PDA

View Full Version : Vagar to Toftir

AngusHibby
24-06-2018, 08:13 PM
Anyone else flying from Edinburgh into Vagar airport on day of the Runavik tie? Trying to work out transport from the airport to the ground and back - aware that I am cutting it fine...

H18 SFR
24-06-2018, 08:16 PM
Keen to book that flight if the official charter places run out before I can book.

fife hfc
24-06-2018, 08:28 PM
What time are you arriving in Vágar. I arrive at half past one from Copenhagen and have accommodation in Toftir. I’m happy to share a taxi to Toftir and even if there are enough people look into a minibus.

Nakedmanoncrack
24-06-2018, 08:32 PM
Anyone else flying from Edinburgh into Vagar airport on day of the Runavik tie? Trying to work out transport from the airport to the ground and back - aware that I am cutting it fine...

I'm on same flight, have booked a taxi from Vagar direct to Toftir, it's a shared shuttle and its 250DKK per adult passenger.
Now staying in Torshavn so hoping to be on the bus that is (hopefully) being organised for after the game, will only go one-way on it as no point going to Torshavn pre-match when its already potentially tight.

AngusHibby
25-06-2018, 12:27 PM
I'm on same flight, have booked a taxi from Vagar direct to Toftir, it's a shared shuttle and its 250DKK per adult passenger.
Now staying in Torshavn so hoping to be on the bus that is (hopefully) being organised for after the game, will only go one-way on it as no point going to Torshavn pre-match when its already potentially tight.

Don't suppose you have room for two more on your minibus?

AngusHibby
25-06-2018, 12:29 PM
What time are you arriving in Vágar. I arrive at half past one from Copenhagen and have accommodation in Toftir. I’m happy to share a taxi to Toftir and even if there are enough people look into a minibus.

Arrive at 3:35! Happy to share a lift if you don't mind waiting around

AldoHFC
03-07-2018, 01:37 PM
Arrive at 3:35! Happy to share a lift if you don't mind waiting around
Hi, Could you check your PM's please re Torshavn to Toftir bus that you enquired about? Cheers!