PDA

View Full Version : Hibs will be in Pro Evolution Soccer 2019

Scott Allan Key
24-05-2018, 03:32 PM
As it states, among 9 new licensed leagues, is the SPFL, so Hibs will be playable online, not just in MyClub. Woohoo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Onceinawhile
24-05-2018, 03:37 PM
As it states, among 9 new licensed leagues, is the SPFL, so Hibs will be playable online, not just in MyClub. Woohoo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Pes any good these days? PES 4 was the pinnacle, but it really dropped off after PES6 imo.

Any idea if this mean we will be out of Fifa 19?

LEaston87
24-05-2018, 04:02 PM
PES is much better than FIFA for graphics and gameplay in my opinion, it just lacks that Sky Sports broadcast feel and licences that FIFA has. You can get round the licenses with a quick Option File upload but it needs to improve on its commentary etc. I'm buzzing we can get the SPL in PES2019, hopefully Hampden is in the game and if you hold R1 + R2 McGinn will stick his backside out and turn away from opponents.

SChibs
24-05-2018, 04:02 PM
Is Pes any good these days? PES 4 was the pinnacle, but it really dropped off after PES6 imo.

Any idea if this mean we will be out of Fifa 19?

I've just started playing 2018. It's a bit hard to get used to if you have played fifa all your life but I think it will turn out to be a better game

Col2
24-05-2018, 04:07 PM
PES is much better in my opinion PES 2017 was the best IMO.

Great gameplay and key is slick passing with pace and game set at better pace than FIFA. For me FIFA is like watching a game at Wembley in the TV with England - narrow side ways passes.

PES is like playing Barcelona at home, pace movement etc