PDA

View Full Version : The 2018/19 Season Betting Thread

LustForLeith
29-05-2018, 07:13 PM
Okay, the season hasn’t even started but there’s no time like the present to get the betting underway.

I like the look of Peru (-1) and Mexico (-1) to beat Scotland, both coming in at Evens.

I just can’t see Scotland getting anything from Peru. We’ll have a make shift squad who’ve travelled half the world to play in front of a crowd desperate to give their country a send off before the World Cup. Apparently millons if Peruvians applies for tickets for this match.

The Mexico games going to be played in front of about 80000 passionate fans. Both Peru and Mexico have a bit to prove before the World Cup, and I’m not really convinced of Big Eck in charge.

Watch Scotland win them both..!

1van Sprou7e
29-05-2018, 08:21 PM
Lewie 34/1 to score ;)

Dunbar Hibee
29-05-2018, 08:38 PM
Scotland Northern Ireland double 49/1. Why no.

King Cosell
29-05-2018, 08:53 PM
Panama 13/10 to beat Norn Iron looks like jolly good value.

Future17
29-05-2018, 08:53 PM
Okay, the season hasn’t even started but there’s no time like the present to get the betting underway.

I like the look of Peru (-1) and Mexico (-1) to beat Scotland, both coming in at Evens.

I just can’t see Scotland getting anything from Peru. We’ll have a make shift squad who’ve travelled half the world to play in front of a crowd desperate to give their country a send off before the World Cup. Apparently millons if Peruvians applies for tickets for this match.

The Mexico games going to be played in front of about 80000 passionate fans. Both Peru and Mexico have a bit to prove before the World Cup, and I’m not really convinced of Big Eck in charge.

I've bet against Scotland, but the crowd size and pre-WC expectancy could count against Peru.

I'm also wary that some players who think their places are assured don't go 100% for fear of missing the tournament through injury.

Sammy7nil
29-05-2018, 09:06 PM

Just check the Mexico v Wales score last night with a very young Welsh team that may temper your confidence.
Having said that I think you may be right about the -1 bets.

Steve-O
30-05-2018, 02:41 AM
I watched Peru against New Zealand in the WC play offs back in November and they were really nothing special.

Saying that, looks like we've handed the win to them on a plate and the first half of your bet is coming in!

LustForLeith
30-05-2018, 05:14 AM
100 per cent record for the season.

I’m retiring!!!

LustForLeith
03-06-2018, 05:05 AM
Cheers Mexico..!

After Saxon Warrior got beat in the derby it’s been a bit of a disastrous twenty four hours!

Future17
03-06-2018, 06:09 AM
Cheers Mexico..!

After Saxon Warrior got beat in the derby it’s been a bit of a disastrous twenty four hours!

Perfectly good second goal disallowed for offside as well.

rotherhamrob
03-06-2018, 08:46 AM
Cheers Mexico..!

It wasn't you that had £150,000 on it was it ? 😎if it was ,you could have brought leigh home for that😆

LustForLeith
03-06-2018, 11:42 AM
Perfectly good second goal disallowed for offside as well.

No!!!!!!!!!!!

LustForLeith
03-06-2018, 11:42 AM
It wasn't you that had £150,000 on it was it ? 😎if it was ,you could have brought leigh home for that😆

I wish I was rich enough and stupid enough to gamble that amount!!!

LustForLeith
08-06-2018, 08:33 PM
Anyone else doing the million pound drop on Paddy Power? First two right and I’ve got half a million in the bank.

If only I could cash it out!