PDA

View Full Version : Rangers Game Programme

#persevered
20-06-2018, 09:34 PM
Looking to get a hold of a programme from the 5-5 game with Rangers for a friend who collects. He's only missing one from last season and it's that game. I know it was a popular one, but if anyone has got one that they'd be willing to part with let me know.

Thecat23
20-06-2018, 09:38 PM
I was at the open day on Sunday and at the end of it all home programmes were on sale for £1. I’d pop into the Hibs shop if you can or call them. They had loads of them left.

#persevered
20-06-2018, 10:08 PM
I was at the open day on Sunday and at the end of it all home programmes were on sale for £1. I’d pop into the Hibs shop if you can or call them. They had loads or them left.

Thanks will do. Not local so I'll give them a ring.

21-06-2018, 07:30 PM
Thanks will do. Not local so I'll give them a ring.

It was Colin Millar that was selling them at the Open Day, you could try emailing him at CMillar@hibernianfc.co.uk

Centre Hawf
22-06-2018, 04:14 AM
It was Colin Millar that was selling them at the Open Day, you could try emailing him at CMillar@hibernianfc.co.uk

They also sell alot of them online from the company that publishes them all. Not sure if I remember the company name or if this one is on sale still but ive bought a few from there before.

RoxburghHibs
22-06-2018, 06:15 AM
They also sell alot of them online from the company that publishes them all. Not sure if I remember the company name or if this one is on sale still but ive bought a few from there before.

Programme Master

However they don’t appear to have any Hibs programmes for sale which is odd. Maybe try again later.