PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: SEAT RELEASE UPDATE

RSS Bot
01-06-2018, 02:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8763)

we are hibs
01-06-2018, 02:12 PM
12k season tickets sold is great going considering it's still 2 and a bit months till the new season begins

Juniper Greens
01-06-2018, 02:18 PM
I notice it says FFL tickets can't be upgraded. Is that a new rule? No problem with it at all, just had never noticed it before

Billy Whizz
01-06-2018, 02:21 PM
I notice it says FFL tickets can't be upgraded. Is that a new rule? No problem with it at all, just had never noticed it before

Good initiative. Presume some fans were buying a £25 season ticket and upgrading on a match by match basis

Juniper Greens
01-06-2018, 02:24 PM
Good initiative. Presume some fans were buying a £25 season ticket and upgrading on a match by match basis

That's what it seems like, or at least often enough. Hopefully free up some of the £25 tickets for the #nextgeneration

Daydreamer
01-06-2018, 02:25 PM

Brilliant move. just texted someone who does this regularly and this person thinks I'm winding him up.:wink:

Pete
01-06-2018, 02:27 PM

Will this just not lead to more empty seats this season?

Juniper Greens
01-06-2018, 02:28 PM
Brilliant move. just texted someone who does this regularly and this person thinks I'm winding him up.:wink:

Surprised you could, as it would work out a lot cheaper than getting an adult ticket. Given the ticket only costs £1.20 or so a game, they should allow upgrades, but for about £26 a game! ;-)

hibbyfraelibby
01-06-2018, 02:29 PM

"Cannot be upgraded on a match day"

Looking to take pressure of the ticket office to deal with genuine sales on match days but does not seem to preclude an upgrade before that.

Juniper Greens
01-06-2018, 02:29 PM
Will this just not lead to more empty seats this season?

Perhaps, but longer term could lead to more kids going as more will be available at £25? There is also the upcoming seat release program coming?

Hermit Crab
01-06-2018, 02:30 PM

Looking to take pressure of the ticket office to deal with genuine sales on match days but does not seem to preclude an upgrade before that.

Think it is more to stop folk buying the £25 kids tickets then just upgrading them on match day

Onceinawhile
01-06-2018, 02:30 PM
Surprised you could, as it would work out a lot cheaper than getting an adult ticket. Given the ticket only costs £1.20 or so a game, they should allow upgrades, but for about £26 a game! ;-)

It was about 20 quid an upgrade.so a saving of 80p.

Doesn't suit me for night games where I would sometimes swap season tickets with my dad and let him upgrade one of my boy's tickets for his wife, but hey ho what can you do.

GreenCastle
01-06-2018, 02:31 PM
12,000 is excellent - let's keep this going and fill ER :agree::thumbsup:

Juniper Greens
01-06-2018, 02:32 PM

I wonder if it's a bit more poorly worded if anything else? I think, given its only that section mentioned, it's due to the cheap tickets, meaning they can't be done at any time. Time will tell however

PatHead
01-06-2018, 02:33 PM
Think it was a mistake leaving the tickets at £25. Should have increased them to £50 for first child anyway.

theScientist
01-06-2018, 02:34 PM

It is new, I've upgraded my six year old sons ticket for evening games about four times last season. Thought I was doing the club good by roping in a mate to go along and give the club extra money. Now that seat will sit empty on evening games. I get it if that option is being abused but think there might have been a better way to do police it.

Stevie Reid
01-06-2018, 02:39 PM
Great numbers so far. Couple of major signings will boost them even further :flag:

Big_Franck
01-06-2018, 02:39 PM
Think it was a mistake leaving the tickets at £25. Should have increased them to £50 for first child anyway.

I agree. Is this the first the club have mentioned of this new rule? It's the first I've heard of it. FWIW I agree with it and can see why they've introduced it, but this kind of thing surely must be made clear to the fans when they are buying the £25 STs, not weeks/months later.

Nakedmanoncrack
01-06-2018, 02:53 PM
No opportunity to move seats before the general release this year?

ancient hibee
01-06-2018, 03:36 PM
It is new, I've upgraded my six year old sons ticket for evening games about four times last season. Thought I was doing the club good by roping in a mate to go along and give the club extra money. Now that seat will sit empty on evening games. I get it if that option is being abused but think there might have been a better way to do police it.
It’s only on match day it can’t be upgraded.

Juniper Greens
01-06-2018, 03:45 PM

Are we sure about this?

KWJ
01-06-2018, 03:49 PM

10 more minutes and the past 3 months.

KWJ
01-06-2018, 03:50 PM
I wonder if we'll be able to see the available seats prior to 7pm.

Leith Green
01-06-2018, 03:54 PM
Dunno if im working this our correctly ... But you would assume that there will be lot of people holding off getting a new season ticket until this point as there will be more seats to choose from?? So potentially a lot of new season tickets will be sold over the weekend and start of next week.

Juniper Greens
01-06-2018, 03:56 PM
Dunno if im working this our correctly ... But you would assume that there will be lot of people holding off getting a new season ticket until this point as there will be more seats to choose from?? So potentially a lot of new season tickets will be sold over the weekend and start of next week.

Fingers crossed!

Billy Whizz
01-06-2018, 03:56 PM

That’s what Hibs are hoping for

Nakedmanoncrack
01-06-2018, 03:59 PM
10 more minutes and the past 3 months.

Existing ST holders normally get the chance to move to any seats that are freed up by non-renewals, prior to them going on general sale, we did it last year.

Juniper Greens
01-06-2018, 04:01 PM
Existing ST holders normally get the chance to move to any seats that are freed up by non-renewals, prior to them going on general sale, we did it last year.

But they have been on general sale already...I know a few new club members! so anyone of them could now move in previous years, which defeats the purpose...

Since90+2
01-06-2018, 04:44 PM
But they have been on general sale already...I know a few new club members! so anyone of them could now move in previous years, which defeats the purpose...

He means first option on the season tickets that are not released I presume.

Juniper Greens
01-06-2018, 04:46 PM
He means first option on the season tickets that are not released I presume.

But, in the past. New season ticket holders who have bought one of the spare seats before today, would get into that “window” so it doesn’t make much difference.
The longer they are on sale, the more we will sell

ruthven_raiders
01-06-2018, 05:09 PM

Can you move your seat online or do you have to go into the ticket office?

Since90+2
01-06-2018, 05:10 PM
Can you move your seat online or do you have to go into the ticket office?

Can't do it online , have to phone the ticket office from tomorrow morning.

PatHead
01-06-2018, 05:16 PM
Can't do it online , have to phone the ticket office from tomorrow morning.

The girl in the ticket office said to me they will give priority to people in the ticket office over the phone. It would be worth going to the tickets office while phoning. 😀

theScientist
01-06-2018, 05:16 PM

Hopefully this is the case, I interpreted it as you couldn't upgrade for any match, not just not upgrade on match day.

Juniper Greens
01-06-2018, 05:36 PM
Hopefully this is the case, I interpreted it as you couldn't upgrade for any match, not just not upgrade on match day.

I interpreted same way as you. Even if a kid only makes day 5 games though...still incredible value! Hopefully the seat release system will mean no more empty seats than this year!

Keith_M
01-06-2018, 05:42 PM
Thought I'd try a bit early, just in case, but got this message

We're Sorry! There are no items to display.
Return to Ticket Home (https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/)

Looks like they are actually making us wait right up till 7 :-)

RoYO!
01-06-2018, 05:47 PM
So the problem in the FFL continues then. Parents not wanting to bring kids (legitimately) to night games and the more raucous games will keep the kid at home. The seat will go unused as they can't upgrade/ release it for an adult to sit in. That seat could have been sold but the club doesn't fancy it? Or am I missing something?

Prof. Shaggy
01-06-2018, 05:48 PM
Apparently Visa and MasterCard are broken...

:confused:

Dashing Bob S
01-06-2018, 05:49 PM
12 K decent but paltry compared to Hearts 400k. It’s s miracle they manage to fit them into a 15k stadium.

Keith_M
01-06-2018, 05:50 PM

That's what I'm doing.

My Dad and Sister are current ST holders and I'm buying one for myself (after a few years break), so we're getting the three together tonight, as there's going to be a bit better choice of seats, especially for three together.

Juniper Greens
01-06-2018, 05:52 PM
So the problem in the FFL continues then. Parents not wanting to bring kids (legitimately) to night games and the more raucous games will keep the kid at home. The seat will go unused as they can't upgrade/ release it for an adult to sit in. That seat could have been sold but the club doesn't fancy it? Or am I missing something?

It can be released. All seats can be released. I think Hibs are clamping down on people who buy £25 tickets and (all too) regularly upgrade it to an adult.

Juniper Greens
01-06-2018, 05:54 PM
Apparently Visa and MasterCard are broken...

:confused:

Just Visa
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44335804
MasterCard is fine...clearly a season ticket at Easter road is priceless...

hibbyfraelibby
01-06-2018, 05:59 PM

For those that cannot read or understand the phrase used by the club on the official website news statement is "cannot be upgraded on MATCH Day". Nowhere has the club said you cannot upgrade the seat at other times or release them if not being used under the new release scheme so will people stop getting their knickers on a twist and stop making things up

Frogga
01-06-2018, 06:09 PM
Anyone had any luck so far? It's not working for me yet...

wee Stevie
01-06-2018, 06:11 PM

Same for me

RoYO!
For those that cannot read or understand the phrase used by the club on the official website news statement is "cannot be upgraded on MATCH Day". Nowhere has the club said you cannot upgrade the seat at other times or release them if not being used under the new release scheme so will people stop getting their knickers on a twist and stop making things up

For the record Juniper Greens response was much more measured and even managed to get his point across without being demeaning but cheers for your sentiment.

Baw187
Nope

allezsauzee
01-06-2018, 06:14 PM
Come Petrie, get the website working! :hyper

Keith_M
01-06-2018, 06:16 PM

Nope, still not available.

Billy Whizz
01-06-2018, 06:16 PM

It did say approx 7pm

Keith_M
01-06-2018, 06:19 PM
It did say approx 7pm

You want patience?

:greengrin

Billy Whizz
01-06-2018, 06:20 PM
You want patience?

Probably want everyone to watch the strip launch 1st😄

CMurdoch
01-06-2018, 06:24 PM
12,000 sales catches us up on the neighbours with next weeks general sale taking us way way ahead!!! :flag:

theScientist
01-06-2018, 06:27 PM
To be fair it's open to interpretation, therefore needs clarification from the club. But well done you for your different interpretation

Frogga
01-06-2018, 06:36 PM
Still not working... :rolleyes:

andyf5
01-06-2018, 06:36 PM
It did say approx 7pm

Still no tickets....

trev the hat
01-06-2018, 06:41 PM
Shambles

KWJ
01-06-2018, 06:52 PM
I think it is down to the visa thing.

Frogga
01-06-2018, 06:54 PM
I think it is down to the visa thing.

What visa thing? :confused:

BlackSheep
01-06-2018, 06:55 PM
What visa thing? :confused:

VISA payment system has crashed throuout europe

Prof. Shaggy
01-06-2018, 06:56 PM
Just Visa
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44335804
MasterCard is fine...clearly a season ticket at Easter road is priceless...

Thanks.
I believe everything I read...

trev the hat
01-06-2018, 07:00 PM
Thread should be called -
Seat Release Stalemate
How hard is it to deal with sub 5k transactions ?
Very poor !!

Frogga
01-06-2018, 07:07 PM
This Visa meltdown thing is providing the Hibs tech people with a very timely excuse :greengrin

Keith_M
01-06-2018, 07:16 PM
Thread should be called -
Seat Release Stalemate
How hard is it to deal with sub 5k transactions ?
Very poor !!

They said about 7pm, it's only an hour and fifteen minutes late...

CropleyWasGod
01-06-2018, 07:24 PM
What visa thing? :confused:Lennon is trying to get a visa for Kamberi

Or is it Israel?

[emoji849]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

KWJ
01-06-2018, 07:24 PM
I'd have thought they'd release a statement but seriously why are folk not getting that visa isn't working?

They release it and visa users like me can't buy the seats we want and by the time it's fixed mastercard wallopers have cleaned them out.

Not Hibs' fault and I'm glad they are holding off.

Raging I didn't take out enough cash for the pub though as still cash only.

trev the hat
01-06-2018, 07:25 PM
They said about 7pm, it's only an hour and fifteen minutes late...

It took sub 60min to sell the away end @ the PBS
They should have had a window for existing ST to move seats & the new sales thereafter.

andyf5
01-06-2018, 07:33 PM
I'd have thought they'd release a statement but seriously why are folk not getting that visa isn't working?

They release it and visa users like me can't buy the seats we want and by the time it's fixed mastercard wallopers have cleaned them out.

Not Hibs' fault and I'm glad they are holding off.

Raging I didn't take out enough cash for the pub though as still cash only.
A message would be good. Some of us have been waiting 90 minutes to get a ticket.

Frogga
01-06-2018, 07:34 PM
It's working now :wink:

GlesgaeHibby
01-06-2018, 07:35 PM
Need to get somebody to get a dot count started now!

YanYansen
01-06-2018, 07:36 PM
Brilliant. Managed to get ma uncle the seat next to us in the east.

Keith_M
01-06-2018, 07:47 PM
It's working now :wink:

I'm not sure it is, the seats available look exactly the same as yesterday.

Have they definitely released the unsold ST seats yet?

CMurdoch
01-06-2018, 07:49 PM
I'm not sure it is, the seats available look exactly the same as yesterday.

Have they definitely released the unsold ST seats yet?

Definately

EricM
01-06-2018, 07:50 PM
Not working for me!!

Im a season ticket holder who wants to move to a new seat, keep getting the message "you have exceeded the client quota. you must remove some seats to proceed" when I try to assign to my name

what am I doing wrong?

Jones28
01-06-2018, 07:51 PM
Just for any students on here, did you realise/remember you had to fill in a form before your student ticket could be released? I didn't and am now facing the prospect of missing out on my seat from last year as I was waiting on a pay check from today.

Keith_M
01-06-2018, 07:52 PM
Definately

So how come there's not a single seat available in the FF Lower? I can't believe they're 100% sold out already.

poulton hibs
01-06-2018, 07:56 PM
So how come there's not a single seat available in the FF Lower? I can't believe they're 100% sold out already.

Theres a note at the top of the page that you need to phone them for FF lower.

CMurdoch
01-06-2018, 07:58 PM
Zero season tickets for the Famous Five Lower.
A bit sad for anyone with young kids who want a season ticket for the first time next season.

oneone73
01-06-2018, 08:00 PM
Zero season tickets for the Famous Five Lower.
A bit sad for anyone with young kids who want a season ticket for the first time next season.

See post above yours?

K.Marx
01-06-2018, 08:02 PM
Not working for me!!

Im a season ticket holder who wants to move to a new seat, keep getting the message "you have exceeded the client quota. you must remove some seats to proceed" when I try to assign to my name

what am I doing wrong?

Exisiting ST holders can’t change seats online. Needs to be done in person or on the phone

CMurdoch
01-06-2018, 08:02 PM

Sorry just seen that.

EricM
01-06-2018, 08:05 PM
Exisiting ST holders can’t change seats online. Needs to be done in person or on the phone

But the ticket office phone line is closed until the morning!

Absolute shambles!!

Petrie!!! :grr:

Baw187
01-06-2018, 08:09 PM
Finally, the seats next to me and my dad have come up in the west lower for the first time in the 17 years we have sat there. Grabbed one for my daughter. Nice.

haagsehibby
01-06-2018, 08:13 PM
Seems a bit unfair that those who had already bought a ticket don’t get at least a day grace to move their seat prior to the released seats being put on general sale.

The Harp Awakes
01-06-2018, 08:16 PM
12,000 is excellent - let's keep this going and fill ER :agree::thumbsup:

Totally. Realistically, we could be in a situation come start of the season of having 14000/15000 STs, with the prospect of walk-up supporters only being able to be seated in the South Stand. Quite incredible really. What a transformation in the Club's fortunes over the last few years.

EricM
01-06-2018, 08:19 PM
Seems a bit unfair that those who had already bought a ticket don’t get at least a day grace to move their seat prior to the released seats being put on general sale.

Exactly!

All the decent seats I've got my eye on in the East will likely be gone in the morning.

I can see the extra £40 on the phone bill now as i'll be trying to get through to the ticket office from the moment it opens to try and switch seats.

:grr:

BlackSheep
01-06-2018, 08:38 PM
Anyone know how i go about buying a ST for my daughter.... do i have to sign her up to her own account etc? or can i put it against my client reference?

Hibby70
01-06-2018, 08:40 PM
Finally, the seats next to me and my dad have come up in the west lower for the first time in the 17 years we have sat there. Grabbed one for my daughter. Nice.

Same happened for me. Only 3 or 4 seats came up in our section and one of them right next to us!!

My 5 year old now has his first season ticket beside his grandad and me. Generations indeed.

Baw187
01-06-2018, 08:41 PM
Same happened for me. Only 3 or 4 seats came up in our section and one of them right next to us!!

My 5 year old now has his first season ticket beside his grandad and me. Generations indeed.

Nice one!! Feels good eh!

Hibby70
01-06-2018, 08:41 PM
Anyone know how i go about buying a ST for my daughter.... do i have to sign her up to her own account etc? or can i put it against my client reference?

I had my sons reference from his Hibs Kids and needed to assign it to that.

Hibby70
01-06-2018, 08:43 PM

Im delighted. Was a logistical nightmare as my dad needs me to help him in and out and we really like our seats. Not sure how many games I'll take the wee guy to but was too good an opportunity to miss having us all together.

bingo70
01-06-2018, 08:47 PM
Im delighted. Was a logistical nightmare as my dad needs me to help him in and out and we really like our seats. Not sure how many games I'll take the wee guy to but was too good an opportunity to miss having us all together.

I was in a similar boat last year when I got my sons, his was the row in front and along one though which was fine for taking him to 5 or 6 games as either me, my father in law or the guy next to me moved, I’m planning on taking him more next season though so has the potential to become a bit of a logistical nightmare again.

Had hoped one of the seats beside me might have come free but it appears my chat is just too good and folk around me don’t want to lose it.

Anyone sit in the end sections of the West stand? Loads of seats free there but not sure if the view is a bit ****?

CMurdoch
01-06-2018, 08:48 PM

Well done guys.
2 good stories.

BlackSheep
01-06-2018, 09:01 PM
I had my sons reference from his Hibs Kids and needed to assign it to that.

Think I done it.... signed her up to her own account, then bought the ST with my payment details.....

One thing though..... I got all the confirmation emails confirming its been purchased but got an error page at the very end of the transaction on the ticketing site, and can't see her ST in her account.... should i be worried?

I've checked the seating map and the seat is gone so i assume its all gone through ok.....?

CMurdoch
01-06-2018, 09:10 PM
Think I done it.... signed her up to her own account, then bought the ST with my payment details.....

One thing though..... I got all the confirmation emails confirming its been purchased but got an error page at the very end of the transaction on the ticketing site, and can't see her ST in her account.... should i be worried?

I've checked the seating map and the seat is gone so i assume its all gone through ok.....?

Check the seating map again in 10 minutes

Keith_M
01-06-2018, 09:11 PM

So there is

:aok:

BlackSheep
01-06-2018, 09:14 PM
Check the seating map again in 10 minutes

I think it’s cool.... I checked my eticket account and don’t see my ST details where I was look either and I know mine is fine, so guess I just panicked over nothing.

Checked the seating plan again too and the seat is still gone.

Cheers.

Mr Grieves
02-06-2018, 07:54 AM

Same here. My 6 year old son misses a few games (evenings and Sundays ) so this decision is disappointing

Billy Whizz
02-06-2018, 08:12 AM
Same here. My 6 year old son misses a few games (evenings and Sundays ) so this decision is disappointing

You can still upgrade it, just not on the day of the game

Ronniekirk
02-06-2018, 08:16 AM

Think there will be more activity next week no question of that but without signings it will probably be a few hundred more taking us to 12 ,500 which at this early stage is still very healthy
But every year for every New Season Ticket Holder someone doesn't renew so its important to try and build on last year and increase on our record

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hibeedonald
02-06-2018, 09:02 AM
Got my first ST since we went down. My mate also got his first ever. Some good seats were made available last night

Jamesie
02-06-2018, 09:32 AM
I’m in the queue at Easter Road just now - arrived at 09:45 and there was about 40-60 people ahead of me. Would say there’s now about the same number behind me. Queue moving fairly quickly.

bingo70
02-06-2018, 09:34 AM
I’m in the queue at Easter Road just now - arrived at 09:45 and there was about 40-60 people ahead of me. Would say there’s now about the same number behind me. Queue moving fairly quickly.

Yeah, was just going to post that there’s a big queue just now.

I’d imagine it’s a lot of people moving seats so should be decent seats becoming available throughout the day, or/and a lot of people buying new season tickets which is great news.

EricM
02-06-2018, 10:00 AM
Made 10 calls to the ticket office option 2 between 9am and 11am this morning, kept ringing out.

Called again and selected option 1 to be told they couldn't help and it'd be best to call on Monday or go to the ticket office in person.

Absolute shambles that there's no way for existing season ticket holders to switch seats last night or today.

Keith_M
02-06-2018, 10:01 AM
OK, seats bought in West Lower.

Billy Whizz
02-06-2018, 10:08 AM
OK, seats bought in West Lower.

At long last😄

FRes Hibbie
02-06-2018, 10:14 AM
I'm in the queue now, it's not that long but none of the back windows are open so it's barely moving. If everyone inside is serving faces and ignoring calls there's no chance of getting through on the phone today.

CMurdoch
02-06-2018, 10:25 AM
Made 10 calls to the ticket office option 2 between 9am and 11am this morning, kept ringing out.

Called again and selected option 1 to be told they couldn't help and it'd be best to call on Monday or go to the ticket office in person.

Absolute shambles that there's no way for existing season ticket holders to switch seats last night or today.

Once the mad rush at the ticket office slows down you will get through on the phone.
Good luck.

CMurdoch
02-06-2018, 10:26 AM
I'm in the queue now, it's not that long but none of the back windows are open so it's barely moving. If everyone inside is serving faces and ignoring calls there's no chance of getting through on the phone today.

How many approx in the queue now?

Kojock
02-06-2018, 10:30 AM

I was at the T/O a couple of weeks ago and there was a guy asking about moving seats. The girl told him that on the day to call at the office in person as they would be dealing with people at the counter before answering the phones.

hibee62
02-06-2018, 10:30 AM
Once the mad rush at the ticket office slows down you will get through on the phone.
Good luck.

I had the same issue when the rangers tickets went on sale, I think they take the decision when there is a large queue to ignore phone calls. That’s fine, but they should tell us, these phone attempts cost a lot of money.

StevieC
02-06-2018, 10:32 AM
Can you upgrade a child's ticket to an adult one online?

CMurdoch
02-06-2018, 10:34 AM
I had the same issue when the rangers tickets went on sale, I think they take the decision when there is a large queue to ignore phone calls. That’s fine, but they should tell us, these phone attempts cost a lot of money.

I agree.
A quick post on the official site, on here and the bounce would be perfect and could be easily and quickly updated.

Keith_M
02-06-2018, 10:35 AM
At long last😄

I know, it took a while but I got there in the end

hibeedonald
02-06-2018, 10:41 AM
Anyone on the dot count?

Hibs90
02-06-2018, 10:47 AM
I'm having some issues trying to click on the specific seat (yes its a blue dot). Doesn't work in Chrome or Edge.
Any ideas?

Billy Whizz
02-06-2018, 10:48 AM
Anyone down at the TO know if the new strip is in the shop window

CMurdoch
02-06-2018, 10:53 AM
I'm having some issues trying to click on the specific seat (yes its a blue dot). Doesn't work in Chrome or Edge.
Any ideas?

I use chrome and can pick specific seats.
Hopefully some tech minded person can suggest what is wrong.
FYI There have been threads on this before.

lenny leith
02-06-2018, 10:56 AM
Anyone give me the phone number for the ticket office. Is it the 0844 number? Thanks

hibee62
02-06-2018, 11:00 AM
Anyone give me the phone number for the ticket office. Is it the 0844 number? Thanks

Yes, then option 2. Unlikely to answer though.

Billy Whizz
02-06-2018, 11:03 AM

0131 661 1875

Hibs90
02-06-2018, 11:10 AM
I use chrome and can pick specific seats.
Hopefully some tech minded person can suggest what is wrong.
FYI There have been threads on this before.

Got it working now, quick delete of cache and refresh done the job.

:nlgwa

CMurdoch
02-06-2018, 11:16 AM

Go to the office if you can.
Phone is a bad option today.

CMurdoch
02-06-2018, 11:17 AM
Got it working now, quick delete of cache and refresh done the job.

:nlgwa

Well done

Capt Mainwaring
02-06-2018, 11:24 AM
Anyone down at the TO know if the new strip is in the shop window

Yes the shop has the new Home strip on show on sale. Looks much better in the flesh than from the launch pictures!

Green Team
02-06-2018, 11:24 AM
Been trying since 10am on the phone without any luck. Thing is I'm reluctant to drive a sixty miles round trip to ask if the two seats that were used twice last season next to me have been renewed. Is it unreasonable to expect the stadium map to show what's available in the FFL even if they restrict the ability to buy online?

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-X70F using Tapatalk

Since90+2
02-06-2018, 11:28 AM
A mate of mine got through to Ticketmaster and was told you can't change seats over the phone today as the ticket office aren't taking calls.

CMurdoch
02-06-2018, 11:30 AM
Been trying since 10am on the phone without any luck. Thing is I'm reluctant to drive a sixty miles round trip to ask if the two seats that were used twice last season next to me have been renewed. Is it unreasonable to expect the stadium map to show what's available in the FFL even if they restrict the ability to buy online?

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-X70F using Tapatalk

Keep asking on here for folk at the ticket office to tell you how long the queue is.
Once it goes down to a sensible level they will start answering the phones.
Good luck.

BlackSheep
02-06-2018, 11:30 AM
Yes the shop has the new Home strip on show on sale. Looks much better in the flesh than from the launch pictures!

Thought it wasn’t on sale in the shop til Monday?

PatHead
02-06-2018, 12:10 PM

I posted last night that I was told that yesterday this would be the case.

Capt Mainwaring
02-06-2018, 12:27 PM
Thought it wasn’t on sale in the shop til Monday?

Apologies - may not be on sale - I only popped my head in the door and saw the new Strip on show.

calamitus
02-06-2018, 01:43 PM
Got first ever season tickets for me and Calamissus today. Looking forward to next season with antici

BlackSheep
02-06-2018, 01:48 PM
Apologies - may not be on sale - I only popped my head in the door and saw the new Strip on show.

Now I’m itching to pop down and see just in case 😂

andybev1
02-06-2018, 02:18 PM
I was just thinking about the person who was complaining about being asked to move from the family section by the club. I did have some sympathy for him but when the seat release started and looking at the amount of seats next to each other in decent areas (ok maybe not six together or whatever he wanted) I think there was a good amount of seats that he could have got without causing him too much hassle. I hope so anyway.

What area would you folk prefer? My brother who has had a ST for longer than I can remember prefers to sit around the M in the east. Because of my size I prefer to have an end seat and at the front due to health reasons - the first time I had a ST at the very back and it killed me getting up there although it did not stop me going for a cig at half time.
Do you prefer to sit as near to the middle of the pitch as possible so you can try and get a half decent view of each goal or is that a false economy and you would rather sit closer to one end and get a great view of that one goal - of course taking this to extremes do you like sitting behind the goals?

calamitus
02-06-2018, 02:20 PM
pation

CMurdoch
02-06-2018, 02:37 PM
For those looking to move seats but unable to get to the stadium today.
There are still lots of good seats available.
The big chase should be over now enabling you to get a good move by phoning the ticket office on Monday.
Keep the faith.

Keith_M
02-06-2018, 03:13 PM
Do you prefer to sit as near to the middle of the pitch as possible so you can try and get a half decent view of each goal or is that a false economy and you would rather sit closer to one end and get a great view of that one goal - of course taking this to extremes do you like sitting behind the goals?

I'm not the person you aimed the question at but... I much prefer being close to the halfway line, where you have a good view of the whole pitch.

I've never really been a behind the goals person.

calamitus
02-06-2018, 03:26 PM
I'm not the person you aimed the question at but... I much prefer being close to the halfway line, where you have a good view of the whole pitch.

+1 on this. I'd also say closer to the pitch is better. I prefer to sacrifice some overview to feel like you're almost on the pitch

BlackSheep
02-06-2018, 03:30 PM
I purchased a ST for my daughter last night and got a seat 2 seats away from me, but we know the guys next to us pretty well so we’re just gonna swap about.... now checking the seating plan I see the 2 seats next to us on the other side have moved leaving the seat directly next to me free... can I swap the seat I purchased last night for the seat that has just become vacant? Do I now have to wait til Monday?

Billy Whizz
02-06-2018, 03:32 PM
I purchased a ST for my daughter last night and got a seat 2 seats away from me, but we know the guys next to us pretty well so we’re just gonna swap about.... now checking the seating plan I see the 2 seats next to us on the other side have moved leaving the seat directly next to me free... can I swap the seat I purchased last night for the seat that has just become vacant? Do I now have to wait til Monday?
Looks like you’ll have to wait until Monday unfortunately, unless you can get someone the TO just now

BlackSheep
02-06-2018, 03:41 PM
Looks like you’ll have to wait until Monday unfortunately, unless you can get someone the TO just now

Did it not close at 3 today??

Billy Whizz
02-06-2018, 03:43 PM
Did it not close at 3 today??

I’ve no idea sorry, always worth a phone call

CMurdoch
02-06-2018, 05:38 PM

Snap.
Like to see the whole game

andybev1
02-06-2018, 06:29 PM

Snap.
Like to see the whole game

Have to agreee with you both.

Jamesie
02-06-2018, 10:40 PM
Have to agreee with you both.

Also have to agree with this - started off as a youngster behind the goals but now it would only be the middle of the East or West for me. I particularly like the bank of four rows at the front of the East and sat in row D at the back of that last year and will do so again next season. You really feel immersed in the game there and very easy access to and from your seat to the entrances and exits.

Jamesie
02-06-2018, 10:41 PM
Still some decent pairs of seats available towards the front of the East. What is frustrating is the number of single seats available, particularly when they are only a few seats apart. It’s a shame there is nothing that can be done to make these seats more attractive by pairing them up.

jgl07
02-06-2018, 10:49 PM
Still some decent pairs of seats available towards the front of the East. What is frustrating is the number of single seats available, particularly when they are only a few seats apart. It’s a shame there is nothing that can be done to make these seats more attractive by pairing them up.

Unless people are forcibly moved, I don't see much that can be done.

We could consider the option of filling in the corners.

It's all the price of popularity. Two or three seasons back you could pick your stop and find groups of two or three seats all over the stadium. Not so now.

I am puzzled why the seat beside me is empty for eight matches out of ten even though it appears to have been 'sold'?

Ringothedog
02-06-2018, 11:06 PM

It's all the price of popularity. Two or three seasons back you could pick your stop and find groups of two or three seats all over the stadium. Not so now.

I am puzzled why the seat beside me is empty for eight matches out of ten even though it appears to have been 'sold'?
Because it is bought by someone who can’t make every home game, my brother and his partner have got season tickets and won’t make it until October

Jamesie
02-06-2018, 11:09 PM

I wonder if the club might seek to make contact with some of those sitting next to an empty seat and ask if they would be prepared to move along a row by a seat or so to allow the empties to be paired. As long as ST holders are being moved closer to the centre of the stand (at least in the East and West) I can’t see that being a problem for most.

CMurdoch
04-06-2018, 09:36 AM
Anyone managed to get through to the ticket office on the phone today to move seats?

hibee62
04-06-2018, 09:39 AM
Anyone managed to get through to the ticket office on the phone today to move seats?

Just did mine just now, seem much quieter today.

CMurdoch
04-06-2018, 09:41 AM
Just did mine just now, seem much quieter today.

did you get what you wanted?

hibee62
04-06-2018, 10:02 AM
did you get what you wanted?

Yeah, I wasn’t too fussy. Just 3 seats together anywhere in the east. Ended up in section 43 so not too bad.

CMurdoch
04-06-2018, 10:11 AM
Yeah, I wasn’t too fussy. Just 3 seats together anywhere in the east. Ended up in section 43 so not too bad.

43 is good.
I'm in the East (41) as well with my son.
The only downside is getting out at the end but it is well worth it for a good view of the whole pitch.

hibee62
04-06-2018, 02:00 PM
43 is good.
The only downside is getting out at the end but it is well worth it for a good view of the whole pitch.

Thought I would be stuck in the wings of the east tbh but I’m happy with that. 41 is ideal but we can’t be fussy when looking for 3.

Big_Franck
04-06-2018, 02:04 PM

There are half decent views from section 43 but just be aware that a lot of people in that section stand for the majority of the game.

It's just that a few people move to that section each summer without realising that and then complain that they can't sit down and watch the game.

BullsCloseHibs
04-06-2018, 02:08 PM
When is the new FIAT being released?

hibee62
04-06-2018, 02:14 PM
There are half decent views from section 43 but just be aware that a lot of people in that section stand for the majority of the game.

It's just that a few people move to that section each summer without realising that and then complain that they can't sit down and watch the game.

I think we’ll be fine with that, I was actually a bit jealous of it looking over from 41 this season.

Jamesie
04-06-2018, 02:16 PM
43 is good.

This is why I like Row D in the East so much - very easy to get a sharp exit at full time and a great view and you really do feel close to the action. Bit of a disaster when it rains though!

CMurdoch
04-06-2018, 04:59 PM
[QUOTE=Jamesie;5422949]This is why I like Row D in the East so much - very easy to get a sharp exit at full time and a great view and you really do feel close to the action. Bit of a disaster when it rains though![/QUOTE

I would like to be half way up the stand to continue to avoid the rain and make a quicker exit but there were no seats available so still at the tail end of the alphabet.
I am actually really grateful to have such a great view which enables me to spout my opinions on here with a degree of confidence :wink:.

GlesgaeHibby
04-06-2018, 05:01 PM
This is why I like Row D in the East so much - very easy to get a sharp exit at full time and a great view and you really do feel close to the action. Bit of a disaster when it rains though!

Row E is the one to get, extra legroom. I'm in Row H in the East, and agree being low down you are close to action with a great view and have the added bonus of being able to make a quick exit at the end of the game.

CMurdoch
04-06-2018, 05:04 PM
Row E is the one to get, extra legroom. I'm in Row H in the East, and agree being low down you are close to action with a great view and have the added bonus of being able to make a quick exit at the end of the game.

Do you get wet?

Jamesie
04-06-2018, 05:18 PM

I did think about E but the concern I had about that one was folk walking back and forward and then stopping right in front of me if something major happened - to that end H would probably be the better option if you want the best view and to be relatively rain proofed!