PDA

View Full Version : Cr7

BullsCloseHibs
30-06-2018, 07:59 PM
If this guy stopped continually looking at himself on the stadium screens he might actually do something on the pitch. This guy is soooooo unbelievably self obsessed it's just silly. Glad he's going home actually.

cleanyman
30-06-2018, 08:01 PM
Bitter

BullsCloseHibs
30-06-2018, 08:03 PM
Bitter

All good 👍😁

TheReg!
30-06-2018, 08:10 PM
Hmmm 🤔 the stadium screens must have been off when he scored a hat trick against Spain

MWHIBBIES
30-06-2018, 08:15 PM
Done more on the pitch than any player in history except possibly Messi.

guthrie01
30-06-2018, 08:16 PM
Everyone in the world knows who Cristiano Ronaldo is, I doubt he cares what a few people say about him tbh.

The_Horde
30-06-2018, 08:18 PM
If Messi put in a performance as poor as that one from Cristiano tonight he'd be slated.

Of course, he wouldn't. He's far too classy to give the ball away that often.

we are hibs
30-06-2018, 08:39 PM
Even though Messi went out today at least he contributed with an assist. Ronaldo done absolutely nothing today. Went hiding when his side needed him most

cleanyman
30-06-2018, 08:41 PM
Even though Messi went out today at least he contributed with an assist. Ronaldo done absolutely nothing today. Went hiding when his side needed him most

This is pish

cleanyman
30-06-2018, 08:43 PM
CR7 haters out in force tonight.

Terrible way to treat the GOAT.

stantonhibby
30-06-2018, 08:44 PM

Usual drivel from you

Big_Franck
30-06-2018, 08:45 PM
This is pish

Its true. Ronaldo did absolutely nothing today.

Edinburgh Green
30-06-2018, 08:47 PM
Grown men getting all worked up and defensive over 2 footballers as if they’re their good mate is so cringey.

angus hibby
30-06-2018, 08:52 PM
Not denying he’s an outstanding footballer, but should have been sent off for going head to head with the ref.

and why does he pull his shorts up before he takes free kicks??

guthrie01
30-06-2018, 08:54 PM
Not denying he’s an outstanding footballer, but should have been sent off for going head to head with the ref.

Why do folk care that he pulls his shorts up before he takes free kicks ??

we are hibs
30-06-2018, 08:58 PM
This is pish

Usual drivel from you

Apart from its a fact. Ronaldo done zero today. Messi at least set up a goal. Ronaldo failed to turn up. Don't get too worked up about it.

The_Horde
30-06-2018, 09:04 PM

He pulls up his shorts in some vain attempt to ensure he doesn't blast straight at the wall again.

GreenNWhiteArmy
30-06-2018, 09:10 PM
I was looking forward to a couple of weeks without hearing about messi or Ronaldo or that new favourite term "fanboys" then i see this. utter chronic patter and such a shame we can't just enjoy having 2 excellent footballers around

For info though, messi gave the ball away a few times against Nigeria, Ronaldo did tonight. Players give the ball away, even the best

Heckys Wheel
30-06-2018, 09:17 PM
Really disappointed to see both of them go out today. Best I’ve ever seen in my lifetime. Love both of them for different reasons and very different styles.

For the haters, concentrate your efforts on Suarez. Outstanding tonight but has a face that would fit right in at Tynecastle.

Sir David Gray
30-06-2018, 09:21 PM
I like Ronaldo but he was pish tonight.

heretoday
30-06-2018, 09:21 PM
Really pleased to see both of them go out today. Hopefully we get some respite from the pathetic Ronnie/Messi debate on these boards. So childish.

Hibbyradge
30-06-2018, 09:22 PM
Really disappointed to see both of them go out today. Best I’ve ever seen in my lifetime. Love both of them for different reasons and very different styles.

For the haters, concentrate your efforts on Suarez. Outstanding tonight but has a face that would fit right in at Tynecastle.

I didn't think he was outstanding.

He pretended to have a head injury a couple of times, but apart from that, I didn't see much.

30-06-2018, 09:26 PM
Massive shock the two greatest players of all time can’t emulate the undisputed legend of the sport. Off ye pop lads

horseflesh
30-06-2018, 09:30 PM
Massive shock the two greatest players of all time can’t emulate the undisputed legend of the sport. Off ye pop lads

Aaahhh Maradona!!!!!

brianmc
30-06-2018, 09:32 PM

Harry Kane?? 😱

ancient hibee
30-06-2018, 09:35 PM
I didn't think he was outstanding.

He pretended to have a head injury a couple of times, but apart from that, I didn't see much.
Presumably you mean apart from the great cross for the first goal.

Lago
30-06-2018, 09:36 PM
If this guy stopped continually looking at himself on the stadium screens he might actually do something on the pitch. This guy is soooooo unbelievably self obsessed it's just silly. Glad he's going home actually.
Fabulous player. If you could play like him you would be looking at yourself to.

Hibbyradge
30-06-2018, 09:40 PM
Presumably you mean apart from the great cross for the first goal.

Yes.

Sioux
30-06-2018, 10:17 PM

So you want to hate someone because of the shape of their face?

:faf::faf::faf:

Jack
30-06-2018, 10:26 PM
Two great footballers. We should celebrate being alive at this footballing time while they ply their trade.

I was delighted to see Pele play, even if it was black and white to begin with, as I was many others so far in my lifetime.

Gutted never to have seen the FF.

SquashedFrogg
30-06-2018, 11:32 PM
So you want to hate someone because of the shape of their face?

:faf::faf::faf:

To be he does look a wee bit crossbred. Almost slightly yammish.

Good player though.

The Spaceman
30-06-2018, 11:50 PM
1. Pele
2. Cristiano Ronaldo
3. Messi
4. Maradona

silverhibee
01-07-2018, 12:02 AM

Suarez was superb tonight, worked his socks of in the game, Gary Neville said it was the best performance from a striker so far in the World Cup.

1875godsgift
01-07-2018, 01:22 AM

I pull my kecks down before taking a ****, it's called minimising the potential for error?

Heckys Wheel
01-07-2018, 07:28 AM
Suarez was superb tonight, worked his socks of in the game, Gary Neville said it was the best performance from a striker so far in the World Cup.

Yeah, thought he was great. No doubting his talent.

My point really was that when you consider he’s sunk his gnashers into two separate players, hating Ronaldo for pulling his shorts up to hit a free kick or Messi for not dragging his country through the Workd Cup single handedly isn’t really all that bad.

Captain Trips
01-07-2018, 07:44 AM
As far as watching football as a neutral in this WC, players of his ability going home for me a big miss.

Hibbyradge
01-07-2018, 07:54 AM
As far as watching football as a neutral in this WC, players of his ability going home for me a big miss.

There are plenty great players left in the tournament.

The biggest disappointment for me is that neither Messi or Ronaldo set the heather on fire in the games we did see them. Ronaldo's hat-trick aside.

Maybe I expect too much from them because I know what they can produce :dunno:

makaveli1875
01-07-2018, 07:56 AM
There are plenty great players left in the tournament.

The biggest disappointment for me is that neither Messi or Ronaldo set the heather on fire in the games we did see them. Ronaldo's hat-trick aside.

Mbappe showed them both how its done yesterday .

Paisley Hibby
01-07-2018, 08:20 AM
1. Pele
2. Cristiano Ronaldo
3. Messi
4. Maradona

1.Best
2.Pele
3.Messi
4.Maradona
5.Ronaldo
6.Lewis Stevenson

Onion
01-07-2018, 08:30 AM
Mbappe showed them both how its done yesterday .

In fairness, Messi and Ronaldo were sent down by the footballing gods and have nothing to prove to anyone. Both done the most astonishing things in the game. Mbappe has just come down with the last drop of rain and has a bit to do to get anything close to the top 2.