PDA

View Full Version : New season ticket cards

tanfield
29-06-2018, 05:04 PM
There is 3 of us in the group but only received one card today, and it wasn't my one. Anyone else not received all their cards?

SaulGoodman
29-06-2018, 05:06 PM
There is 3 of us in the group but only received one card today, and it wasn't my one. Anyone else not received all their cards?

Is the one that got sent someone that didn't have a season ticket last season?

People renewing from last season are to use last seasons cards

tanfield
29-06-2018, 06:31 PM
Is the one that got sent someone that didn't have a season ticket last season?

People renewing from last season are to use last seasons cards

I've always received a new card regardless of who it's for although that might have changed this year as the season ticket I received was for my nephew who has moved from a youth to adult ticket

Scouse Hibee
29-06-2018, 07:37 PM
I've always received a new card regardless of who it's for although that might have changed this year as the season ticket I received was for my nephew who has moved from a youth to adult ticket

If nothing has changed from last year you won't be getting a new card. The club have already announced this on several occasions.

Buc
29-06-2018, 07:42 PM
Daughter got her new card today as she has changed from a student to an adult season ticket. I haven’t changed so no new card. Simple.

tanfield
29-06-2018, 07:43 PM
If nothing has changed from last year you won't be getting a new card. The club have already announced this on several occasions.

Obviously I've not been paying attention then. Must do better!

Hope the bowling season is going well! 👍

Scouse Hibee
29-06-2018, 07:45 PM
Obviously I've not been paying attention then. Must do better!

Hope the bowling season is going well! 👍

Has been a nightmare, hurt my knee and require some work on it. In agony every time I play so just subbing as a last resort.

Greencore
29-06-2018, 07:48 PM
I got myself a disabled season ticket today and was informed I would be allowed to have a card for my carer as well. My two brothers are my carers and it really depends who is working at weekends one will go with me. Am I right in thinking one card will have my name on it and the other one 'carer' ?

malcolm
29-06-2018, 08:07 PM
No change but new card today!

RG04
29-06-2018, 08:13 PM
New cards came today but my son has changed from a Mr to a Miss!! Need to have a word with him later ask if they have made a mistake or there is something he is not telling me!

Eyrie
30-06-2018, 08:53 AM
Hand delivered by Petrie himself today :thumbsup:

He wasn't happy - apparently Dempster refused to give him petrol money.

H18S NX
30-06-2018, 09:37 AM
I got myself a disabled season ticket today and was informed I would be allowed to have a card for my carer as well. My two brothers are my carers and it really depends who is working at weekends one will go with me. Am I right in thinking one card will have my name on it and the other one 'carer' ?.....Correct m8.

Sas_The_Hibby
30-06-2018, 09:43 AM
Hand delivered by Petrie himself today :thumbsup:

He wasn't happy - apparently Dempster refused to give him petrol money.

:greengrin I'd have thought he'd have fully approved of her decision

southsider
30-06-2018, 09:47 AM
I got myself a disabled season ticket today and was informed I would be allowed to have a card for my carer as well. My two brothers are my carers and it really depends who is working at weekends one will go with me. Am I right in thinking one card will have my name on it and the other one 'carer' ?
Will also have the name of your carer, but not too strict about who takes you. These are free.

Keith_M
30-06-2018, 09:49 AM
Arrived today, one for me (new) and one for my Dad (renewal). My Dad's moved seats, though, so that'll be why they sent him a card.

Keith_M
30-06-2018, 09:53 AM
Has been a nightmare, hurt my knee and require some work on it. In agony every time I play so just subbing as a last resort.

Sorry to hear that, Scouse, hope it's nothing too serious.

My Sister had knee pain few months back and it turned out to be Sepsis. Ger yourself checked out, mate, even if it's just for my peace of mind :wink:

Fanforlife
30-06-2018, 11:34 AM
No change but new card today!
Snap for me however no carer card.Hopefully this is sent out seperately?

Nevi_SOL
30-06-2018, 11:52 AM
New card for me and my son this morning.

CMurdoch
30-06-2018, 12:06 PM
My daughter who is now a student received her new card this morning

Greencore
30-06-2018, 12:12 PM
got my card today, ordered it yesterday. spelt my name wrong so getting a replacement Monday.