PDA

View Full Version : St Pauli/Games in Germany

LustForLeith
25-06-2018, 08:58 PM
Alright,

Trying to organise a trip for four guys to go abroad for a football match. Tried t towards the end of last season but it fell through due to work commitments so we go again!

Really fancy Germany and I’m particular Hamburg. I’m not keen on Hamburg supporters, not all are bigots but still..!

Has anyone been to see St Pauli? Quite dance then as their a bit of a cult club. The stadium holds 30,000 but it seems really hard getting tickets.

Has anyone been to St Pauli? Any tips on how to get tickets? Failing that can you go and watch Hamburg without the fear of being branded a fascist?

And I’ve tried to look into this but I take it there’s no direct flight to Dortmund from Edinburgh?

Thanks

Jonnyboy
25-06-2018, 09:02 PM
Alright,

Trying to organise a trip for four guys to go abroad for a football match. Tried t towards the end of last season but it fell through due to work commitments so we go again!

Really fancy Germany and I’m particular Hamburg. I’m not keen on Hamburg supporters, not all are bigots but still..!

Has anyone been to see St Pauli? Quite dance then as their a bit of a cult club. The stadium holds 30,000 but it seems really hard getting tickets.

Has anyone been to St Pauli? Any tips on how to get tickets? Failing that can you go and watch Hamburg without the fear of being branded a fascist?

And I’ve tried to look into this but I take it there’s no direct flight to Dortmund from Edinburgh?

Thanks

There's a St Pauli fan that posts on here. Might be worth sending him a PM? http://www.hibs.net/member.php?34289-StPauli

PercyHibs
25-06-2018, 09:07 PM
Went to Düsseldorf at the end of the season. Great place. Monchengladbach 30 mins away on the train, Dortmund 45mind on the train and Düsseldorf in the city. All great places and stadiums. Train travel is included in the ticket price too so no travel cost.

St Pauli Hibee
25-06-2018, 09:11 PM
Right clue is in the name.

If you have Facebook: Ost Schottland Broons

This is the Edinburgh St Pauli supporters club of which I am a member. I regularly go to home and away games and have never failed in getting a ticket.

This coming season should be very good as we have two derbies against Hamburg and Holstein Kiel as well as visiting Köln.

If you are looking for more info drop me a PM and I shall do my best to help you out.

Bundesliga 2 fixtures due out this coming Friday

Cheers Scott

vuefrom1875
26-06-2018, 10:22 AM
Alright,

Thanks

Been there twice ,one of the best atmospheres I've seen....you'll enjoy it.