PDA

View Full Version : New training kit

hibsfan
16-06-2018, 09:39 PM
I read somewhere that this is now in store, but it isn’t yet online. Anyone seen / bought any, perhaps even got some pics? Hoping to find something as not impressed with either of the kits this year.

Real Emerald
16-06-2018, 10:14 PM
I read somewhere that this is now in store, but it isn’t yet online. Anyone seen / bought any, perhaps even got some pics? Hoping to find something as not impressed with either of the kits this year.

Well I got a training top in the shop today (t shirt) for £28 that I’ve never seen before. Really nice but £28 for a T shirt, 😳

jax67
17-06-2018, 06:51 AM
Well I got a training top in the shop today (t shirt) for £28 that I’ve never seen before. Really nice but £28 for a T shirt, 😳

Did you notice if the training shorts have zipped pockets?
The Nike ones were great for under my overalls at work, could do with being updated.

calumhibee1
17-06-2018, 08:10 AM
Did you notice if the training shorts have zipped pockets?
The Nike ones were great for under my overalls at work, could do with being updated.

This is what I want. Black shorts with zipped pockets. We’ve only had them twice in about half 10 years which is annoying.

hibsforeurope
17-06-2018, 04:05 PM
This is what I want. Black shorts with zipped pockets. We’ve only had them twice in about half 10 years which is annoying.

Same here, my puma ones have worn out and need replaced.
The SRU has a good range of macron training leisure wear, hopefully our range expands this year.

jax67
17-06-2018, 06:39 PM
I’ll need to buy about half a dozen pairs the next time they become part of the training kit.