View Full Version : Gary Hooper.

04-06-2018, 08:08 PM
Thought I’d start a new thread rather than keep posting about it on the Kamberi one.

Told he’s on our wanted list and Neil Lennon has already made enquiries about this. For me this would be huge for us. Kamberi and Hooper as a strike force would do real damage Imo.

Still very early days on this so I don’t have anything else but I will post more if I hear anything.

Souter96Mac
04-06-2018, 08:09 PM
😍 Will he be fit enough to play Linfield?

04-06-2018, 08:12 PM
Thought I’d start a new thread rather than keep posting about it on the Kamberi one.

Told he’s on our wanted list and Neil Lennon has already made enquiries about this. For me this would be huge for us. Kamberi and Hooper as a strike force would do real damage Imo.

Still very early days on this so I don’t have anything else but I will post more if I hear anything.

Heard that one about 45 minutes ago. :greengrin

Hooper drives the boat Chief.

http://youtu.be/GbxTRlkYyiI

guthrie01
04-06-2018, 08:13 PM
I’m not getting my hopes up on this one, the wage drop would be tremendous. Lennon or not, I just don’t see us signing a decent Championship striker with a year on his contract left

04-06-2018, 08:14 PM

You da man Cat!

04-06-2018, 08:14 PM
Heard that one about 45 minutes ago. :greengrin

Hooper drives the boat Chief.

http://youtu.be/GbxTRlkYyiI

Gonnae need a bigger ground

Keyser Sauzee
04-06-2018, 08:18 PM
Not doubting the truth in this just don’t see it happening, still think he will be way out of our price range. Would love to be proven wrong as he would bang them in for us.

04-06-2018, 08:23 PM
Not doubting the truth in this just don’t see it happening, still think he will be way out of our price range. Would love to be proven wrong as he would bang them in for us.

This is true, there is a difference in wanting a player and getting him. If Lennon wants him then Hibs will either have to sell McGinn or raid the piggy bank big time.

04-06-2018, 08:33 PM

This is true, there is a difference in wanting a player and getting him. If Lennon wants him then Hibs will either have to sell McGinn or raid the piggy bank big time.

Agree it won't be easy though if anyone can do it Lennon can. I thought we had no chance of getting Stokes out of his Blackburn contract early, though I appreciate his personal issues were possibly a big factor in Blackburn releasing him.

04-06-2018, 08:38 PM
Horny

04-06-2018, 08:39 PM
if we cant Get mclaren this would be great if we cant get mclaren or hooper Scott Mcdonald 🚕🚕

LustForLeith
04-06-2018, 08:46 PM
He’s one of the best answers to a pub quiz ever

IncredibleHibee
04-06-2018, 08:49 PM
Maybe this is just a stupid thought (and if it is please ignore me) but would making things like this public mean it is less likely to happen for us?

04-06-2018, 08:49 PM

He’s not worth doing that for IMO

04-06-2018, 08:52 PM

He certainly is!

04-06-2018, 08:53 PM
I would imagine he'd still have plenty to offer and would be very excited if we got him.

He'll have made a tonne of money from football, and Lennon transformed his career before. There's a lot more than just money to entice players to Hibs at the moment - though obviously it's still a factor for any player.

I've heard Sheffield isn't the nicest city as well - though I've never been, mind you.

04-06-2018, 08:54 PM
Maybe this is just a stupid thought (and if it is please ignore me) but would making things like this public mean it is less likely to happen for us?

I’ve often been asked this, but no would be the answer. No different from the days you’d hear it in the pub and the paper would have it a few days later. These days it’s social media.

This rumour may also be picked up by the press but it won’t effect any deal or talks. If a manager wants a player and players wants to come nothing should get in the way, unless it’s money of course.

04-06-2018, 08:55 PM

Can’t help but feel we’re doing this the wrong way round but what’s the question?

04-06-2018, 08:57 PM

Scoring 5 against the cheats ?

IncredibleHibee
04-06-2018, 09:01 PM
I’ve often been asked this, but no would be the answer. No different from the days you’d hear it in the pub and the paper would have it a few days later. These days it’s social media.

This rumour may also be picked up by the press but it won’t effect any deal or talks. If a manager wants a player and players wants to come nothing should get in the way, unless it’s money of course.

Yeah that's valid points. I was thinking that it might alert other opportunistic managers/clubs to a players availability and said manager/club may be able to offer more money than we can, however, as you say that's no different than the papers getting a hold of a story, and also if it was purely down to money players like Hooper would be stay where they are. Anyway, ignore my ramblings! I enjoy your insight and info TC. Cheers :aok:

04-06-2018, 09:01 PM
Can’t help but feel we’re doing this the wrong way round but what’s the question?

I think he's scored in just about every club competition possible. All the English leagues and cups and European too.

04-06-2018, 09:06 PM
I think he's scored in just about every club competition possible. All the English leagues and cups and European too.

EPL, championship, league one, league two, conference, isthman league, fa cup, league cup, league trophy, fa trophy, Scottish premier, Scottish cup, Scottish league cup, champions league, Europa league.

Rickie Lambert tops him though

04-06-2018, 09:08 PM

Didn't the Luke Berry deal get pulled because it leaked and the selling club spat the dummy?

04-06-2018, 09:09 PM
Would surely mean we'd be losing/getting money for Efe who I'd imagine is a high earner, as well as Mcginn moving on?

I fully trust NL with whatever budget we have and any shuffling of the pack he thinks we need

04-06-2018, 09:10 PM
Disappointing that this has been leaked before the official announcement.

Anyway is that now Mallan, Kamberi and Hooper you’ve revealed Cat? Have I missed any?

Humo
04-06-2018, 09:11 PM

This rumour may also be picked up by the press but it won’t effect any deal or talks. If a manager wants a player and players wants to come nothing should get in the way, unless it’s money of course.But didn't Lennon say the Liam Sercombe (The guy from Oxford Utd I think?) deal fell through because of it being leaked out and fan pages.

Not having a go because I love hearing all these rumours but can't believe that it won't affect the deals made in any way.

Edit: Realised it's Luke Berry

04-06-2018, 09:15 PM
I'd sign him for the mega trolling opportunity at Ibrox.

Prof. Shaggy
04-06-2018, 09:18 PM
But didn't Lennon say the Liam Sercombe (The guy from Oxford Utd I think?) deal fell through because of it being leaked out and fan pages.

Not having a go because I love hearing all these rumours but can't believe that it won't affect the deals made in any way.

I'd have thought the big danger would be Levein getting to hear of our interest and out-bidding us.

No?

04-06-2018, 09:18 PM
This will 100% be in the record and/or sun tomorrow. Probably as "exclusives" in both

04-06-2018, 09:26 PM
Disappointing that this has been leaked before the official announcement.

Anyway is that now Mallan, Kamberi and Hooper you’ve revealed Cat? Have I missed any?

Those are the 3 I have been told that Lennon wants in yeah.

04-06-2018, 09:27 PM
Didn't the Luke Berry deal get pulled because it leaked and the selling club spat the dummy?

I think that was bull**** and the club got offered more money so went with that. There is no chance a fan page/social media blew any deal imo.

04-06-2018, 09:29 PM
But didn't Lennon say the Liam Sercombe (The guy from Oxford Utd I think?) deal fell through because of it being leaked out and fan pages.

I don’t think the fans have any influence at all myself. It’s about money, and wanting to play for a team. A player won’t care a jot if someone says they heard they are coming to their team.

04-06-2018, 09:35 PM
I think that was bull**** and the club got offered more money so went with that. There is no chance a fan page/social media blew any deal imo.

This. Might be used as a rubbish excuse but I just can't see how something like this could wreck a deal that suited all parties. Afterall, how many major transfers are a surprise these days? Neymar to PSG was talked about for months before it happened. I've read on the BBC Fred is signing for Man United this week and I'd be gobsmacked if that leaking scuppered the move.

Speculation is just a part of football, be it the papers or online.

04-06-2018, 09:37 PM
Still only 30 which surprised me. Would be quite a coup.

Austinho
04-06-2018, 09:42 PM
Scored 7 goals in 7 games in the Championship earlier this season.

https://youtu.be/ZO7skbMP4UY

04-06-2018, 09:52 PM
Not a chance we could afford him.

Celtic would take him back.

04-06-2018, 09:54 PM
I find this a spectacularly exciting rumour. Would love it to be true. Would love it to happen.

Kamberi and Hooper is a combination that could score for fun against every team in our league, without exception.

04-06-2018, 10:06 PM
Would be a ridiculous signing!

Watched him a good few times for Wednesday and think he's absolute class. His strength and hold up play for a small player I think is really good and seems to have a knack of just being in the right place at a goal mouth stramash.

04-06-2018, 10:09 PM
Not getting my hopes up but a Kamberi - Hooper strike force is some prospect!

itslegaltender
04-06-2018, 10:10 PM
Sign Hooper and then look for an out of contract Hibs Scottish Cup 2 goal legend to join up with him again.

04-06-2018, 10:10 PM
Scored 7 goals in 7 games in the Championship earlier this season.

https://youtu.be/ZO7skbMP4UY

Some great goals in there

Have to say I'm not getting my hopes up for this one

04-06-2018, 10:16 PM
This. Might be used as a rubbish excuse but I just can't see how something like this could wreck a deal that suited all parties. Afterall, how many major transfers are a surprise these days? Neymar to PSG was talked about for months before it happened. I've read on the BBC Fred is signing for Man United this week and I'd be gobsmacked if that leaking scuppered the move.

Speculation is just a part of football, be it the papers or online.

With all due respect, the Neymar deal was a somewhat different kettle of fish!

04-06-2018, 10:25 PM
No chance this happens IMO. Hooper, if leaving, could have his pick of the majority of Championship clubs who’d pay a whole lot more than us. At 30 I’m also not sure he’ll be at the age where he’s happy to have made his money and come back up here to help out Lennon for 2k a week.

Would be a ridiculous signing but doesn’t seem likely.

Johnny_Leith
04-06-2018, 10:31 PM
Somewhere, someone, will be laughing that this has made it onto hibs.net.

04-06-2018, 10:40 PM

Let Celtc have him as I would rather have Leigh. :wink:

04-06-2018, 10:43 PM

Super Hooper - didn't ABBA see him last night in Glasgow?

04-06-2018, 10:48 PM
Super Hooper - didn't ABBA see him last night in Glasgow?

His name is Super Hooper
Playing for the Hibees
Shining like the sun
Smiling, having fun
Scoring goals against the Huns

Nighty night!

04-06-2018, 10:58 PM
A £3 million signing for Sheff Wed 30 months ago. He has played and scored regularly since then.
Was on £32k a week when he transferred from Norwich.
He probably took a drop when he moved to Sheff Wed to lets say £25k a week.

If he is not in their plans but refuses a transfer or loan to any other club than Hibs where his mate is manager.
Sheff Wed want us to pay £5k of his weekly wage. We take him on loan and pay £4k a week and he drops £1k a week to get the deal done.

Consider all the above.I can't see it happening.
Even if most of the above is true and you are Sheffield Wednesday you would keep him rather than save £200k in wages on a £1 million asset that will be worth nothing at the end of the season.

The only way it works is if McGinn is part of this in someway.

All IMHO :rolleyes:

YanYansen
04-06-2018, 11:08 PM

Absolutely. Total pie in the sky stuff. If he was another 5 or 6 years older, I'd be more easily persuaded that this was even remotely possible. But at 30, with his record, we are kidding ourselves on if we think he'd come to Hibs - he can still earn a fortune for a good while yet. Fair play to Lennon for sheer chutzpah if he's even asking the question though! Surely he's at it.

Think about this: Hibs, Hertz, and Aberdeen were all interested in Liam Boyce of Ross County, who'd completed just one season as top scorer in the Scottish league. All three clubs were completely blown out of the water by Burton Albion.

Burton ****in Albion.

Just let that sink in for a second, then come down from the clouds.

04-06-2018, 11:29 PM
Absolutely. Total pie in the sky stuff. If he was another 5 or 6 years older, I'd be more easily persuaded that this was even remotely possible. But at 30, with his record, we are kidding ourselves on if we think he'd come to Hibs - he can still earn a fortune for a good while yet. Fair play to Lennon for sheer chutzpah if he's even asking the question though! Surely he's at it.

Think about this: Hibs, Hertz, and Aberdeen were all interested in Liam Boyce of Ross County, who'd completed just one season as top scorer in the Scottish league. All three clubs were completely blown out of the water by Burton Albion.

Burton ****in Albion.

Awwww - but we'll miss it if it gets reported on Sky :Ummm:

05-06-2018, 12:08 AM

Burton ****in Albion.

Steven Naismith...

Similar age

More English Prem appearances

More English Prem goals

Signed for the Yam Bams...

Why couldnt we get Hooper?

Auckland Hibs
05-06-2018, 01:03 AM
Steven Naismith...

Similar age

More English Prem appearances

More English Prem goals

Signed for the Yam Bams...

Why couldnt we get Hooper?

The Puddle Drinkers had someone paying 9k a week towards his wages, I doubt we would have someone contributing that kind of money to bring in Hooper.

05-06-2018, 01:52 AM
A £3 million signing for Sheff Wed 30 months ago. He has played and scored regularly since then.
Was on £32k a week when he transferred from Norwich.
He probably took a drop when he moved to Sheff Wed to lets say £25k a week.

If he is not in their plans but refuses a transfer or loan to any other club than Hibs where his mate is manager.
Sheff Wed want us to pay £5k of his weekly wage. We take him on loan and pay £4k a week and he drops £1k a week to get the deal done.

Consider all the above.I can't see it happening.
Even if most of the above is true and you are Sheffield Wednesday you would keep him rather than save £200k in wages on a £1 million asset that will be worth nothing at the end of the season.

The only way it works is if McGinn is part of this in someway.

All IMHO :rolleyes:

Rowan Vine was on 36 grand a week . He signed for Saints

05-06-2018, 06:02 AM
Rowan Vine was on 36 grand a week . He signed for Saints

I very much doubt Vine was on anything like that before he went to St J.

05-06-2018, 06:22 AM
Rowan Vine 😩 That’s just ruined my whole Tuesday now remembering when we signed him.

05-06-2018, 06:40 AM
Rowan Vine 😩 That’s just ruined my whole Tuesday now remembering when we signed him.

It was some beard mind.....

05-06-2018, 07:36 AM
This is the sort of pie in the stuff that we mock our deluded neighbours about! Celtic are the only team in Scotland that could afford his wages. He's still one of the better goalscorers in the championship so will be in demand there if Sheffield Wednesday were even daft enough to let him go. Realistically we are looking at loans or finding a promising young striker who will use us a stepping stone but that's a much better alternative to the collection of carthorses that the Yams are assembling as their strike force.

05-06-2018, 07:50 AM
He's probably on about £25k a week (plus substantial bonuses). Is he likely to want to take a pay cut in the region of £20k to want to come and play for us?

05-06-2018, 07:51 AM
This is the sort of pie in the stuff that we mock our deluded neighbours about! Celtic are the only team in Scotland that could afford his wages. He's still one of the better goalscorers in the championship so will be in demand there if Sheffield Wednesday were even daft enough to let him go. Realistically we are looking at loans or finding a promising young striker who will use us a stepping stone but that's a much better alternative to the collection of carthorses that the Yams are assembling as their strike force.

To be fair, wages wise they ended up bringing in Steven Naismith who would have been on even more than Hooper. I’d agree though it would seem daft for SW to let him go presumably on a free.

05-06-2018, 08:13 AM
Kamberi has signed......reality is he hasn't.
Scott Allan has signed.. .reality is he hasn't.
Mallan has signed....reality is he hasn't.
We want Hooper.......absolutely no chance.
Clubs don't sign players then not announce it for weeks.
It's the silly season. You either believe it all or you don't.
It's pretty clear there isn't a lot of genuine inside info on this forum.
We will probably sign 2 or 3 of the names above but it's safe to say until you see it announced officially it ain't happened.

05-06-2018, 08:21 AM
We will probably sign 2 or 3 of the names above but it's safe to say until you see it announced officially it ain't happened.

So if we do sign 2 or 3 of them, the “inside info” may have been pretty genuine and solid after all?

05-06-2018, 08:24 AM
So if we do sign 2 or 3 of them, the “inside info” may have been pretty genuine and solid after all?

Hardly. Undiscovered tribes up the Amazon know we would like to bring the loan players back and Mallan is pretty well documented too.

05-06-2018, 08:37 AM
The Puddle Drinkers had someone paying 9k a week towards his wages, I doubt we would have someone contributing that kind of money to bring in Hooper.

The Jamie Walker money was used to pay Naismith's wages.

05-06-2018, 08:51 AM

Nope, there's not a lot of genuine inside info on this board. Not much in the press either to be honest. We may as well just pack up and go on holiday!

05-06-2018, 08:59 AM

I've seen TC23 and others say that deals for Kamberi, Mallan and Allan are close, but they haven't said it's completely done. There's nothing unreasonable about us wanting Hooper, getting him is a different matter.

Folks enjoy the rumours at this time of year. TC23 specifically has gotten plenty right in the past, though no one is asking you to believe it.

05-06-2018, 09:02 AM
I've seen TC23 and others say that deals for Kamberi, Mallan and Allan are close, but they haven't said it's completely done. There's nothing unreasonable about us wanting Hooper, getting him is a different matter.

Folks enjoy the rumours at this time of year. TC23 specifically has gotten plenty right in the past, though no one is asking you to believe it.

It’s quite clever the way it’s positioned really.

Perception is reality and all that.

05-06-2018, 09:15 AM
😍 Will he be fit enough to play Linfield?

Not in the first leg🙄

05-06-2018, 09:17 AM

No

05-06-2018, 09:19 AM
Some of the rumours on here make my sides ache

05-06-2018, 09:24 AM

I genuinely am not having a go at anyone in particular but I can assure you we have been told that both the Kamberi and Allan deals are done.
The manager says differently

05-06-2018, 09:26 AM
Hardly. Undiscovered tribes up the Amazon know we would like to bring the loan players back and Mallan is pretty well documented too.

Maybe... (well probably not actually), but it still doesn't render all the inside info on here ingenuine. Maybe Mallan is well-documented because of that inside info.

The majority of rumours, as with anywhere, are nonsense. I was pointing out the irony of you calling-out the above info and then telling us that the majority of it will come to fruition. Amazon tribes identifying that we would like to have loan players back doesn't change that.

05-06-2018, 09:53 AM
It’s quite clever the way it’s positioned really.

Perception is reality and all that.

😂😂 sure!

05-06-2018, 09:56 AM
😂😂 sure!

All those years of lucky guesses catching up with you TC :greengrin

05-06-2018, 10:00 AM
All those years of lucky guesses catching up with you TC :greengrin

I know, can’t believe I’ve been caught out 😂 If I could guess that well, I’d have a real chance at guessing the Euromillions and be sitting in some tropical island right now!!

05-06-2018, 10:02 AM
I would imagine he'd still have plenty to offer and would be very excited if we got him.

He'll have made a tonne of money from football, and Lennon transformed his career before. There's a lot more than just money to entice players to Hibs at the moment - though obviously it's still a factor for any player.

I've heard Sheffield isn't the nicest city as well - though I've never been, mind you.

Sheffield is so bad, my mum moved to Liverpool to get away.

05-06-2018, 10:07 AM
I enjoy reading the rumours, Certain posters are passing on info and if you have been on here for a while you know whom is decent. Transfers can easily collapse or change after rumour posted so for me I welcome them. IMO TC is somebody whom I look for in transfer threads and I believe he is only passing on genuine knowledge of decent possabilities.

05-06-2018, 10:07 AM
I know, can’t believe I’ve been caught out 😂 If I could guess that well, I’d have a real chance at guessing the Euromillions and be sitting in some tropical island right now!!

Tend to agree with the guy tbh. They're not even guesses they're directly lifted from a guy on Twitter with the handle @FreddieWhite23

How nobody can see this is beyond me.

05-06-2018, 10:09 AM
Tend to agree with the guy tbh. They're not even guesses they're directly lifted from a guy on Twitter with the handle @FreddieWhite23

How nobody can see this is beyond me.

😂 yeah that’s me!

05-06-2018, 10:15 AM
Excellent if folk are lifting rumours from other sites and putting them on here even if its their own stuff means no need to open multiple sites up to find out stuff get it all here.

05-06-2018, 10:19 AM
Excellent if folk are lifting rumours from other sites and putting them on here even if its their own stuff means no need to open multiple sites up to find out stuff get it all here.

100% agree. Did make me laugh though that someone thought I was lifting it from a guy on twitter who is actually me 😁

Imo if you post anything then anyone can lift and share it. No harm at all if someone was to share anything I post. 👍🏼

05-06-2018, 10:24 AM
I enjoy reading the rumours, Certain posters are passing on info and if you have been on here for a while you know whom is decent. Transfers can easily collapse or change after rumour posted so for me I welcome them. IMO TC is somebody whom I look for in transfer threads and I believe he is only passing on genuine knowledge of decent possabilities.

Cheers bud that’s exactly all it is 👍🏼

05-06-2018, 10:29 AM
100% agree. Did make me laugh though that someone thought I was lifting it from a guy on twitter who is actually me 😁

Imo if you post anything then anyone can lift and share it. No harm at all if someone was to share anything I post. 👍🏼

I'm wondering if Dexter was being funny (as in knew fine well it was you) as opposed to making a complete erse of himself?

05-06-2018, 10:30 AM
I'm wondering if Dexter was being funny (as in knew fine well it was you) as opposed to making a complete erse of himself?

He prob knew and it’s me having a whoosh momment 😁

05-06-2018, 10:36 AM

You've been served :greengrin

05-06-2018, 10:36 AM
Haaaaaaaaa

I thought I was in Kickback or followfollow for a minute.

Silly season right enough

05-06-2018, 10:37 AM

You should stick to positioning fake transfer rumours so that they end up being true :aok:

05-06-2018, 10:38 AM

I am prone to the latter but it is indeed the former on this occasion.

05-06-2018, 10:39 AM
I am prone to the latter but it is indeed the former on this occasion.

haha I did wonder, especially with your final sentence. Nicely played though :greengrin

05-06-2018, 10:40 AM
You've been served :greengrin

😂 very well played!! 👍🏼

stu in nottingham
05-06-2018, 10:46 AM
There's a lot more than just money to entice players to Hibs at the moment - though obviously it's still a factor for any player.

Whatever Sheffield is or isn't, The Peak District National Park is only a few miles away and is a truly beautiful place. It has many extremely attractive places to live.

sean04
05-06-2018, 10:49 AM
Some of the rumours I've read are outstanding, seen a guy on Twitter linking us with Hogan from Aston villa and now Gary Hooper. These guys are on 30/40k a week

05-06-2018, 11:26 AM
Some of the rumours I've read are outstanding, seen a guy on Twitter linking us with Hogan from Aston villa and now Gary Hooper. These guys are on 30/40k a week

Living in Edinburgh rather than anywhere near Sheffield or Birmingham must be worth £38k a week of anyone's money.

sean04
05-06-2018, 11:43 AM
Living in Edinburgh rather than anywhere near Sheffield or Birmingham must be worth £38k a week of anyone's money.

Would love hibs to get a huge marquee signing but it's a fantasy getting the likes of hogan or Hooper. Hibs would be near the bottom of options if they guys came available. Could easily go to another championship club

05-06-2018, 11:49 AM
Whatever Sheffield is or isn't, The Peak District National Park is only a few miles away and is a truly beautiful place. It has many extremely attractive places to live.

I was being flippant with that comment tbf. Plus, I'm basing it on my Dad's reports of when he had to sometimes go through work in the 80s. I'm sure it's much, much nicer now.

05-06-2018, 11:59 AM

Hogan has had a shocker of a time at Villa to be fair.

sean04
05-06-2018, 12:06 PM
Hogan has had a shocker of a time at Villa to be fair.

Aye he hasn't produced at all, did cost them 15mill so would imagine they will want some of that money back

timewilltell
05-06-2018, 12:14 PM
I was being flippant with that comment tbf. Plus, I'm basing it on my Dad's reports of when he had to sometimes go through work in the 80s. I'm sure it's much, much nicer now.

There are some seriously nice areas in the West Midlands. Birmingham is a cracking modern city... oh... and the weather is sooooo much better...😎

05-06-2018, 12:41 PM
Aye he hasn't produced at all, did cost them 15mill so would imagine they will want some of that money back

Like Naismith to Hearts from Norwich. Put him in the shop window and hope he performers to get a decent sell on and recoup some of the fee

Didn't work for Norwich

stu in nottingham
05-06-2018, 02:46 PM

I know what you mean, Stevie. I'm not particularly a fan myself I have to say. It has some good facilities I suppose, being a fair size of a city and I like the people there. Other than that I'm not fussed.

stu in nottingham
05-06-2018, 02:53 PM

I'd rather live in Edinburgh too but there are seriously beautiful places near Sheffield.

https://www.visitpeakdistrict.com/imageresizer/?image=%2fdmsimgs%2fladybower-res-1220x620_1745803529.jpg&action=ProductDetail_New

05-06-2018, 02:59 PM

I will live forego living in Edinburgh and move to either of the other two for £38k a week. I will PM you my back details and can move for the weekend. Thanks pal :thumbsup:

05-06-2018, 05:28 PM
What a signing he would be! But unfortunately for us I feel he will have better offers elsewhere. He would have to accept a pretty huge wage cut if he came to us for a start.

05-06-2018, 05:49 PM
I'd rather live in Edinburgh too but there are seriously beautiful places near Sheffield.

https://www.visitpeakdistrict.com/imageresizer/?image=%2fdmsimgs%2fladybower-res-1220x620_1745803529.jpg&action=ProductDetail_New

I was being a bit facetious.

That hill looks nice but I wouldn’t want to live on it. What if it rains?

05-06-2018, 05:50 PM

Arthur's seat looks good there

LustForLeith
05-06-2018, 06:49 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2502844/Which-Premier-League-striker-scored-divisions-English-football-plus-Scottish-Premiership-FA-Cup-League-Cup-Europa-League-Champions-League.html

stu in nottingham
05-06-2018, 06:57 PM
I was being a bit facetious.

That hill looks nice but I wouldn’t want to live on it. What if it rains?

You could go to your picture-book home back in the village and keep dry.

lochhibs
05-06-2018, 08:31 PM
why do people get so dramatic about a rumour? TC never said we are signing him, he said lennon wants him. i'd agree the chances of us signing him may be slim due to finances but i believe it could well be a fact that lennon wants him. he will want lots of players but wont get them all.

06-06-2018, 07:50 AM
why do people get so dramatic about a rumour? TC never said we are signing him, he said lennon wants him. i'd agree the chances of us signing him may be slim due to finances but i believe it could well be a fact that lennon wants him. he will want lots of players but wont get them all.
I heard Lennon on Radio 5 saying that he wanted Bale 😂

06-06-2018, 08:29 AM

So is Rotherham !

stu in nottingham
06-06-2018, 08:49 AM
So is Rotherham !

Good point!

Johnny Clash
06-06-2018, 08:58 AM
So is Rotherham !

Diddnae stop Stubbsy!

06-06-2018, 09:00 AM
I heard Lennon on Radio 5 saying that he wanted Bale 😂

Awe FFS, he's no' been arrested again?

Greenheart
06-06-2018, 10:52 AM

I was in Sheffield a few weeks ago and it is still a Sh*thole

ShadesLongThrow
06-06-2018, 06:52 PM
Awe FFS, he's no' been arrested again?

Very good!