PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: THE NEXT GENERATION IS NOW: 2018/19 KIT LAUNCHED

RSS Bot
01-06-2018, 06:30 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8761)

Keith_M
01-06-2018, 06:31 PM
That's great, can I buy my Season Ticket now please?

LancsHibs
01-06-2018, 06:31 PM
Wow looks just like the one leaked this afternoon:greengrin

Greencore
01-06-2018, 06:33 PM
I like it!

SquashedFrogg
01-06-2018, 06:33 PM
I like it!

Same. I like it.

Diclonius
01-06-2018, 06:34 PM
I'm sure I've seen this before.

Baw187
01-06-2018, 06:34 PM
I think it looks better up close than the leaked photos.

S4uzee
01-06-2018, 06:36 PM
Don’t mind the home one at all

Togs91
01-06-2018, 06:37 PM
All kits look good to me, the keepers especially! Only off putting thing is the home collar!! Its rank that

we are hibs
01-06-2018, 06:37 PM
Can't take to the home one. It's like a colour chart

Nicho87
01-06-2018, 06:38 PM
Didnt see Scott Allan modelling it

dunfyhibby
01-06-2018, 06:44 PM
I really like both! Just need some “diamonds” wearing them next season.

barcahibs
01-06-2018, 06:51 PM
Nicest home kit we've had in a while IMO, not so keen on the away

SeanWilson
01-06-2018, 06:53 PM
Home is minted but why the stupid collar? Hey ho. I'll be buying for me and the lads!

hibsbollah
01-06-2018, 06:54 PM
The goalkeeper one is the best I can remember.

adhibs
01-06-2018, 07:10 PM
I really like the home. aways a stinker, had high hopes for it too after the colours were leaked in the past week.

IanM
01-06-2018, 07:11 PM
This is Scottish Cup material

SouthMoroccoStu
01-06-2018, 07:16 PM

Well said

For all the fashionista bemoaners out there, when we the cup again in this shirt, it’ll be a classic and you won’t be able to get one for love or money

Just like the 2015/16 shirt - minus the hate

Hibbyradge
01-06-2018, 07:28 PM
They're all excellent.

Home one and keeper's will sell out quickly.

Just Jimmy
01-06-2018, 08:11 PM
utterly vile.

the away is nice enough.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Jones28
01-06-2018, 08:12 PM

Yes

Since when did Versace do Hibs kits? Like a load of kids

Austinho
01-06-2018, 09:13 PM
Wish they’d get rid of ‘Glory Glory’ on the back. With a sponsor and player name and number it all looks very cluttered. Ends up reading:

Glory Glory
Eden . Mill
St Andrews
Kamberi

Moulin Yarns
01-06-2018, 09:18 PM
Anyone seen the Nigerian world Cup strip?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-44339529/nigeria-s-snazzy-sold-out-world-cup-kit

brianmc
01-06-2018, 09:31 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-44339529/nigeria-s-snazzy-sold-out-world-cup-kit

Now that's proper honking!

CMurdoch
01-06-2018, 09:33 PM

Nice, but 65 notes!!!

pacorosssco
01-06-2018, 09:34 PM
Nice, but 65 notes!!! like both but wish didn't have we extra finishes sleeves badge. Less is more

brianmc
01-06-2018, 09:43 PM
Opinions eh?

Flynn
01-06-2018, 09:57 PM
I don't mind it. Not the best, not the worst.

Heads up for you all. Don't expect it to be available to buy from the Hibs shop for a while yet.

I've got a friend who works there.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

BoomtownHibees
01-06-2018, 10:07 PM
I don't mind it. Not the best, not the worst.

Heads up for you all. Don't expect it to be available to buy from the Hibs shop for a while yet.

I've got a friend who works there.

So not Monday like the club have said? 🙄

Not In The Know
01-06-2018, 10:08 PM
I like them a lot. 👍

Flynn
01-06-2018, 10:17 PM
So not Monday like the club have said? [emoji849]Guess we'll see. Just passing on some info I was told. Let's hope the person meant people would be expecting them to be available in the shop from tomorrow. I may have got my wires crossed. It was just a conversion in passing. They just said they were expecting a lot of grief from disappointed customers.

R'Albin
01-06-2018, 10:21 PM
Home one is absolutely gorgeous - although nothing will come close to that cup winning one.

Frogga
01-06-2018, 10:24 PM
Does no-one else have the same problem with me in regards to Macron's sizes?

There's a decent gap between the small 34-36 and medium 39-41.

With every other sports brand I'm a small but the Macron sizes mean I'm unable to delight in these new kits as the small is too small and the medium is too big [emoji22]

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Lancs Harp
01-06-2018, 10:32 PM

With every other sports brand I'm a small but the Macron sizes mean I'm unable to delight in these new kits as the small is too small and the medium is too big [emoji22]

Increase your pie and beer intake you'll be ok.

pacorosssco
01-06-2018, 10:34 PM

Italian sizing is a nightmare

Diclonius
01-06-2018, 11:20 PM
OK I actually quite like it now.

monktonharp
02-06-2018, 12:59 AM
Increase your pie and beer intake you'll be ok.Just what I was gonna say. 3 pies extra a week. yer in wee man

Nakedmanoncrack
02-06-2018, 01:07 AM
Home one looks really good, away one let down by the red sponsors name, still decent though.

Glory Lurker
02-06-2018, 01:32 AM
A round, white collar on the home would have made it stunning. It'll grow on me, I suppose.

Swedish hibee
02-06-2018, 01:38 AM
Like the green better than the white. Thumbs up from me.

JOD
02-06-2018, 02:16 AM
Am I missing something in our history ??

Should we not just be emerald green !!!

What is this bottle stuff ??

Having said that great looking strips for our up and coming European

Adventure.

Austinho
02-06-2018, 02:23 AM
Such a divisive shirt - I fluctuate between not minding it and absolutely hating it each time I look at it.

Biggest gripes would be:
1. Fans being ignored after choosing emerald green as our colour a couple of seasons ago.
2. That collar. What the hell is that collar?

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/stories/hibernian-2018-2019-macron-home-kit/hibernian_18_19_macron_home_kit_c.jpg

kaimendhibs
02-06-2018, 02:40 AM
I like them. Need to remember they are football strips, not designer clobber or suits

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Bobby Moore
02-06-2018, 02:41 AM
Well, I know they seem to have divided opinion but I like them both, especially the home one.

CLASS OF 72 -73
02-06-2018, 03:38 AM
Can't take to the home one. It's like a colour chart

Agree.
The collar is the problem also prefer emerald green. Not for me.

Onion
02-06-2018, 06:44 AM
Not sure what all the furore was about the other day, these strips look pretty good.

Only issue I have with modern strips is a lot of effort goes into the main design only for it to be messed up with too much wording/messages and clash of fonts.

Mr Grieves
02-06-2018, 07:27 AM
They're all smart. My 6 year old son wants all 4 kits

GloryGlory
02-06-2018, 08:15 AM
They're all smart. My 6 year old son wants all 4 kits

Regardless of the opinions of the diva fashionistas, I like both the home and away kits.

After all, they are HIBS jerseys and therefore, by definition, works of art! :greengrin

Frogga
02-06-2018, 08:43 AM
Just what I was gonna say. 3 pies extra a week. yer in wee manHaha and then sue Macron for the price of the kit when my health dips. Genius [emoji16]

My_Wife_Camille
02-06-2018, 09:36 AM
Such a divisive shirt - I fluctuate between not minding it and absolutely hating it each time I look at it.

Biggest gripes would be:
1. Fans being ignored after choosing emerald green as our colour a couple of seasons ago.

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/stories/hibernian-2018-2019-macron-home-kit/hibernian_18_19_macron_home_kit_c.jpg
Choosing emerald green was for the 2016/17 kit. It wasn’t for every kit from then on

The_Horde
02-06-2018, 09:51 AM
Choosing emerald green was for the 2016/17 kit. It wasn’t for every kit from then on

That kit in all dark green would be smart as.

Centre Hawf
02-06-2018, 09:57 AM
Someone’s posted that the “Bet” in the away is Blue. Making it red white and blue down the middle and now I can’t unsee it.

Stranraer
02-06-2018, 10:11 AM
love the top, it's something different which is good. Definitely buying that home top.

Souter96Mac
02-06-2018, 10:14 AM
Someone’s posted that the “Bet” in the away is Blue. Making it red white and blue down the middle and now I can’t unsee it.

It's the same colour as the dark part of the collar.

Centre Hawf
02-06-2018, 11:04 AM
It's the same colour as the dark part of the collar.

If you look closer it’s definitely blue.

Elephant Stone
02-06-2018, 11:08 AM

Biggest gripes would be:

Does the collar fasten? Bloody hope so.

Don't get your point about the emerald green fans being ignored, yeah that was the more popular choice for that season but there was still a huge amount of Hibs fans who prefer bottle green, does emerald green win every time now cause of that vote? And so the bottle green preferring fans get ignored every year now? Nah.

I'm surprised there are people looking at that strip and thinking it would look better all emerald green instead of bottle, the bottle is so much better IMO - especially in photos. The emerald green often ends up looking a shade of lime green on TV and in photos. Bottle green looks class in person or in photos.

Centre Hawf
02-06-2018, 11:11 AM
Does the collar fasten? Bloody hope so.

Don't get your point about the emerald green fans being ignored, yeah that was the more popular choice for that season but there was still a huge amount of Hibs fans who prefer bottle green, does emerald green win every time now cause of that vote? And so the bottle green preferring fans get ignored every year now? Nah.

I'm surprised there are people looking at that strip and thinking it would look better all emerald green instead of bottle, the bottle is so much better IMO - especially in photos. The emerald green often ends up looking a shade of lime green on TV and in photos. Bottle green looks class in person or in photos.

Agreed. I don’t particularly like the kit that much but I don’t mind changing the shade of green up every so often. I enjoyed the 2013/14 kit a lot because it was different. That meant anything after it like “bottle” green would all of a sudden feel fresh.

LancsHibs
02-06-2018, 11:35 AM

It is. That’s their corporate logo. The ‘marathon’ is red and ‘bet’ is blue on a white background

Big_Franck
02-06-2018, 11:44 AM

Biggest gripes would be:

I agree, we clearly voted emerald green as our colour a couple years ago so I dont see why we've gone with bottle green again.

Most companies wouldn't ignore their customer base like that.

It was bad enough with red on our away top but if its true that its red, blue and white around the sponsor then thats a farce. Whoever signed that off needs shot.

Just Jimmy
02-06-2018, 12:29 PM
I've looked at them loads since last night and nothing has changed. Hibs have dropped an absolute howler. I'm gutted at how awful the home kit is. the away is fine but the sponsors logo is ugly and should have just been green.

I fail to see how time and time fans can post outstanding drafts of kits on here and yet again hibs got and release some over killed thing.

I cannot wait til we bin macron every strip they produce is like a rugby league top.

barcahibs
02-06-2018, 12:42 PM
I've looked at them loads since last night and nothing has changed. Hibs have dropped an absolute howler. I'm gutted at how awful the home kit is. the away is fine but the sponsors logo is ugly and should have just been green.

I fail to see how time and time fans can post outstanding drafts of kits on here and yet again hibs got and release some over killed thing.

I cannot wait til we bin macron every strip they produce is like a rugby league top.

Perceptions, i think the home kit is much nicer than any of the fan efforts (good as some of them were).

I also can't believe grown ups are actually getting upset about the colour of a sponsor logo? Have i missed a whoosh moment?

tamig

The sponsors colours aren’t green though. You can’t just use any old colour to match it with your strip. There are a lot of factors to consider. We used to have red on the home strip back in the Whyte and Mackay days.

Capt Mainwaring
Saw the Home strip in the shop this morning. I dont mind it and it looks much better than the pictures in the launch.

Billy Whizz
02-06-2018, 12:47 PM
Saw the Home strip in the shop this morning. I dont mind it and it looks much better than the pictures in the launch.

Don’t think the videos/pictures in the dark, have helped!

Hibby70
02-06-2018, 01:06 PM
Anyone have an idea of the Jnr sizes in relation to ages. 3xs, xxs etc.. There's nothing on the site

Hannah_hfc
02-06-2018, 01:10 PM
I also can't believe grown ups are actually getting upset about the colour of a sponsor logo? Have i missed a whoosh moment?

Absolutely agree, I think marathonbet have done enough for the club that I can see past the colours of their logo. Don’t quite get the fuss, particularly when we slag certain other Glasgow based clubs for a similar attitude to colours.

Home shirt isn’t my favourite but I remember the same outcry a few seasons ago when we ditched white sleeves for all green and I still see folk wear that top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My_Wife_Camille
02-06-2018, 01:31 PM
I agree, we clearly voted emerald green as our colour a couple years ago so I dont see why we've gone with bottle green again.

Most companies wouldn't ignore their customer base like that.

It was bad enough with red on our away top but if its true that its red, blue and white around the sponsor then thats a farce. Whoever signed that off needs shot.
Big Frank, that vote was only for the 2016/17 season

Austinho
02-06-2018, 02:13 PM
Don't get your point about the emerald green fans being ignored, yeah that was the more popular choice for that season but there was still a huge amount of Hibs fans who prefer bottle green, does emerald green win every time now cause of that vote? And so the bottle green preferring fans get ignored every year now? Nah.Emerald green has been our colour almost completely uninterrupted since 1933. We’ve now had 3 and a half bottle green tops in that time and they’ve all been in the past 6 years.

Emerald green is our colour, and every fan alive has grown up with us playing in that. It’s nice to have a bottle one occasionally - but it shouldn’t be for granted we’ll have one every 2nd year to please the ‘bottle green preferrers’ IMO, especially when the fans have voted on the issue so recently.

My_Wife_Camille
02-06-2018, 03:39 PM
Emerald green has been our colour almost completely uninterrupted since 1933. We’ve now had 3 and a half bottle green tops in that time and they’ve all been in the past 6 years.

Emerald green is our colour, and every fan alive has grown up with us playing in that. It’s nice to have a bottle one occasionally - but it shouldn’t be for granted we’ll have one every 2nd year to please the ‘bottle green preferrers’ IMO, especially when the fans have voted on the issue so recently.
That vote was for one specific season though. I voted emerald because 3 of the last 4 had been bottle but if the same vote came again I’d maybe change my mind. People are getting too hung up on the vote and don’t seem to realise it was just a marketing gimmick for one season and not the definitive be all and end all Hibernian colour

malcolm
02-06-2018, 05:30 PM
Emerald green has been our colour almost completely uninterrupted since 1933. We’ve now had 3 and a half bottle green tops in that time and they’ve all been in the past 6 years.

I have enjoyed some right good interruptions over the years :wink:. If you look in the links below can see some lovely shades of non emerald green - the kind of colours I grew up watching .. last time I checked I was alive still. Change is good, change is growth not stagnation and green is good the dark and the light both are alright :greengrin

http://www.hibshistoricaltrust.org.uk/midfielders/george-best
http://www.hibshistoricaltrust.org.uk/defenders/jim-black
http://www.hibshistoricaltrust.org.uk/defenders/ally-brazil
http://www.hibshistoricaltrust.org.uk/forwards/ally-mcleod
http://www.hibshistoricaltrust.org.uk/midfielders/jorge-claros

Billychaotic182
02-06-2018, 05:34 PM
We won the Scottish cup in bottle green..... just saying.

Billychaotic182
02-06-2018, 05:39 PM
Got to laugh at all these fans moaning about the Emerald green. It was a close vote, A LOT of hibs fans prefer bottle green. Should they be outraged every year it’s not the colour they wanted. You sound like a bunch of spoiled children, claiming people should be shot haha. Bottle green looks better for me! And if we are going back to history we had bottle green from 1879 till 1933 so to claim Emerald Green is our colour is just wrong. But don’t let facts get in the way of your meltdown

Colr
02-06-2018, 05:47 PM
The diamonds are a bit Val Doonican for my taste.

Don’t mind the away strip. Goalie top’s a bit meh.

I’m too old to be wearing replica football tops but I might get the away top for my boy.

Mikers110
02-06-2018, 05:59 PM

Don’t mind the away strip. Goalie tops a bit meh.

I’m too old to be wearing replica football tops but I might get the away top for my boy.

You've probably lost about 95% of posters with that name. No me though, remember him with the rocking chair on a Saturday night. :wink:

Colr
02-06-2018, 06:02 PM
You've probably lost about 95% of posters with that name. No me though, remember him with the rocking chair on a Saturday night. :wink:

If they’re too young to remember him they’re of the right age to google it, I guess. But be warned, you can never unsee something like that!

I think he was on before the Black and White Minstrel Show!!

Keith_M
02-06-2018, 06:03 PM
I've had another look and it's green with white sleeves.

That's enough for me.

Mikers110
02-06-2018, 06:05 PM
If they’re too young to remember him they’re of the right age to google it, I guess. But be warned, you can never unsee something like that!

I think he was on before the Black and White Minstrel Show!!

I still have a cupboard full of Val Doonican records; all the wifes of course!! She still can't work out why I won't buy a record player :greengrin.

Callum7
02-06-2018, 06:06 PM
Ordered mine yesterday and received an email this morning saying it has been shipped out. Pretty fast service 👍🏼

Colr
02-06-2018, 06:11 PM
Away strip doesn’t seem to be on the online shop. Any idea when its going to be available?

Callum7
02-06-2018, 06:40 PM
Away strip doesn’t seem to be on the online shop. Any idea when its going to be available?

15th June.

Colr
02-06-2018, 08:32 PM
15th June.

Ta!:thumbsup:

WestStandMoaner
02-06-2018, 08:50 PM
It is. That’s their corporate logo. The ‘marathon’ is red and ‘bet’ is blue on a white background

I find its it's better to reserve judgement until you see the strips close up. My only problem is I actually really like the away strip but since my son sent me the link with the pictures and he mentioned the red white and blue I too cannot get beyond looking at a hibs strip with those colours in it. My heart says buy it my mind says no way with those colours.

change the bet to red and we will sell more strips

tin hat on

Centre Hawf
02-06-2018, 09:19 PM
Perceptions, i think the home kit is much nicer than any of the fan efforts (good as some of them were).

I just find it annoying when you consider they’ve not made it Blue at all before. Why now?

Dinkydoo
02-06-2018, 09:26 PM
The home top has really, really grown on me. I haven't bought one in years but I think I'll grab myself one of these.

Jones28
02-06-2018, 09:58 PM
I just find it annoying when you consider they’ve not made it Blue at all before. Why now?

The first season we had MB they were those awful transfers that were red and black. Then there would have been colour clashes with the purple, then the bright yellow and last year the black.

Colr
02-06-2018, 10:06 PM
Women’s goalie top’s much better than the men’s one.

barcahibs
02-06-2018, 11:08 PM

A quick check of their website would seem to indicate that it's their corporate colours (incidentally i was also quite impressed to see there's a link to the Hibs website on their homepage as well).

Not aiming this at you, but many of us (rightly) think the rumours of sevco bringing out an orange strip are both pathetic and hilarious. It becomes much harder to laugh at that if some of our own fans are objecting to red, white and blue for anything other than aesthetic reasons.

For what it's worth, while I think the home kit is very, very good, I'm not a fan of the away. Not going to lose sleep over it though.

Austinho
03-06-2018, 05:31 AM
Women’s goalie top’s much better than the men’s one.I don’t think it’s exclusive to the ladies. The black will be the home top, fluorescent is away.

SouthMoroccoStu
03-06-2018, 06:55 AM
Ordered mine yesterday and received an email this morning saying it has been shipped out. Pretty fast service 👍🏼

Impressive

You must have a MasterCard

My visa credit card was rejected about 4 times, I had no idea what was wrong. I should really watch the news more lol

TelaStella
03-06-2018, 08:49 AM

This.

matty_f
03-06-2018, 08:52 AM
Absolutely agree, I think marathonbet have done enough for the club that I can see past the colours of their logo. Don’t quite get the fuss, particularly when we slag certain other Glasgow based clubs for a similar attitude to colours.

Home shirt isn’t my favourite but I remember the same outcry a few seasons ago when we ditched white sleeves for all green and I still see folk wear that top.

Good post. :agree:

ian cruise
03-06-2018, 08:56 AM
A quick check of their website would seem to indicate that it's their corporate colours (incidentally i was also quite impressed to see there's a link to the Hibs website on their homepage as well).

Not aiming this at you, but many of us (rightly) think the rumours of sevco bringing out an orange strip are both pathetic and hilarious. It becomes much harder to laugh at that if some of our own fans are objecting to red, white and blue for anything other than aesthetic reasons.

For what it's worth, while I think the home kit is very, very good, I'm not a fan of the away. Not going to lose sleep over it though.

I am eagerly awaiting a statement from Govan direction decrying our strip and how we have unlawfully commandeered the colours red, white and blue from them, which is an extreme provocation and therefore they can't be held accountable for the songs they sing in response or fan safety.

Centre Hawf
03-06-2018, 09:54 AM

Maybe I’m being a bit pathetic (very happy to admit it if I’m in the minority’ and will shut up if so) but I’m not too big a fan of having the red white and blue on our top to be honest. It didn’t need to be blue on the 14/15s away kit or the goalkeeper kits that have been grey/silvery/white. Why all of a sudden is this blue “non negotiable”.

Mr Grieves
03-06-2018, 10:18 AM

Don’t mind the away strip. Goalie top’s a bit meh.

20856:hilarious

03-06-2018, 05:59 PM
Each to their own but I quite like them tbh, the away top in particular is smart.

Heisenberg
03-06-2018, 06:41 PM
The home top has really, really grown on me. I haven't bought one in years but I think I'll grab myself one of these.

I’m in the same boat now too. Love the home top.

jacomo
04-06-2018, 09:19 AM
Sorry if already answered, but the size guide for the junior top seems to be missing.

Can anyone give advice?

As the ‘infant kit’ goes up to age 5-6, I’m assuming that size 3XS is for 7-8 year olds... is that correct?

BlackSheep
04-06-2018, 09:29 AM
Can anyone who has bought this year's top (and received it or bought it in the shop this morning) let us all know if the sizing is the same as last year....?

Cheers :greengrin

Ritchie
04-06-2018, 09:40 AM
Sorry if already answered, but the size guide for the junior top seems to be missing.

Can anyone give advice?

As the ‘infant kit’ goes up to age 5-6, I’m assuming that size 3XS is for 7-8 year olds... is that correct?

Yes - my son is 7 and he wears a 3XS

Jamesie
04-06-2018, 09:49 AM
Can anyone who has bought this year's top (and received it or bought it in the shop this morning) let us all know if the sizing is the same as last year....?

Cheers :greengrin

I was an XL last year but having tried the new shirt on, I will be an XXL this year - mind you that might be more to do with my eating habits over the last 12 months than a change in the sizes! So to answer your question - the sizes are more or less the same as last year.

jacomo
04-06-2018, 09:51 AM

Thanks.

Austinho
04-06-2018, 12:48 PM
Couldn't resist tinkering on photoshop. Improvement?

https://i.imgur.com/7c2n7Ea.jpg

BlackSheep
04-06-2018, 12:50 PM
I was an XL last year but having tried the new shirt on, I will be an XXL this year - mind you that might be more to do with my eating habits over the last 12 months than a change in the sizes! So to answer your question - the sizes are more or less the same as last year.

:LOL:

Yeah I hope the same doesnt apply to me... these sizes are making me feel huge!!!

Colr
04-06-2018, 02:05 PM
I still have a cupboard full of Val Doonican records; all the wifes of course!! She still can't work out why I won't buy a record player :greengrin.

Looking forward to a chorus on Delaney's Donkey at the first derby.

Delaney was, of course, the name of the Hearts scout who first spotted Dave McPherson.

SolentHibee
04-06-2018, 02:22 PM
I must admit I was not too keen on either of the strips when I first saw them, so I was not sure if I would buy one this year.

I went to have look today, my thoughts being that if it was ok then I would probably buy, but if it was awful, then I’d just give it a miss.

In the end it was much better than just ok, so a no-brainer really.

Turns out I quite liked it.

Heisenberg
04-06-2018, 03:07 PM

Tbf the Macron sizes are so far away from being the usual. They differ so vastly from just about every other manufacturer I’ve seen.

jacomo
04-06-2018, 03:48 PM

Yeah I’d say so. Always think that you shouldn’t change too many elements at once.

But it’s ok, I can live with the collar, because overall the shirt is a little bit epic.

Renfrew_Hibby
04-06-2018, 03:53 PM
OK so who's actually got a new top? What's it like to wear, does the collar flop around like it appears to in the promo pics?

Jamesie
04-06-2018, 04:56 PM
Tbf the Macron sizes are so far away from being the usual. They differ so vastly from just about every other manufacturer I’ve seen.

I am amazed that they haven't done anything to address this as the number of customer returns they receive must be enormous. Clearly that's still cheaper than making sizes appropriate to their markets.

Bristolhibby
04-06-2018, 07:55 PM
I am amazed that they haven't done anything to address this as the number of customer returns they receive must be enormous. Clearly that's still cheaper than making sizes appropriate to their markets.

I’m sure I said earlier. I had to return my away top, despite buying the same size as the home one. The away was cut a good inch and a half to two inches tighter.

J

BoomtownHibees
04-06-2018, 07:58 PM
Was in the shop today and I’m sure the top goes up to a 6XL 😳

Albanian Hibs
04-06-2018, 09:06 PM

My son is 6 and wears an xxs 🤨

Albanian Hibs
04-06-2018, 09:07 PM
Was in the shop today and I’m sure the top goes up to a 6XL 😳

Great. Means I can get one that fits me this time 😀

ian cruise
05-06-2018, 12:12 PM

I wish you hadn't done that purely because it makes me dislike the collar even more. Such a shame because I think it's a really smart top, I just really dislike the collar.

Newry Hibs
05-06-2018, 01:11 PM
What is the button situation on the home and away shirts?

I presume the home one does (sort of half way up) and the away one doesn't.

Big decisions on which one my son wants.

H18 SFR
05-06-2018, 02:49 PM
Kit arrived today. Love it having spat the dummy out here when leaked.

SouthMoroccoStu
05-06-2018, 03:41 PM
New shirt arrived today

Very impressed as I ordered it on Saturday

Delighted with it. The 1875 behind the badge is a nice touch. I think it'll become a classic

BlackSheep
05-06-2018, 03:47 PM
New shirt arrived today

Very impressed as I ordered it on Saturday

Delighted with it. The 1875 behind the badge is a nice touch. I think it'll become a classic

Sizing the same as last year?

SouthMoroccoStu
05-06-2018, 03:50 PM
Sizing the same as last year?

Exact same

The lying gits at Macron still think I'm a large....

Try on last season top and that'll be the guide

BoomtownHibees
05-06-2018, 04:54 PM
What is the button situation on the home and away shirts?

I presume the home one does (sort of half way up) and the away one doesn't.

Big decisions on which one my son wants.

No button on the home

Phil MaGlass
05-06-2018, 06:13 PM
Like the top. It incorporates alot of our shades of green over the years thumbs up

BullsCloseHibs
05-06-2018, 08:52 PM
I love both tops! Absolute gems the two of them.

It's Hibs. It's green and white. It's gettin bought! 😁

Albanian Hibs
06-06-2018, 01:46 PM
Got the home top for myself amd son today. Its much smarter when you see it. Was even able to get a size smaller than last seasons.