PDA

View Full Version : Season ticket cards

Billy Whizz
24-05-2018, 09:25 PM
For info, last seasons cards to be used for the coming season, unless you’ve changed details/seats etc
Don’t use them for your air conditioning over the summer, in case you forget it😄

Ronniekirk
25-05-2018, 07:27 AM
For info, last seasons cards to be used for the coming season, unless you’ve changed details/seats etc
Don’t use them for your air conditioning over the summer, in case you forget it[emoji1]

I nearly threw mine out lol But its in a safe place now Although forgot it twice towards the end of Season but ticket office sorted me out with a ticket for my seat no problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brightside
25-05-2018, 07:58 AM
Jeez they need to tell people that quickly - i also have it in a pile of old cards to shred!

Billy Whizz
25-05-2018, 08:07 AM
Jeez they need to tell people that quickly - i also have it in a pile of old cards to shred!

I phoned the office yesterday, just to ask, as I wasn’t sure

LustForLeith
25-05-2018, 08:14 AM
Cheers, was going to clean out my wallet tonight and bin mine!

Hermit Crab
25-05-2018, 08:22 AM
Don’t use them for your air conditioning over the summer, in case you forget it😄

Mine is currently keeping the a/c on in my hotel room in Bratislava. Only €1.50 a pint here, cheapest I've found so far is €1.13

Albanian Hibs
25-05-2018, 10:30 AM
Just as well I read this. I was ready to bin them.

Doh Rae Me
25-05-2018, 11:51 AM
Mine is currently keeping the a/c on in my hotel room in Bratislava. Only €1.50 a pint here, cheapest I've found so far is €1.13

And you're still capable of typing.
I'm impressed.

Carheenlea
25-05-2018, 05:46 PM
What truck am I missing with the air con?

Billy Whizz
25-05-2018, 06:00 PM
What truck am I missing with the air con?

You put it in your hotel key card area when you go out at night, keeps your room air conditioned😀

Golden Bear
25-05-2018, 06:28 PM
I gave mine away to a friend for the last fixture and I ain't seen it since. I wasn't particularly bothered as I didn't think I'd need it again but I'll need to chase it up now and hope it's not been discarded. Bet I'm not the only one.

I'm_cabbaged
26-05-2018, 06:40 AM
I gave mine away to a friend for the last fixture and I ain't seen it since. I wasn't particularly bothered as I didn't think I'd need it again but I'll need to chase it up now and hope it's not been discarded. Bet I'm not the only one.

I’d warned a poster of this happening after he’d offered his ticket away on here. Don’t know if he took heed though.

Golden Bear
26-05-2018, 06:58 AM
I’d warned a poster of this happening after he’d offered his ticket away on here. Don’t know if he took heed though.

When I renewed for next season I'm sure I read on the Club website that the new cards would be sent out in early July. Obviously not though.

:dunno:

Hermit Crab
26-05-2018, 10:07 AM
And you're still capable of typing.
I'm impressed.

17 hour session yesterday.