PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: WILLIAMSON PLEASED TO BE BACK IN HIBS FOLD

RSS Bot
05-06-2018, 09:30 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8775)

DarlingtonHibee
05-06-2018, 09:43 AM
Heart missed a couple of beats!!!!!

keep the faith
05-06-2018, 09:46 AM

Me too!! Was ready to book my cinema passes!!

Chic Murray
05-06-2018, 09:51 AM
I did a quick check on whether I still qualify for Meerkat Movies.

Golden Bear
05-06-2018, 10:05 AM
An auld fart like me can't get used to the fact that Hibernian Ladies are actually the same as Hibernian FC

Well maybe not, viva la difference.!

:greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
05-06-2018, 10:12 AM
i like they training tops

IGRIGI
05-06-2018, 10:21 AM
Full name PLEASE when using that surname thank you.

iwasthere1972
05-06-2018, 10:22 AM
Good job her surname is not Butcher.

worcesterhibby
05-06-2018, 10:24 AM
It's funny, I used to be very dismissive of Women's football, but I have completely changed my opinions in recent years. I think it's brilliant to see the Ladies team getting coverage. I enjoy watching the highlights on Hibs TV and although the game is played a different pace and there still seems to be real issues with goalkeeping, the standard is certainly good enough for me to enjoy watching it. Having a 22 year old daughter certainly has something to do with my change of heart..but if I'm completely honest with myself, I suspect the fact that Hibs Ladies are a great team that win leagues and cups for fun and generally seem to spend most of their time thrashing the likes of Celtic and Rangers really helps !! I wonder if I would be so happy to embrace the rise of the women's game if Hibs were rubbish ! Who knows, I certainly hope so and thankfully they are bloody brilliant, so I don't have to worry!

The_Horde
05-06-2018, 10:39 AM
I'd already bought my tickets to the cinema as well. That'll teach me to click the link!

scoopyboy
05-06-2018, 11:00 AM
Deliberate from Hibs, certainly got me

Sir David Gray
05-06-2018, 11:03 AM
If her surname had been Butcher the admins would have needed to order a new server for the website.

SJNB Hibby
05-06-2018, 11:48 AM
Deliberate from Hibs, certainly got me

I've only just got back on my chair!!!
Don't do that Hibs!!!

Keith_M
05-06-2018, 11:49 AM
That's one really nasty headline!

:tsk tsk:

CropleyWasGod
05-06-2018, 11:54 AM
Hibs trolling their own supporters.

Love it. :greengrin

Eyrie
05-06-2018, 08:09 PM
It's funny, I used to be very dismissive of Women's football, but I have completely changed my opinions in recent years. I think it's brilliant to see the Ladies team getting coverage. I enjoy watching the highlights on Hibs TV and although the game is played a different pace and there still seems to be real issues with goalkeeping, the standard is certainly good enough for me to enjoy watching it. Having a 22 year old daughter certainly has something to do with my change of heart..but if I'm completely honest with myself, I suspect the fact that Hibs Ladies are a great team that win leagues and cups for fun and generally seem to spend most of their time thrashing the likes of Celtic and Rangers really helps !! I wonder if I would be so happy to embrace the rise of the women's game if Hibs were rubbish ! Who knows, I certainly hope so and thankfully they are bloody brilliant, so I don't have to worry!

Glory hunter!

Have to admit my first experience of women's football was one of our cup finals on Alba a couple of years ago, and I only watched because a Hibs team was involved. The standard of play was surprisingly good and I now keep an eye on the Ladies' results.

Is It On....
05-06-2018, 09:14 PM

You are not joking..was worried *boaby" was back in the fold..

HoboHarry
06-06-2018, 03:24 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8775)
You sir are an erse. About s**t myself at that heading.......

:greengrin

Phil MaGlass
06-06-2018, 03:36 AM

I think the goals r too big for the womens game