PDA

View Full Version : Official Legal Partner of Hibernian - Market Research

woodythehibee
08-06-2018, 11:48 AM
As some of you will know, I work as a Solicitor for Watermans Legal (formerly Wright & Co) in Leith. We are now the Official Legal Partner of Hibs and you've maybe seen our boards at Easter Road or received an email from Hibs.

We are planning to send out another email campaign (via Hibs) with an offer exclusive to Hibs fans which is likely to be based around purchase/sale of property (as well as a discount on all our legal services).

Apart from the discounted legal fee, we are considering offering something more to clients who come from the Hibs link. One suggestion is putting all clients who instruct us to act in June & July (& perhaps August) into a draw with the winner receiving 2 tickets for hospitality at Easter Road.

Would this help entice you to instruct us? Any other suggestions?

We obviously want to integrate ourselves with the Hibs support as much as possible.

Cheers
Shawn :flag:

easty
08-06-2018, 12:27 PM
Hi Shawn, I'll be in touch at some point, will be looking to buy something in July/August hopefully :aok:

surreyhibbie
08-06-2018, 12:36 PM
will bear this in mind if (when) I move back to God's Chosen Country !

:wink::greengrin

Hibs Class
08-06-2018, 01:15 PM
As some of you will know, I work as a Solicitor for Watermans Legal (formerly Wright & Co) in Leith. We are now the Official Legal Partner of Hibs and you've maybe seen our boards at Easter Road or received an email from Hibs.

We are planning to send out another email campaign (via Hibs) with an offer exclusive to Hibs fans which is likely to be based around purchase/sale of property (as well as a discount on all our legal services).

Apart from the discounted legal fee, we are considering offering something more to clients who come from the Hibs link. One suggestion is putting all clients who instruct us to act in June & July (& perhaps August) into a draw with the winner receiving 2 tickets for hospitality at Easter Road.

Would this help entice you to instruct us? Any other suggestions?

We obviously want to integrate ourselves with the Hibs support as much as possible.

Cheers
Shawn :flag:

Apart from house-buying, I assume that the most common use of solicitors is for making wills? I last did mine via Will Aid (think that's what it was called, so had to pick a solicitor off the Will Aid panel). I'd suggest joining that panel if you're not already on it and, given that Will Aid only happens at certain times of the year, offering discounted will services all year round.

worcesterhibby
08-06-2018, 01:18 PM
How about a no win no fee representation for Pitch invaders charged with Breach of the (masonic) Peace ?

CropleyWasGod
08-06-2018, 01:42 PM
Out of interest, how do you ensure that your new clients are Hibs fans?

ST holder?

Know all the words to Turnbull's Tornadoes?

Conviction for exuberance at Hampden?

:greengrin

One Day Soon
08-06-2018, 03:09 PM
Out of interest, how do you ensure that your new clients are Hibs fans?

ST holder?

Know all the words to Turnbull's Tornadoes?

Conviction for exuberance at Hampden?

:greengrin

Plaque buyer
Bedwetter
Happy Clapper
Membership of a recognised .net clique
Bean bathing history
Doesn't own a Rover or a Yellow Cardigan
Sells pegs (keeps no sales receipt - obv.)
Cannot watch 21 May 2016 footage without watery eyes
Recognises the phrase 'Liam Henderson to deliver' is actually poetry, not speech
Knows how to Persevere like a ba5tard in all adversity

Rocky
09-06-2018, 02:25 PM
If I could offer a bit of constructive feedback for you - I thought the previous email sent out from Hibs on behalf of Waterman's looked really quite unprofessional. I actually thought it might be some kind of dodgy scam when I opened it. It would maybe be worth getting a bit of design support in future to help give the message impact?