PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL HSL - HSL at Club Open Day Tomorrow

OfficialHSL
16-06-2018, 09:56 AM
Can we just confirm that we will have a presence and desk tomorrow at the Club Open day at Easter Road.

Direct Debits and pens will be provided !

HSL

IanM
16-06-2018, 10:09 AM
Or

HSL will be at the Club Open day tomorrow. We’ll be on hand to answer any questions, provide an update on how we’re performing and what future plans are in place.

There will be an opportunity to commit to HSL on the day or you can take information away with you to consider.

Direct debit and pens chat sound like a hard sale

HappyHibby93
16-06-2018, 01:29 PM
Or

HSL will be at the Club Open day tomorrow. We’ll be on hand to answer any questions, provide an update on how we’re performing and what future plans are in place.

There will be an opportunity to commit to HSL on the day or you can take information away with you to consider.

Or

You could get all your questions answered before you go from the link below and help reduce the waiting time for others.😎👍

https://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/faq/

GGTTH

Garymcl
16-06-2018, 01:44 PM
Good move hope to speak to you guys tomorrow and hope you get as many people as possible to sign like myself keep up the good work and spread the word Ggtth :flag:

hibbydad
16-06-2018, 03:15 PM
Can we just confirm that we will have a presence and desk tomorrow at the Club Open day at Easter Road.

Direct Debits and pens will be provided !

HSL
I've already signed up but wonder if you could give a report on how tommorrow goes. Also would be interesting to hear roughly how much is being sent to the club per month it could give an indication about how much more we need to push this. When the club sent out their circular re HSL I indicated to Colin Millar that I would be willing to assist you I come from a financial background

A Hi-Bee
16-06-2018, 03:46 PM
I've already signed up but wonder if you could give a report on how tommorrow goes. Also would be interesting to hear roughly how much is being sent to the club per month it could give an indication about how much more we need to push this. When the club sent out their circular re HSL I indicated to Colin Millar that I would be willing to assist you I come from a financial background

Good one Hibbydad, been saying the same for ages.
They should be setting targets and it dont really matter if they dont reach them each month, but at least let us all know what we are aiming for in the short term.

hibbydad
16-06-2018, 03:56 PM
Good one Hibbydad, been saying the same for ages.
They should be setting targets and it dont really matter if they dont reach them each month, but at least let us all know what we are aiming for in the short term.
I would say that is the professional approach this issue is so crucial as it could give Neil the funds to take us to the next level. The additional bonus is that it makes it much more difficult for a hostile bid to be made for the club

davy malcolm
16-06-2018, 03:56 PM
Good hopefully you get plenty new donators [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tynehibs
16-06-2018, 04:01 PM
Or

Shock horror the club trying to progress

hibbydad
16-06-2018, 04:52 PM
Shock horror the club trying to progress
I think a lot of people go on about rich people putting money into the club but this is our chance to do it collectively no matter how small an amount anyone can put in it will all help to move the club on

OfficialHSL
17-06-2018, 06:08 PM
Delighted to confirm a positive result at the Club Open day with 8 new donators joining HSL. Can we extend a special thanks to Paul and Eric who stood in for the usual suspects.
We have just sent £35k to the Club but it is fair to say that this does not represent the normal monthly amount. We would love to hear from you so please feel free to email us at info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk

HSL

HappyHibby93
18-06-2018, 06:39 AM
Delighted to confirm a positive result at the Club Open day with 8 new donators joining HSL. Can we extend a special thanks to Paul and Eric who stood in for the usual suspects.
We have just sent £35k to the Club but it is fair to say that this does not represent the normal monthly amount. We would love to hear from you so please feel free to email us at info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk

HSL

Now if we could get that 35k to be an average monthly hand over, imagine what Neil Lennon and his team could do with that.

Good work HSL
GGTTH

Viva_Palmeiras
18-06-2018, 08:25 AM
Now if we could get that 35k to be an average monthly hand over, imagine what Neil Lennon and his team could do with that.

Good work HSL
GGTTH

To put into context (although someone would need to do the discounted cash flow CWG?) comparison with Club86.

If I remember correctly Rod Cranston at the time there was chat about raising funds for Sparky quoted that in Club86 height it pulled in £110k in a year.

Whilst I think it’s important to gauge where we are I think the important question is how we engage and retain. I’d be surprised if Figures in themselves motivate people to contribute (oh they seem to be ticking along fine or well that’s just a trickle...)

what’s the best measure ? One that informs action.

Trends...
New donators per month/qtr
Lost donators per month/qtr
net gain/loss per month/qtr
% Increase/decrease in donations £ per month /qtr
Avergage/max Duration of dontator contributions