PDA

View Full Version : New shirts sizing?

BullsCloseHibs
17-06-2018, 12:01 PM
Anyone know if the new shirts are true to size or require one up in size? Thanks

Delboy4
17-06-2018, 12:52 PM
My boys got me a top for Father’s Day. They got me a medium size which is spot on.
I wear a size 42 jacket if that helps.
Oh and I don’t have a beer belly, just in case!! 😂👍👏

Heisenberg
17-06-2018, 03:03 PM
Anyone know if the new shirts are true to size or require one up in size? Thanks

The size chart on the website is what I used to decide. Ended up being completely different to what I normally buy but fits well.

nellio
17-06-2018, 03:32 PM
One up. In fact 2 up for me because I'm tall and the xl seemed too short and the xl was too tight under the arms like last year. I'm normally a large.

Sir David Gray
17-06-2018, 03:51 PM
It's the same as last season. Go at least one size up from what you would normally buy.

Jamesie
17-06-2018, 05:21 PM
XXL feeling slightly snug this year compared to last but deliberately stuck with it and didn't size up as an incentive to drop a stone by the start of the season!

Lago
17-06-2018, 05:24 PM
XXL feeling slightly snug this year compared to last but deliberately stuck with it and didn't size up as an incentive to drop a stone by the start of the season!
Think you should start an online diary to keep us all up to date with your weight loss programme:greengrin

Bristolhibby
17-06-2018, 05:32 PM
My comment from another thread.

The away top is a stretchier more cotton like material.

The home is similar to last seasons away material - shiny.

For me, despite both shirts cut being exactly the same, the away feels much more comfortable.

I tried on the size up in home and although felt more comfortable over the chest and gut, it was ridiculously long in the body and sleeves.

Definately seeing myself wearing the away more (unless I lose a bit of weight).

J

BullsCloseHibs
18-06-2018, 06:52 PM
Cheers everyone. I'll nip down and try on just to be safe, rather than buy online.