PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: ANDY MURRAY JOINS HIBERNIAN!

RSS Bot
29-05-2018, 08:40 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8743)

worcesterhibby
29-05-2018, 10:52 AM
I wonder how often he will actually be at the training ground ? and will he only be working with his clients ?

G B Young
29-05-2018, 10:56 AM
I wonder how often he will actually be at the training ground ? and will he only be working with his clients ?

If you read the article it says:

"In addition to representing talent, the innovative relationship will evolve and, over time, see Andy taking on a wider mentorship role with the entire academy at Hibernian. Andy, and his team at 77SM, will work in a developmental capacity alongside existing coaches and support staff at every age group within the club."

Oscar T Grouch
29-05-2018, 10:57 AM
I’d imaging as Andy’s tennis career comes to a close he’ll be looking to do this instead. Pretty exciting news given the level Andy’s played at. Having an elite level sportsman involved in youth development is a great idea.

Garymcl
29-05-2018, 11:10 AM
If nothing else it's great p r for the club it's in all the papers and even better more reasons for the jambos to be jealous of our club which is doing great things on and off the park so good being a hibby just now Ggtth :flag:

snooky
29-05-2018, 11:36 AM
Andy has the whole world to choose from as he moves into his next phase and he opts for Ormiston :thumbsup:

Robinho08
29-05-2018, 06:46 PM
Great news, looking forward to seeing how this pans out.

Mick O'Rourke
29-05-2018, 07:09 PM
Its really good for the club that someone of Andy's stature in world sport is going to be involved in some capacity.

Had me thinking that we do have some very well known and "well heeled"supporters.
Top of my head,that would include Andy's Mum and his Brother, Jamie,The Twins,Dougray Scott,Irving Welsh and Fish.

Not forgetting our own Forza Fred and Brog on here. !:greengrin

snooky
29-05-2018, 07:13 PM
Great news, looking forward to seeing how this pans out.

:top marks (If you meant that one) :wink:

Sammy7nil
29-05-2018, 07:42 PM
Murray is arguably Scotland's greatest ever sportsman this is fabulous PR

G B Young
29-05-2018, 08:56 PM
Murray is arguably Scotland's greatest ever sportsman this is fabulous PR

No arguably about it. In fact I believe he's not just Scotland's greatest ever sportsman but Britain's greatest ever. The scale of his achievements, the context in which they have been achieved and the era in which they have been accomplished set him above all others.

Sammy7nil
29-05-2018, 09:03 PM
No arguably about it. In fact I believe he's not just Scotland's greatest ever sportsman but Britain's greatest ever. The scale of his achievements, the context in which they have been achieved and the era in which they have been accomplished set him above all others.

I think you are correct but there will be some doubters out there.