PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: SEAT RELEASE DEADLINE IN 1 DAY

RSS Bot
31-05-2018, 10:00 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8752)

RyeSloan
31-05-2018, 01:09 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8752)

Does that mean the released seats will be on sale online straight after 5 or will there be a delay like last year that will allow current seat holders to potentially swap to a released seat at the same time they go online?

In other words when will the TO be open to allow swaps v when will the released seats be avail on line to buy?

Billy Whizz
31-05-2018, 01:11 PM
Does that mean the released seats will be on sale online straight after 5 or will there be a delay like last year that will allow current seat holders to potentially swap to a released seat at the same time they go online?

In other words when will the TO be open to allow swaps v when will the released seats be avail on line to buy?

There was a thread on this the other day, likely to be Saturday morning before they are out on sale, but keep an eye out for this announcement

CMurdoch
31-05-2018, 01:18 PM
The interesting part of today's version of this thread is that the number of season tickets stated as sold has gone up from over 11,000 to over 11,500
Hopefully the last minuters will purchase in the next 26 hrs and bring the ST figure up to 12,000 which will see us needing to sell only a further 1,600 in the general sale to set a new ST record.

RyeSloan
31-05-2018, 01:22 PM
There was a thread on this the other day, likely to be Saturday morning before they are out on sale, but keep an eye out for this announcement

Cheers.

Not sure why Hibs just couldn’t have made this clear. Or indeed offered existing holders a window to swap before the general sale...it would only be 2-3 days and would be a nice gesture for those that have already committed v those that haven’t.

Not a huge issue I suppose and again another reflection of how far we have come re season numbers...

Billy Whizz
31-05-2018, 01:44 PM
Cheers.

Not sure why Hibs just couldn’t have made this clear. Or indeed offered existing holders a window to swap before the general sale...it would only be 2-3 days and would be a nice gesture for those that have already committed v those that haven’t.

Not a huge issue I suppose and again another reflection of how far we have come re season numbers...
I think you make a great point, maybe they will

CMurdoch
31-05-2018, 02:07 PM
Cheers.

I moved stand 2 seasons ago and there was a window before general sale started. Might have only been 1 day (the Saturday with general sale starting on the Monday).
Our neighbours had a swapping window this season before the general sale but Hibs don't appear to have one.

Keith_M
31-05-2018, 02:11 PM
I hope they don't have a swap day before general sale, otherwise I'll never get a decent seat.

There are singles that are in decent locations but need at least three together.

CMurdoch
31-05-2018, 02:27 PM
I hope they don't have a swap day before general sale, otherwise I'll never get a decent seat.

There are singles that are in decent locations but need at least three together.

It's certainly looking like no swap day.
There will be a few thousand seats freed up all over the stadium so you should do ok.

BS44
31-05-2018, 04:44 PM

Three seats directly in front of me should be getting released, Row T West Stand Lower. The family who sat there are moving down to England.

Keith_M
31-05-2018, 05:27 PM
Three seats directly in front of me should be getting released, Row T West Stand Lower. The family who sat there are moving down to England.

That sounds good,IL hav a look there tomoro :-)

Billy Whizz
31-05-2018, 05:30 PM
That sounds good,IL hav a look there tomoro :-)

Be Saturday before you can get them though

PatHead
31-05-2018, 06:26 PM

Call that an excuse for not renewing! Call themselves supporters.

Keith_M
31-05-2018, 07:26 PM
Be Saturday before you can get them though

Cheers Billy

:aok:

iwasthere1972
01-06-2018, 09:36 AM
At this time last season the club announced that 10,600 season tickets had been sold and a general sale was the following day.

Souter96Mac
01-06-2018, 09:43 AM
At this time last season the club announced that 10,600 season tickets had been sold and a general sale was the following day.

Sounds like we've got at least a thousand more this time. With a couple good signings, no reason we can't push on for 14k+ season ticket holders