PDA

View Full Version : Neil Lennon interview today

DavieRoy
02-06-2018, 07:35 PM
https://twitter.com/ScotlandSky/status/1002950499211964416

DarlingtonHibee
02-06-2018, 10:12 PM
Tried to watch but can't get it oň my phone any clever posters make it easier to view, cheers!

snooky
03-06-2018, 12:41 AM
What I took out of that was (in black & white terms) ....
Kamberi = :aok:
Dylan = :offski:

Austinho
03-06-2018, 05:41 AM
Dylan = :offski:Just said given him a good offer for Dylan, and hadn’t had any negative feedback on it, but that it was always a long shot.

O'Rourke3
03-06-2018, 09:56 AM
A bit surprised there's no thread on Rocky. Potential surgery to a finger. That could put him out for a bit. Dabrowski our only fit keeper cutrrently then or is Bell signing on again?

keep the faith
03-06-2018, 10:16 AM
A bit surprised there's no thread on Rocky. Potential surgery to a finger. That could put him out for a bit. Dabrowski our only fit keeper cutrrently then or is Bell signing on again?

I think getting Bell signed would be a very smart move. I thought he looked very steady and would be a really solid cover for Rocky.
We tried an inexperienced keeper in a European game not so long ago. It didn't go too well.....

Sir David Gray
03-06-2018, 10:20 AM

I think getting Bell signed would be a very smart move. I thought he looked very steady and would be a really solid cover for Rocky.
We tried an inexperienced keeper in a European game not so long ago. It didn't go too well.....

Pretty sure it was announced a couple of weeks ago that we had decided not to sign Bell.

I don't know if he has agreed anything with another club yet or if Marciano possibly being out long term may change things with Bell.

Michael
03-06-2018, 10:22 AM
Is Laidlaw still contracted with us? When is he back?

Pretty Boy
03-06-2018, 10:23 AM

Laidlaw can't be far away from being fit. I was at EM in February and he was doing rehab work on his shoulder then.

snooky
03-06-2018, 10:24 AM
Just said given him a good offer for Dylan, and hadn’t had any negative feedback on it, but that it was always a long shot.
To me "a long shot" means you have generally accepted it ain't going to happen - hence my offski emoji.

lapsedhibee
03-06-2018, 11:33 AM
Lenny (or anyone else) in an Airdrie strip = :jamboak:

Lago
03-06-2018, 01:10 PM
To me "a long shot" means you have generally accepted it ain't going to happen - hence my offski emoji.
Can't argue with your thinking.

cabbageandribs1875
03-06-2018, 01:48 PM
Dylan = :offski:

NL scratched his left ear when Dylan was mentioned, a sure sign the player is offski :agree:

*right ear is for incoming, left ear for outgoing

Smartie
03-06-2018, 01:53 PM
Lenny (or anyone else) in an Airdrie strip = :jamboak:

As he's a wonderful, classy and sophisticated manager it is easy to forget sometimes that Lennon was a niggly b****** as a player.

As a clogger with his best playing days behind him I thought the Airdrie top kinda suited him.

danhibees1875
03-06-2018, 03:18 PM
Is Laidlaw still contracted with us? When is he back?

He's our Europa cup keeper anyway. :agree:

1van Sprou7e
04-06-2018, 09:12 AM
As he's a wonderful, classy and sophisticated manager it is easy to forget sometimes that Lennon was a niggly b****** as a player.

As a clogger with his best playing days behind him I thought the Airdrie top kinda suited him.

When he can go a full season without a touchline ban then maybe we can start calling him classy and sophisticated 😂

GloryGlory
04-06-2018, 09:22 AM
When he can go a full season without a touchline ban then maybe we can start calling him classy and sophisticated 😂

When he can go a whole season without being the target of relentless bigoted, sectarian abuse we can start calling Scottish football as a whole classy and sophisticated.