PDA

View Full Version : Food for Thought... Hanlon’s Testimonial 8th July - for folks on holidays...

Viva_Palmeiras
07-06-2018, 07:08 PM
I’m gonna be on holiday and gutted I’ll miss out for such a great servant of the club.

Would it be possible for Susan to provide the testimonial
Committee with a list of Kicks For Kids charities and could folks donate towards tickets that could then be distributed to a worthy cause?

You reckon it’s worth a look?

Just a thought...

Wilson
07-06-2018, 07:17 PM
I’m gonna be on holiday and gutted I’ll miss out for such a great servant of the club.

Committee with a list of Kicks For Kids charities and could folks donate towards tickets that could then be distributed to a worthy cause?

Just a thought...

Mmmmm Bop. Yeah. Love it.

Viva_Palmeiras
07-06-2018, 07:18 PM

Lol
Predictive text is crop.

brianmc
07-06-2018, 07:18 PM
Grrr! Beat me to it 👍

Pagan Hibernia
07-06-2018, 07:39 PM
How many do we think will be at this match?

Hermit Crab
07-06-2018, 07:40 PM

Lol
Predictive text is crop.

Grrr! Beat me to it 👍

:tee hee:

Hermit Crab
07-06-2018, 07:40 PM

Probably 5-6k

Billy Whizz
07-06-2018, 07:41 PM

Probably slightly less than for Lewis’s, Blackburn will bring less than Sunderland
Say around 9,500 or so

Scouse Hibee
07-06-2018, 07:43 PM

Just a thought...

Ah so you've pinched my idea from Lewis's testimonial 😉

My_Wife_Camille
07-06-2018, 08:05 PM
Probably 5-6k
You sure it will be as high as that?

Viva_Palmeiras
07-06-2018, 08:29 PM

No I wasn’t on holiday then :)

Did it happen? If so how?

tricky
07-06-2018, 08:34 PM
I would be delighted to distribute any tickets for Hanlon game to kids from Street Soccer Scotland many of whom benefit from the Leith Links 4 Kids scheme

LancsHibs
07-06-2018, 08:38 PM
Any idea when tickets will be announced?

07-06-2018, 08:49 PM
No I wasn’t on holiday then :)

Did it happen? If so how?

There was a thread and Suzy collected donations.

Just like Lewis's it is right in the middle of Edinburgh trades fortnight when a lot of fans on holiday. I'll miss it again too but will happily donate the price of a ticket.

jacomo
07-06-2018, 09:15 PM
There was a thread and Suzy collected donations.

Just like Lewis's it is right in the middle of Edinburgh trades fortnight when a lot of fans on holiday. I'll miss it again too but will happily donate the price of a ticket.

Just make on donation on their site and post a message saying you want it to go towards tickets for the testimonial.

I’ll make a donation too.

:aok:

keep the faith
07-06-2018, 10:34 PM
You sure it will be as high as that?

You think it will be less than that for our captain??

My_Wife_Camille
07-06-2018, 10:36 PM
You think it will be less than that for our captain??
No, I think it will be a good bit more

FranckSuzy
08-06-2018, 12:45 AM
I would be delighted to distribute any tickets for Hanlon game to kids from Street Soccer Scotland many of whom benefit from the Leith Links 4 Kids scheme

Cheers R :aok:

I'm off on my hols tomorrow but would be happy to work with SSS and collect for/distribute these when I get back. GGTTH

FranckSuzy
08-06-2018, 12:46 AM

:tee hee:

And what a great idea it was :thumbsup:

Viva_Palmeiras
08-06-2018, 05:35 AM

I'm off on my hols tomorrow but would be happy to work with SSS and collect for/distribute these when I get back. GGTTH

Massive - thanks Suzy that’s great.

Cheers vP

08-06-2018, 06:35 AM

Good stuff Suzy. Have a great holiday.

FranckSuzy
18-06-2018, 04:25 PM

Bump :aok:

If anyone would like to donate the price of a ticket, so the good folks who participate in activities arranged by Street Soccer Scotland can attend, I would be delighted to help/collect the donations. The PayPal address is leithlinks@live.co.uk or bank details can be provided on request :thumbsup:

Please leave a comment, such as SSS or Hanlon, so I can keep a tally and advise of the interest/numbers purchased. Many thanks :flag:

tricky
19-06-2018, 06:55 PM

If anyone would like to donate the price of a ticket, so the good folks who participate in activities arranged by Street Soccer Scotland can attend, I would be delighted to help/collect the donations. The PayPal address is leithlinks@live.co.uk or bank details can be provided on request :thumbsup:

Please leave a comment, such as SSS or Hanlon, so I can keep a tally and advise of the interest/numbers purchased. Many thanks :flag:

Thanks Suzy

SON OF PADDY
19-06-2018, 07:55 PM
Money has been transferred !
Thanks for going a excellent job Suzy. 👍

FranckSuzy
21-06-2018, 03:36 PM

2 tickets donated so far :thumbsup:

Hannah_hfc
21-06-2018, 04:01 PM
Money transferred over via PayPal [emoji1303] great job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FranckSuzy
21-06-2018, 04:55 PM
Money transferred over via PayPal [emoji1303] great job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received, many thanks :thumbsup:

3 tickets now donated :not worth