PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: HIBS KIDS 2018-19 GAMES

RSS Bot
29-06-2018, 10:00 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8900)

Jamesie
29-06-2018, 11:07 AM
Games chosen on the basis of (i) an even split in terms of dates and (ii) reflecting the lowest anticipated travelling supports, I would imagine - can't really argue against that given the number of season tickets we've shifted this season. I wonder if we'll get to the stage where we need to limit the number of Hibs Kids memberships though!

Nevi_SOL
29-06-2018, 11:08 AM
Games chosen on the basis of (i) an even split in terms of dates and (ii) reflecting the lowest anticipated travelling supports, I would imagine - can't really argue against that given the number of season tickets we've shifted this season. I wonder if we'll get to the stage where we need to limit the number of Hibs Kids memberships though!

Looks about right mate, surprised to see no Hamilton games though with their numbers

Jamesie
29-06-2018, 11:35 AM
Looks about right mate, surprised to see no Hamilton games though with their numbers

That was my immediate reaction as well mate, I think the problem is we play Hamilton at home in October and February so it would be awkward to evenly balance out the four games across the season if we included them.

FifeHibs
30-06-2018, 09:32 AM
Does anyone know when the packs for the Hibs kids get sent out.
Thanks