PDA

View Full Version : When do the Runavik tickets become available?

Hibbyradge
29-06-2018, 11:12 AM
I thought seats would be released at noon today.

I'm trying to get 3 together near my mates, but unless we've already sold out, none are available yet.

Have I got the date/time wrong?

hfc rd
29-06-2018, 11:16 AM
They’ve been on sale since Tuesday?

Hibbyradge
29-06-2018, 11:18 AM
They’ve been on sale since Tuesday?

Yes, but I thought season ticket holders had until noon today to buy their seats after which they would be released for general sale.

Hibbyradge
29-06-2018, 11:22 AM
It looks like East stand tickets have now been released.

hibbymac
29-06-2018, 11:23 AM
Yes, but I thought season ticket holders had until noon today to buy their seats after which they would be released for general sale.

Thats what it says on the official site, ....

Hibernian will play NSÍ Runavík of the Faroe Islands in the First Qualifying Round of the Europa League.

Last week’s draw paired the Hibees with Runavík, with the first leg scheduled for Thursday 12 July and the return leg on Thursday 19 July.

Tickets for the home fixture on 12 July will be onsale from 12:00pm today.

Season ticket holders will have until noon on Friday to guarantee their seat before general release.

Hibbyradge
29-06-2018, 11:38 AM
All sections available now.

Bob Box Fish
29-06-2018, 12:09 PM
Season ticket holder uptake has been minimal looking at ticket sales.

Hermit Crab
29-06-2018, 12:57 PM

That was a nap.

wookie70
29-06-2018, 01:07 PM
Got my three yesterday along with my Linlithgow Rose ticket and was the only one in the Ticket Office. We need to get a nice quick start to the season to wake everyone up after this, barring Flo, very quiet close season. Let's belt in a few tomorrow to start with

Billy Whizz
29-06-2018, 01:08 PM

Loads of people on holiday, including me

davhibby
29-06-2018, 01:27 PM
Loads of people on holiday, including me

People know they don't need to worry about it right now too. We've still to get 3 tickets for it but probably won't get around to it until the week of the game

HibbyAndy
29-06-2018, 03:04 PM
I forgot season ticket holders had till 12pm to reserve their seat , So i went to purchase my exact same seat and was offered 'Add to my card ' Which i have taken

worcesterhibby
29-06-2018, 03:39 PM
yup got my ticket now...can't wait ! Thankfully Work have sent me up to Durham the day before, so I only have a relatively short drive for a change ! So it will only be a 140 mile drive to the ground instead of the usual 700 mile round trip ! :greengrin

BILLYHIBS
30-06-2018, 08:13 AM
yup got my ticket now...can't wait ! Thankfully Work have sent me up to Durham the day before, so I only have a relatively short drive for a change ! So it will only be a 140 mile drive to the ground instead of the usual 700 mile round trip ! :greengrin
That’s what I call dedication a real supporter! :thumbsup:

seanshow
30-06-2018, 05:18 PM
I couldn't commit to going to the Home europa game because of work until today, and now someone has my seat.

Question, Can you add a different seat to your ST card and still get access, anyone do that?

HibbyAndy
30-06-2018, 06:12 PM
I couldn't commit to going to the Home europa game because of work until today, and now someone has my seat.

Question, Can you add a different seat to your ST card and still get access, anyone do that?

No sure mate but really don't think you can

Billy Whizz
30-06-2018, 06:15 PM

I wouldn’t have thought so
Best bet is to do a print at home ticket

seanshow
30-06-2018, 07:10 PM
cheers guys, Ive got a seat nearby my ususal one now online, and when it came to delivery 'add to card' was still an option even though its not my regular seat,
so Ill find out on the night if i get in or not.......and then cause a rammy with the stewards if there's an issue :greengrin

Billy Whizz
30-06-2018, 07:35 PM
cheers guys, Ive got a seat nearby my ususal one now online, and when it came to delivery 'add to card' was still an option even though its not my regular seat,
so Ill find out on the night if i get in or not.......and then cause a rammy with the stewards if there's an issue :greengrin

Sean, be interested to know if this gets you in ok
Because technically once you’re in the ground, you have nothing to show what seat you have for the game

BullsCloseHibs
30-06-2018, 08:04 PM
Is this game sold out now?

Hermit Crab
01-07-2018, 02:47 AM
Is this game sold out now?

:faf:

kinkyaffro
01-07-2018, 10:51 AM

Be you’ve added it to your season ticket, you should receive an e-mail with the seat added, screenshot it and if you have any issues , at least you’ll have proof of purchase

skipster7
01-07-2018, 08:27 PM

Ive just done the same. Also took a pic of the confirmation page.:agree:

edinburghhibee
02-07-2018, 04:06 PM
Got mine the day can’t wait!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk