PDA

View Full Version : Dylan McGeouch and Sevco

Captain Trips
31-05-2018, 10:19 PM
I understand it is speculation but this is a small snapshot of the bile on one of Sevcos forums you really want to represent that? Its not a minority either. If 100 people on here think something I take that as a real indication of the supports as a whole view. They are quite simply horrid.

SOME PEOPLE MAY FIND THE COMMENTS BELOW OFFENSIVE:

"do we not learn this makes Michael O look a saint, a bead rattler who played for us then jumped the dyke then went to **** feeder team who runs about like a bitter bead rattling pape against, no way. "

"Average player and a mickey tramp into the bargain"

"No celtic minded near the team please. Keep the fenians away."

"We need to aim higher and less taigy."

"Creepy tarrier tattie faced *******. Hopefully there is nowt in this"

Michael
31-05-2018, 10:23 PM
I'd have thought they'd be loving the idea of taking one of our best players. Actual weirdos.

Captain Trips
31-05-2018, 10:26 PM
I'd have thought they'd be loving the idea of taking one of our best players. Actual weirdos.

No bigotry and other nonsense trump that.

A Hi-Bee
31-05-2018, 10:28 PM
I understand it is speculation but this is a small snapshot of the bile on one of Sevcos forums you really want to represent that? Its not a minority either. If 100 people on here think something I take that as a real indication of the supports as a whole view. They are quite simply horrid.

"do we not learn this makes Michael O look a saint, a bead rattler who played for us then jumped the dyke then went to **** feeder team who runs about like a bitter bead rattling pape against, no way. "

No real surprises there now is there.

Smartie
31-05-2018, 10:28 PM

Dylan moving to Sevco makes sense on a number of levels.

But then - why would he subject himself to that?

He'd be nuts to go there.

A Hi-Bee
31-05-2018, 10:30 PM

Money talks, unfortunately just a fact of life.

Pagan Hibernia
31-05-2018, 10:31 PM

Anyone would be nuts to go there. And yet plenty do and always have. Money talks. Sigh.

Edit: A Hi-Bee beat me to it.

RossScott1991
31-05-2018, 10:32 PM
Has dylan ever actually came out and spoke about playing at a higher level ? Seems to give less interviews as McGinn. Sevco only makes sense if he wants an extra 5k a week than hibs can offer him. He could play in England for an extra 10k a week tho.

Anyway people need to relax. According to the sun and record soo far already this summer Sunderland have signed McGinn Kamberi. Mcgeough plays for rangers and Halliday has signed for hibs.

They are rags who know nothing and pick from forums.

Smartie
31-05-2018, 10:33 PM
Money talks, unfortunately just a fact of life.

And there is more to life than money.

He could get similar or more elsewhere without all the aggro.

There are a few players out there who have chased the money and regretted it and I think Dylan knows this, hence his emotion upon leaving a place where he's been happy.

overdrive
31-05-2018, 10:53 PM
They probably hate him for moving back to Celtic after being on their predecessor club’s books.

The Harp
31-05-2018, 11:26 PM
I'd love to see a player turn down the opportunity to sign for these bigots (he wouldn't need to publicise why he wasn't prepared to join them). I know, as previously stated, money talks but it would make a pleasant change imo.

Captain Trips
31-05-2018, 11:53 PM
"Please don't be true don't want him even if he is a free transfer he's bang average and a taig"

"Can’t believe anyone’s making a case for Rangers signing yet another fenian."

A disgrace of a club and actually of a website.

iwasthere1972
01-06-2018, 12:59 AM
He would be daft not to go to The Rangers (2012) FC and work under the guidance of SG who according to Alex Rae has won everything.

leither17
01-06-2018, 01:38 AM
If you were in any way religious or didn’t temddr

Swedish hibee
01-06-2018, 01:46 AM
I thought he used to be at Rangers when younger?

Captain Trips
01-06-2018, 01:56 AM
I think I have lifted quite enough from their horrid website.

SouthMoroccoStu
01-06-2018, 03:56 AM
Rangers fans in moronic bigoted comments shocker...

But not too different (minus the sectarian tones) about our comments on the Andy Halliday rumours

The other big difference- Mcgeough would improve the rangers team - but they’re too narrow minded to know it

Stranraer
01-06-2018, 04:02 AM
disgusting stuff but not surprising really, they are a horrid bunch.

Sir David Gray
01-06-2018, 05:09 AM

But not too different (minus the sectarian tones) about our comments on the Andy Halliday rumours

The other big difference- Mcgeough would improve the rangers team - but they’re too narrow minded to know it

If we were linked with a Rangers player who would actually improve our team then I would welcome the signing with open arms.

I would sign Josh Windass in a heartbeat for example.

Andy Halliday is not good enough for us, plain and simple.

As for McGeouch, he's the best midfielder in Scotland outside of Celtic in my opinion and I can't understand why any Rangers fan wouldn't want to sign him. He would massively improve their team.

Jim44
01-06-2018, 06:04 AM
Most of these vocal muppets on Sevco forums rant on about taigs, fenians and papists because it’s their historical raison d’etre and are expected to do it. It’s a verbalisation of their veneer of ‘we are the peepul’ lunacy. When push comes to shove most of them are two faced, hypocritical and insincere. When it suits them, for example, when having to accept Catholic players, managers etc. their vocal aggression disappears. The current example of this dilemma is having to accept that their new Messiah has very strong Catholic marriage links. Have you heard a squeak of dissent against him? No and you won’t either, until the inevitable cracks appear in the new season.

TheMentalHibees
01-06-2018, 06:32 AM
He has more ambition than that. Would be incredibly short sighted to move to that cesspit for the sake of a few extra bob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

delbert
01-06-2018, 06:38 AM
If we were linked with a Rangers player who would actually improve our team then I would welcome the signing with open arms.

I would sign Josh Windass in a heartbeat for example.

Andy Halliday is not good enough for us, plain and simple.

As for McGeouch, he's the best midfielder in Scotland outside of Celtic in my opinion and I can't understand why any Rangers fan wouldn't want to sign him. He would massively improve their team.

Re Halliday, you’re in for a big disappointment then !

CentreLine
01-06-2018, 06:40 AM

Who is this McGeough you speak of?

Jim44
01-06-2018, 06:46 AM
Who is this McGeough you speak of?

Do you mean, Who is this McGeough, of whom you speak? :greengrin

BILLYHIBS
01-06-2018, 07:43 AM
Dylan a Hun?

Since90+2
01-06-2018, 07:49 AM
He will always be a club legend no matter where he ends up. Hope it's not Sevco but he has always acted with class during his time with Hibs and treated the club with respect and that should be reciprocated.

bingo70
01-06-2018, 07:50 AM

You reckon he’s signing then?

Hibee87
01-06-2018, 07:53 AM

Lennon said a week or 2 back the rumour was nonsense.

Jpdhfc
01-06-2018, 08:00 AM
Funny thing is celtic signed him from them as a boy.

Stuart93
01-06-2018, 08:02 AM

No he's really not

bingo70
01-06-2018, 08:06 AM
Lennon said a week or 2 back the rumour was nonsense.

He never really.

That’s what the headline said, his actual words were something along the lines of not wanting to speak about a player contracted to another club.

Hibernian Verse
01-06-2018, 08:09 AM
Can you imagine if anyone said anything like that on here? They would be out the door immediately.

Kojock
01-06-2018, 08:18 AM
Am I the only one who thinks that the above comments are quite tame compared to some of the bile that emanates from them.

Diclonius
01-06-2018, 08:26 AM
Please. Anyone, literally ANYONE but them.

Michael
01-06-2018, 08:27 AM
Please. Anyone, literally ANYONE but them.

Hearts would be worse.

Stokesy's on fire
01-06-2018, 08:31 AM

Unreal but this is no shock. They must hate Gerrard as well then since he is not sevco minded.

Sir David Gray
01-06-2018, 09:10 AM

Wanting a bet?

snooky
01-06-2018, 09:30 AM
Most of these vocal muppets on Sevco forums rant on about taigs, fenians and papists because it’s their historical raison d’etre and are expected to do it. It’s a verbalisation of their veneer of ‘we are the peepul’ lunacy. When push comes to shove most of them are two faced, hypocritical and insincere. When it suits them, for example, when having to accept Catholic players, managers etc. their vocal aggression disappears. The current example of this dilemma is having to accept that their new Messiah has very strong Catholic marriage links. Have you heard a squeak of dissent against him? No and you won’t either, until the inevitable cracks appear in the new season.

You've overlooked the fact that to them there's a massive difference between a Scottish RC and the ones from other countries. Don't know why but that's how it is.

w pilton hibby
01-06-2018, 10:06 AM
From the Record

'Last night a report claimed Dylan McGeouch has emerged as a target for Rangers.

The Sun wrote Steven Gerrard’s assistant Gary McAllister has even made enquires.

But Record Sport understands this is not the case.

Sources close to the out-of-contract Hibs midfielder say he has not been approached.

McGeouch, attracting interest from Blackburn Rovers plus a host of other English Championship sides as well as Aberdeen, is currently in Central America on Scotland duty.Easter Road boss Neil Lennon hasn’t given up hope the 25-year-old will sign another deal in Leith.'

chrisski33
01-06-2018, 10:23 AM
do folk not realise the huns are gonna be after player thats available whether its true or not?

ToffeeCabbage
01-06-2018, 10:26 AM
Just had a peek at Rangers Media and as the OP says, the stuff being said on there is appalling but unsurprising. There is however a poster on there called 'Frank De Bear' who is calling them out/winding them up brilliantly. Have a look if you want 5 minutes of joy [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sir David Gray
01-06-2018, 11:11 AM
From the Record

'Last night a report claimed Dylan McGeouch has emerged as a target for Rangers.

The Sun wrote Steven Gerrard’s assistant Gary McAllister has even made enquires.

But Record Sport understands this is not the case.

Sources close to the out-of-contract Hibs midfielder say he has not been approached.

McGeouch, attracting interest from Blackburn Rovers plus a host of other English Championship sides as well as Aberdeen, is currently in Central America on Scotland duty.Easter Road boss Neil Lennon hasn’t given up hope the 25-year-old will sign another deal in Leith.'

I'm actually more concerned now that the Daily Record has said he's not going to them.

Jim44
01-06-2018, 02:17 PM
You've overlooked the fact that to them there's a massive difference between a Scottish RC and the ones from other countries. Don't know why but that's how it is.

That’s discrimination for you. :greengrin

GoalsMcGinley
01-06-2018, 06:22 PM
Fairly decent source telling me it’s pretty much a certainty he’s signing for Sevco. Stevie G swings it in their favour.

Onion
01-06-2018, 06:29 PM
Fairly decent source telling me it’s pretty much a certainty he’s signing for Sevco. Stevie G swings it in their favour.

Wouldn't be surprised, both Celtic and Sevco want to be us. Statistics show that a player's odds of going to either of them after they have played for Hibs go up by 403%.

emerald green
01-06-2018, 06:31 PM

Some things never change. The same stuff was being said when Mo Johnston signed for them under Souness way back in 1989.

Sir David Gray
01-06-2018, 07:37 PM

I would be surprised if Gerrard signs him to be honest. I hope I'm right.

It would absolutely sicken me to see him playing for them. Probably more than it did when Jason Cummings went to them.

Jim44
01-06-2018, 08:50 PM
I would be surprised if Gerrard signs him to be honest. I hope I'm right.

It would absolutely sicken me to see him playing for them. Probably more than it did when Jason Cummings went to them.

I resent any of our players opting to play for that dispicable outfit and I lose a lot of respect for them. Cummings, going there via another club, gets a bit of leeway but if McGeouch went directly there from us, I would be more than disappointed. I’ve got a horrible feeling he’ll end up there.

Borderhibbie76
01-06-2018, 09:17 PM
I resent any of our players opting to play for that dispicable outfit and I lose a lot of respect for them. Cummings, going there via another club, gets a bit of leeway but if McGeouch went directly there from us, I would be more than disappointed. I’ve got a horrible feeling he’ll end up there.Agree with u on this Jim...Dylan will go massively down in my estimations if he signs for them...I can understand him leaving for down south heck even Celtic (at a push mind) but not them...

pacorosssco
01-06-2018, 09:43 PM
Agree with u on this Jim...Dylan will go massively down in my estimations if he signs for them...I can understand him leaving for down south heck even Celtic (at a push mind) but not them...

Gerrard will be a carrot for him and a big pay rise. Rusty will also look at rangers players for Scotland. I see why he could go although would hate to see.

IGRIGI
01-06-2018, 10:01 PM
In case this happens I'm already staking a claim to the moniker Dyhun Mcgeouch in honour of Ihun Murray and Katie Thomshun.

:greengrin

bodhibs
01-06-2018, 11:06 PM
In case this happens I'm already staking a claim to the moniker Dyhun Mcgeouch in honour of Ihun Murray and Katie Thomshun.

:greengrin

What about Stevhun Whittaker 😉

djs69
01-06-2018, 11:12 PM
Sadly as a midfielder, I think the chance to play for one of the best midfielders in recent times may be the extra incentive for him to go there, and to double his wages

IncredibleHibee
01-06-2018, 11:18 PM
He is not going to The Rangers. Settle down everyone.

Captain Trips
01-06-2018, 11:26 PM
Sadly as a midfielder, I think the chance to play for one of the best midfielders in recent times may be the extra incentive for him to go there, and to double his wages

To play for him for 6 months? That's how long I give it before the comments I posted regarding DM are aimed at SG when they are clearly winning no league.

The Leith Dutch
01-06-2018, 11:33 PM
I'm actually more concerned now that the Daily Record has said he's not going to them.

Even a stopped clock is right a couple of times.....

Captain Trips
01-06-2018, 11:34 PM
Even a stopped clock is right a couple of times.....

Or in case of a few of their journos even a cock is right a couple of times.

bodhibs
01-06-2018, 11:37 PM
If Dylan is intelligent he won't go to them, even with the lure of a huge wage hike and the chance to play for a great player but as yet untried manager, he must know how toxic they are throughout. Was massively surprised SG took the gig, hope it all goes horribly wrong for both sevco and SG

Brizo
02-06-2018, 06:35 AM

That's because most Scottish Catholics have Irish ancestry and the huns bigotry is specifically anti Irish Catholic. Taig, tarrier and fenian are all terms of abuse for Irish Catholics or folk with Irish Catholic origins.

Signing an Italian, German or Dutch Catholic wouldn't have the all important (to them) anti Irish element.

Deansy
02-06-2018, 10:28 AM

I really think folk are over-playing the draw/pull of Gerard - ok, Dylan's a midfielder but he was also a Septic-supporter (in truth, probably still is) and the Hun mind-set is the antithesis of what Dylan/Septic-fans believes/supports !. Lets be honest, the Hun mind-set is the antithesis of what everyone believes/supports - and Gerard is not going to alter them/that one tiny, little bit (probably won't be there long enough to have any effect anyway !) on or off the pitch !. As seen on examples on this thread, their ****my-fans are still resolutely determined to hold on to their title - 'The Skid-Marks On The Pants Of Scottish Football And Society' - and the vile garbage that a large % of them have been posting over Dylan also says to me they don't give a flying ****** what Gerard thinks of them !

Sir David Gray
02-06-2018, 11:02 AM
I really think folk are over-playing the draw/pull of Gerard - ok, Dylan's a midfielder but he was also a Septic-supporter (in truth, probably still is) and the Hun mind-set is the antithesis of what Dylan/Septic-fans believes/supports !. Lets be honest, the Hun mind-set is the antithesis of what everyone believes/supports - and Gerard is not going to alter them/that one tiny, little bit (probably won't be there long enough to have any effect anyway !) on or off the pitch !. As seen on examples on this thread, their ****my-fans are still resolutely determined to hold on to their title - 'The Skid-Marks On The Pants Of Scottish Football And Society' - and the vile garbage that a large % of them have been posting over Dylan also says to me they don't give a flying ****** what Gerard thinks of them !

His Celtic-mindedness didn't stop him from joining Rangers as a youngster.

Jim44
02-06-2018, 12:50 PM
They’re still ripping him to shreds, footballwise and religionwise. I know his professionalism will rise above the muppets’ stupidity but I have to ask how a player can play in front of a crowd which despises him.

Onion
02-06-2018, 01:09 PM
They’re still ripping him to shreds, footballwise and religionwise. I know his professionalism will rise above the muppets’ stupidity but I have to ask how a player can play in front of a crowd which despises him.

They will hate him until he scores against Celtic or Hibs and kisses the badge, then he'll become another Hun hero. They are ridden with faux principles and loyalty - just look at the way they turned on Scott Allan (one of the their own) - don't know the meaning of the word integrity, run by criminals and (despite being 6 years old) still living in the 1970s. You'd struggle to find a more backward football club.

truehibernian
02-06-2018, 01:10 PM

I would be more minded to question why any Scottish player with Dylan's talent wouldn't want to try and progress their career down south at bigger clubs and in better leagues Jim (and better stadiums and attendances). Signing for Celtic and The Rangers, after having had a decent few seasons at Hibs and winning things here would make me want to challenge myself amongst better players - after all he'll get the same level of money. Added to that he would get inundated with online abuse and no doubt verbal abuse when out and about in the goldfish bowl. I also think Gerrard will get found out quickly and ultimately leave after not being able to match or beat Celtic - that after all is the be-all-and-end-all for The Rangers fans.

It's why Jason Cummings won't make it in my opinion. He does not have the stomach to really get the head down and prove how good he is amongst better players and teams and he's playing at being a footballer at present. He needs to mature and grow up. And that is a crying shame as he is a natural finisher and cracking striker who would really benefit from playing around good players. That's why I take my hat off to the likes of Liam Henderson who is a brave young lad for one so young - and it's bearing fruit and will make him a better player all round. He'll be an established international next year if he continues to progress at the rate he is doing.

Jonnyboy
02-06-2018, 01:24 PM
They will hate him until he scores against Celtic or Hibs and kisses the badge, then he'll become another Hun hero. They are ridden with faux principles and loyalty - just look at the way they turned on Scott Allan (one of the their own) - don't know the meaning of the word integrity, run by criminals and (despite being 6 years old) still living in the 1970s. You'd struggle to find a more backward football club.

Still living in the 1690’s you mean 😄

Chic Murray
02-06-2018, 01:27 PM
I would be more minded to question why any Scottish player with Dylan's talent wouldn't want to try and progress their career down south at bigger clubs and in better leagues Jim (and better stadiums and attendances). Signing for Celtic and The Rangers, after having had a decent few seasons at Hibs and winning things here would make me want to challenge myself amongst better players - after all he'll get the same level of money. Added to that he would get inundated with online abuse and no doubt verbal abuse when out and about in the goldfish bowl. I also think Gerrard will get found out quickly and ultimately leave after not being able to match or beat Celtic - that after all is the be-all-and-end-all for The Rangers fans.

It's why Jason Cummings won't make it in my opinion. He does not have the stomach to really get the head down and prove how good he is amongst better players and teams and he's playing at being a footballer at present. He needs to mature and grow up. And that is a crying shame as he is a natural finisher and cracking striker who would really benefit from playing around good players. That's why I take my hat off to the likes of Liam Henderson who is a brave young lad for one so young - and it's bearing fruit and will make him a better player all round. He'll be an established international next year if he continues to progress at the rate he is doing.

Spot on with Cummings, IMO. Doesn't seem to have the ability to learn. That was why I was happy enough to punt him. He's another Lee Miller, or Scott Crabbe - big fish in a small pool.

As for Dylan, I can only assume he fancies another shot at playing for a rookie manager from Liverpool at a club in turmoil.

O'Rourke3
02-06-2018, 04:40 PM
If Dylan does go to Der Hun he may fulfill the need to work with a midfield legend and still leave when they go into Admin in a few months. Genuinly can't see Steeevie Geeeee being there at Christmas and wishing like hell the club are gone by around the same time.

Paisley Hibby
03-06-2018, 11:33 AM
Just a thought. Might your post also be tainted with a wee bit of the same kind of nastiness?

Ronniekirk
03-06-2018, 01:57 PM
Jack Ross at Sunderland now realises he can't afford Mcginn so now looking at Dylan

KWJ
03-06-2018, 01:59 PM
Jack Ross at Sunderland now realises he can't afford Mcginn so now looking at Dylan

That seems a likely destination IMO.

DM gets the paycheck he needs to secure his future and a decent SO fee. He's not going to a trophey winning team but L1 should do.

CMurdoch
03-06-2018, 02:07 PM

I think you are bang on the money Ronnie.
DM gets to go to a big team in England, gets a nice fat contract and is not playing at a level he will struggle at

Ronniekirk
03-06-2018, 02:09 PM
That seems a likely destination IMO.

DM gets the paycheck he needs to secure his future and a decent SO fee. He's not going to a trophey winning team but L1 should do.

Dylan has indicated like Mcginn that he isn't going to be rushed into a decision but now Scotland games out the way he is going to sit down with his representatives to start thinking what his next move is
Lennon still saying there is a chink of light he could stay but unless he thinks Lennon is best Manager to keep him playing well and a chance of more Caps I think it's a long shot
Hope to see somebody activity into next week on Transfer front though

Onion
03-06-2018, 02:10 PM

Ross appears to want all of Lennon's players. Would Sunderland not just be better appointing Lennon and missing out the middle man ?

Onion
03-06-2018, 02:14 PM
Dylan has indicated like Mcginn that he isn't going to be rushed into a decision but now Scotland games out the way he is going to sit down with his representatives to start thinking what his next move is
Lennon still saying there is a chink of light he could stay but unless he thinks Lennon is best Manager to keep him playing well and a chance of more Caps I think it's a long shot
Hope to see somebody activity into next week on Transfer front though

SJM and DM both saying the same thing. IMO chances of either player being at Hibs next season are slim and are just saying this as part of their neg pitch with suitors.

JohnM1875
03-06-2018, 02:16 PM
SJM and DM both saying the same thing. IMO chances of either player being at Hibs next season are slim and are just saying this as part of their neg pitch with suitors.

Totally agree. Think they're both off. Absolutely gutted about that as I've loved watching both play for Hibs. Especially SJM. But I'm really excited to see what Slivka can offer playing in his more preferred central role.

Smartie
03-06-2018, 02:32 PM
I wouldn't begrudge either DM or SJM their move and I think now is the best time for both of them. I don't really know how much more they can achieve with us.

If they go, and they go down South, they leave as cup winning legends and with our best wishes.

If we get good cash from the McGinn deal to strengthen and we don't have to see either of them coming back in the colours of another Scottish club then I think we've done well.

Give Slivka a run and invest the cash (and wages saved) on some solid replacements and we've done well.

Greenbeard
03-06-2018, 07:48 PM
Didn't see the full Mexico match but a couple of shockers from DM giving away easy possession in the highlights. Not exactly putting his name up in lights to potential suitors. How did he do apart from that?

BullsCloseHibs
03-06-2018, 07:52 PM

Oh dear. Oh dear.

Not much you can really say about that. What a pathetic bunch of peepol.

Dylan is TOO good for that mob anyway. Why would he want to be team mates with a bunch of 18 year old Liverpool kids?

Centre Hawf
03-06-2018, 07:59 PM
His Celtic-mindedness didn't stop him from joining Rangers as a youngster.

I think theres a bit of a difference in signing for Rangers as a young laddie trying to get a break in the professional game, and signing for Rangers when theres a queue of clubs wanting to pay you silly money to come play every week.

JimBHibees
03-06-2018, 08:02 PM
Didn't see the full Mexico match but a couple of shockers from DM giving away easy possession in the highlights. Not exactly putting his name up in lights to potential suitors. How did he do apart from that?

Played ok was the only player in midfield looking for the ball.

Sir David Gray
03-06-2018, 08:12 PM
I think theres a bit of a difference in signing for Rangers as a young laddie trying to get a break in the professional game, and signing for Rangers when theres a queue of clubs wanting to pay you silly money to come play every week.

He was already on the books of Celtic when he signed for Rangers. The point I was making was that if he disliked Rangers as much as the poster I quoted said he does then he wouldn't have signed for them, especially from the team he supports.

MWHIBBIES
03-06-2018, 08:32 PM

I think if clubs are after him it will be based on more than highlights of a friendly.

Centre Hawf
03-06-2018, 10:27 PM
He was already on the books of Celtic when he signed for Rangers. The point I was making was that if he disliked Rangers as much as the poster I quoted said he does then he wouldn't have signed for them, especially from the team he supports.

Apologies I hadn’t realised he done Celtic to Rangers back to Celtic.

Jim44
03-06-2018, 10:52 PM

That’s why I’ve already said I thought he would take the Ibrox dollar. He’s a professional footballer who, if rumours are to be believed, will almost certainly rise above the verminous side of Sevco, to earn big bucks under a potentially successful young manager. Doesn’t stop me from resenting the inevitable and despite the Hibs Legend label, I hope he has a nightmare experience with them if he moves to the dark side.

Greenbeard
04-06-2018, 08:59 AM
I think if clubs are after him it will be based on more than highlights of a friendly.
Really? :shocked:

hibbyfraelibby
09-06-2018, 04:03 PM
Dylan down at Leith Links today.

Keith_M
09-06-2018, 04:24 PM

Is he wearing a The Rangers training top?

chrisski33
09-06-2018, 04:50 PM

and??

hibbyfraelibby
09-06-2018, 05:12 PM
Is he wearing a The Rangers training top?

Nope just mingling and having his pic taken with Leithers old and young...like the good hibby he is

hibbyfraelibby
09-06-2018, 05:14 PM
and??

...and no he didn't say if he was joining Sevco

09-06-2018, 05:27 PM
Nope just mingling and having his pic taken with Leithers old and young...like the good hibby he is

Hope you and everyone were bombarding him with love bombs to make it harder for him to leave.

Captain Trips
09-06-2018, 05:33 PM
I have a feeling he will stay on a 2yr deal with a few clauses in his favour.

TelaStella
09-06-2018, 06:50 PM
Of no real importance but I passed Dylan and Danny Swanson in St Andrew’s square today. Didn’t approach them as they were out with what seemed their families.

snooky
13-06-2018, 04:19 PM
Now that Dylan contract has expired I would think the chances of him re-signing with us are next to zero, that's even taking into consideration the HSL 'tease'. Just my opinion, mind you.

ancient hibee
13-06-2018, 04:50 PM
Off to Ibrox with Kamberi I expect.

Jim44
13-06-2018, 04:55 PM

Don’t even joke about that. I’ve resigned myself to the likelihood of McGeouch going over to the dark side but Kamberi there as well is unthinkable.

Sir David Gray
13-06-2018, 05:23 PM
Don’t even joke about that. I’ve resigned myself to the likelihood of McGeouch going over to the dark side but Kamberi there as well is unthinkable.

It would be utterly devastating.

The_Horde
13-06-2018, 06:55 PM

Allan too. He wants to play with long serving Rangers captain Scott Brown and link up with John mcginn once again. Thinks Derek Mccinnes can really take them places.

tamig
13-06-2018, 07:12 PM
Allan too. He wants to play with long serving Rangers captain Scott Brown and link up with John mcginn once again. Thinks Derek Mccinnes can really take them places.

I remember the hun arrogantly chanting at ER “We’re gaunnae take Scott Brown.” They got their man.

The_Horde
13-06-2018, 07:22 PM
I remember the hun arrogantly chanting at ER “We’re gaunnae take Scott Brown.” They got their man.

It's on YouTube. Still gives me a wee laugh.

14-06-2018, 06:18 PM
Someone mentioned on here about a week ago that Dylan was 50/50 on whether or not he should stay with Hibs. The Kamberi signing is a statement of intent, I wonder if Dylan has now moved to 60/40.

Jim44
14-06-2018, 07:04 PM
Someone mentioned on here about a week ago that Dylan was 50/50 on whether or not he should stay with Hibs. The Kamberi signing is a statement of intent, I wonder if Dylan has now moved to 60/40.

I’d love to think there’s a hint of possibility in your premise but I honestly think that money and a bigger stage will take priority over what we have to offer him next year. The same goes for McGinn. Sorry to be a wet blanket.

Hibeewilly
14-06-2018, 07:45 PM
I’d love to think there’s a hint of possibility in your premise but I honestly think that money and a bigger stage will take priority over what we have to offer him next year. The same goes for McGinn. Sorry to be a wet blanket.
No probs Jim it's only an opinion which we are all entitled to mate. I'll go 90% Dylan signing for us and 80% that McGinn will extend his contract by 2 years....just a guess mind you. GGTTH

tamig
14-06-2018, 07:55 PM

I suppose it depends where that bigger stage is and who its with though.

jabis
14-06-2018, 08:00 PM
It would be utterly devastating.

Devastation definitely diverted.

Jim44
14-06-2018, 08:03 PM
No probs Jim it's only an opinion which we are all entitled to mate. I'll go 90% Dylan signing for us and 80% that McGinn will extend his contract by 2 years....just a guess mind you. GGTTH

Believe me, I hope you’re on the money. In the event of your optimism not being fulfilled, I think we are still moving in the right direction and Lennon will bring in decent players to cover any losses. :nlgwa

15-06-2018, 12:00 AM
Dylan will need somewhere to train. Lennon should invite him to join us for pre-season.

Jim44
15-06-2018, 05:39 AM
Dylan will need somewhere to train. Lennon should invite him to join us for pre-season.

Only if his potential move is going to be to a non Scottish club. Imagine being a willing door mat only to see him move along the M8 or up the A90. Much as we desperately want him back, I reckon most of us couldn’t stomach that scenario.