PDA

View Full Version : Come Fly With Me - Neil Lennon

OfficialHSL
24-05-2018, 01:42 PM

http://www.hibs.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=20811&d=1527168862

Wow, what a Season that was.

I cannot remember the last time I enjoyed a Season so much, and to top it all off with a place in Europe is just brilliant.

The Club has come a long way in the last three years and I'm sure you will all agree huge credit for this must be given to Leeann and George Craig. Neil, and Alan before him, have all brought enjoyment back to following the Hibs.

With this in mind I want to make a simple appeal to you today. Come fly with Neil and help him on this great journey to get our great Club right back to the forefront of Scottish football. Like all great journeys they don't come cheap, but when you find a great destination the price is worth it. The Board have shown great ambition over the last few years and have backed our Managers with as much as they can. The reality however is that our closest competitors have fan schemes that are now supplementing their playing budgets by huge amounts. If we want to help Neil and give him a level playing field, we, the fans, have the opportunity to support him. We cannot just look to someone else to fund our ambitions.

To our existing members/donators I want to say thank you so much. The only thing I can ask of you is to seek out and encourage a fellow Hibs supporter to join HSL or at least make a one off donation.

To previous donators can I ask you to consider resuming your Direct Debit. It doesn't have to be at the same level, even £10 per month (https://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/checkout/?id=191) makes a huge difference.

To supporters who have not yet joined can I ask for your support. HSL donators are doing fantastic but we really need more supporters to offer their generosity, if they are in a position to do so. I certainly don’t want to see Neil at a disadvantage when competing with our closest rivals.

I often hear my fellow supporters talk about this being "our Club". If this is true, and we want it to be strong and healthy, we need to get right behind it. A football Club just eats up money when you consider the infrastructure it has to support. We have an opportunity here to get our money straight into the football budget.

So come on board, join this flight for a great destination.

Jackie McNamara
Director

Click here (https://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/checkout/?id=196) to back Neil next season with a one-off £25 donation!

Click here (https://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/donate/) to join HSL today and choose your own custom donation option.

Scott Allan Key
24-05-2018, 01:45 PM

I cannot remember the last time I enjoyed a Season so much, and to top it all off with a place in Europe is just brilliant.

The Club has come a long way in the last three years and I'm sure you will all agree huge credit for this must be given to Leeann and George Craig. Neil, and Alan before him, have all brought enjoyment back to following the Hibs.

With this in mind I want to make a simple appeal to you today. Come fly with Neil and help him on this great journey to get our great Club right back to the forefront of Scottish football. Like all great journeys they don't come cheap, but when you find a great destination the price is worth it. The Board have shown great ambition over the last few years and have backed our Managers with as much as they can. The reality however is that our closest competitors have fan schemes that are now supplementing their playing budgets by huge amounts. If we want to help Neil and give him a level playing field, we, the fans, have the opportunity to support him. We cannot just look to someone else to fund our ambitions.

To our existing members/donators I want to say thank you so much. The only thing I can ask of you is to seek out and encourage a fellow Hibs supporter to join HSL or at least make a one off donation.

To previous donators can I ask you to consider resuming your Direct Debit. It doesn't have to be at the same level, even £10 per month (https://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/checkout/?id=191) makes a huge difference.

To supporters who have not yet joined can I ask for your support. HSL donators are doing fantastic but we really need more supporters to offer their generosity, if they are in a position to do so. I certainly don’t want to see Neil at a disadvantage when competing with our closest rivals.

I often hear my fellow supporters talk about this being "our Club". If this is true, and we want it to be strong and healthy, we need to get right behind it. A football Club just eats up money when you consider the infrastructure it has to support. We have an opportunity here to get our money straight into the football budget.

Jackie MacNamara
Director

Click here (https://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/checkout/?id=196) to back Neil next season with a one-off £25 donation!

Click here (https://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/donate/) to join HSL today and choose your own custom donation option.

Have joined with the 18.75 DD. GGTTH

jacomo
24-05-2018, 01:58 PM
Good stuff.

HSL, I don’t think you have an explicit sign up option to get updates. You really should.

As it is, you’ve left fulfilment and confirmation emails to Go Cardless, which is necessary but a bit dry and unsatisfactory on their own.

If you haven’t already, you should add a thanks from Neil or something...

Garymcl
24-05-2018, 02:18 PM
Totally agree with Jackie on this the difference this could make to our playing budget I don't think I've ever enjoyed being a hibby for many a long year the football has been a joy we don't want to stagnate or worse go back to the darker days let's seize this moment take our club to a new level let's get right behind the manager and give him the budget as he talked about recently to move us upwards again I've just donated my one off payment as advertised it was quick and easy please if you can let's do it for the love of our great club cheers Ggtth :flag:

haagsehibby
24-05-2018, 02:27 PM
Ok, I decided to contribute £225 as a one off to attain membership but when I go to "single donation" the only two options are to apply for membership and set up a DD (which I don't want to do) or "I do not wish to apply for Membership but have made a non-refundable donation".

It seems to me that if one has donated the amount required to attain membership then a third option should be made available.

madhatter
24-05-2018, 02:51 PM
Pity we can't get these flagged as "HSL" and have them sit with some importance. They can sometimes be lost on here. I'm a 18.75 DD and made a donation of £25 as well. If things are OK next month I may do another £25 on top of my DD.

Come on people, we can make this a real success and encourage future generations to go see football rather than hoofball! We've already seen the impact over the past few years but we can still go further! If we all chip in the price of 4-5 teas of coffees at Gregg's per month we could make a huge difference to Hibs. Not everyone can afford it but debating whether to do it while spending £10-40 on coffee per month doesn't make sense unless you love and support Greggs of course...

OfficialHSL
24-05-2018, 03:01 PM
Good stuff.

HSL, I don’t think you have an explicit sign up option to get updates. You really should.

As it is, you’ve left fulfilment and confirmation emails to Go Cardless, which is necessary but a bit dry and unsatisfactory on their own.

If you haven’t already, you should add a thanks from Neil or something...
Jacomo
Thank you for your constructive comments. We have a facility to sign up to our Newsletter which we will run quarterly and provide updates. We also have a section on the web site which will be constantly updated with number of donators and funds raised.
Regarding the thank you communication we understand that as well as receiving the standard receipt from Go Cardless you should also be redirected to a Thank You page from us. If you did not get that I would be most grateful if you could lets us know and we can take it up with the web developer.
Thank you so much for your support.

HSL

OfficialHSL
24-05-2018, 03:07 PM
Ok, I decided to contribute £225 as a one off to attain membership but when I go to "single donation" the only two options are to apply for membership and set up a DD (which I don't want to do) or "I do not wish to apply for Membership but have made a non-refundable donation".

It seems to me that if one has donated the amount required to attain membership then a third option should be made available.
Haagsehibby
Thank you for your support.
We understand your comment but please don't worry and be mislead by the term "Direct Debit". Most people think it means regular monthly payments but it doesn't . Go Cardless have a one off single direct debit and this means only one payment will be collected. Once payment is received you will be able to download your Membership Certificate.

HSL

jacomo
24-05-2018, 03:22 PM
Jacomo
Thank you for your constructive comments. We have a facility to sign up to our Newsletter which we will run quarterly and provide updates. We also have a section on the web site which will be constantly updated with number of donators and funds raised.
Regarding the thank you communication we understand that as well as receiving the standard receipt from Go Cardless you should also be redirected to a Thank You page from us. If you did not get that I would be most grateful if you could lets us know and we can take it up with the web developer.
Thank you so much for your support.

HSL

Yes it did redirect thanks.

However, what I mean is that if you include a tick box to stay in touch at the check out process, you can also send an automated email from HSL as well as the Go Cardless ones.

worcesterhibby
24-05-2018, 03:32 PM
great Promo..already a member with a regular direct debt every month. C'mon fellow Hibees, if you have joined yet...do it NOW ! :flag::flag:

WeeRussell
24-05-2018, 05:02 PM
Pity we can't get these flagged as "HSL" and have them sit with some importance. They can sometimes be lost on here. I'm a 18.75 DD and made a donation of £25 as well. If things are OK next month I may do another £25 on top of my DD.

Come on people, we can make this a real success and encourage future generations to go see football rather than hoofball! We've already seen the impact over the past few years but we can still go further! If we all chip in the price of 4-5 teas of coffees at Gregg's per month we could make a huge difference to Hibs. Not everyone can afford it but debating whether to do it while spending £10-40 on coffee per month doesn't make sense unless you love and support Greggs of course...

... or enjoy drinking their coffee 4 or 5 times a month.

hibee316
24-05-2018, 05:19 PM

So are you for or against st HSL?

Hearts are racing away on this front with over 4x as many contributors, need o get as many people as involved as possible!

madhatter
24-05-2018, 06:13 PM

There is a difference in drinking coffee 4 or 5 times a month, and going to Starbucks or Greggs 4 or 5 times a month (or even per week!).

Each to their own though, the analogy I used was to show what a donation to HSL would actually be comparable to. Not necessarily to replace coffee... Point was people will spend time to think about HSL and might decide to leave it, while at the same time they do not think about money they are spending on other things in their life (I'm at fault for that as well!).

If we had all season ticket holders putting in £5 a month then it would be much easier for all. We are currently at a relatively low number so we are relying on lower numbers donating higher amounts. Strength is in the numbers on this one.

Enjoy your coffee though!

Pedantic_Hibee
24-05-2018, 06:32 PM
Can finally access through mobile.

£18.75 DD set up.

tamig
24-05-2018, 10:06 PM

Jackie McNamara
Director

I’m already contributing monthly but felt inspired to chip in a one-off payment after reading Jake’s post. It wouldn’t let me complete as my email is already registered. How can I make my donation using my already registered email?

Leithenhibby
24-05-2018, 10:16 PM
I’m already contributing monthly but felt inspired to chip in a one-off payment after reading Jake’s post. It wouldn’t let me complete as my email is already registered. How can I make my donation using my already registered email?

If you log-in, you should be fine. :aok:

tamig
24-05-2018, 10:32 PM
If you log-in, you should be fine. :aok:

Mmm. My login details were saved on my phone when signing up. Its not accepting them now. When I enter my email address to reset password it says the user doesn’t exist - despite it telling me earlier my email was already registered. Bizarre.

HibeeHibernian4
24-05-2018, 10:34 PM
Mmm. My login details were saved on my phone when signing up. Its not accepting them now. When I enter my email address to reset password it says the user doesn’t exist - despite it telling me earlier my email was already registered. Bizarre.

When they launched the new website, I had an email from HSL giving me a 'first password', that I then changed upon login. You already done that I take it?

tamig
24-05-2018, 10:39 PM
When they launched the new website, I had an email from HSL giving me a 'first password', that I then changed upon login. You already done that I take it?

My email is full of GDPR pish so I missed the HSL one with the one-time password. Found it now, password updated and donation made. Cheers.

NAE NOOKIE
24-05-2018, 11:04 PM
Just started a new job, so as soon as I get my first pay I'll be signing up for £10 a month ..... the fact that my partner wont be getting told about it should be enough for folk to know what a sacrifice that is .... she already thinks the amount I spend on 'that stupid game' is insanity :greengrin

Edit.

Just to be clear .. its not the money that's the problem, just what I'm spending it on ... nobody should spend money they cant afford on a football team ... not even Hibs.

Nameless
25-05-2018, 06:55 AM
Not sure why it's taken me so long, but finally signed up this morning. Maybe it was the analogy about coffee, but it got me thinking about the money I fritter away each month that I have nothing to show for. I can forgo the odd coffee and M&S sandwich, for the sake of a stronger Hibs.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

25-05-2018, 07:42 AM
Just started a new job, so as soon as I get my first pay I'll be signing up for £10 a month ..... the fact that my partner wont be getting told about it should be enough for folk to know what a sacrifice that is .... she already thinks the amount I spend on 'that stupid game' is insanity :greengrin

Edit.

Just to be clear .. its not the money that's the problem, just what I'm spending it on ... nobody should spend money they cant afford on a football team ... not even Hibs.

Might as well tell her, you're already on nae nookie so how much worse can it get?

matty_f
25-05-2018, 08:26 AM
I can't see any viable alternative to us keeping up with Hearts financially without a healthy and heavily subscribed HSL.

The added bonus is that with every share we collectively buy, we dilute the current ownership and get more of the club into the hands of the support.

There are only positives with HSL as far as I'm concerned, this is our biggest opportunity to move the club on a level. Hearts and Aberdeen have had great take on similar schemes, we will get left behind if we don't get involved imho.

Pagan Hibernia
25-05-2018, 09:31 AM
I’ve decided I’m going to increase my monthly contribution by a tenner every time we lose a derby to hearts.... ffs Hibs don’t let me down, I’m not made of money!

(I was going to do it every time we win a derby, but to be honest it would leave me broke in no time)

BSEJVT
25-05-2018, 09:39 AM
I can't see any viable alternative to us keeping up with Hearts financially without a healthy and heavily subscribed HSL.

The added bonus is that with every share we collectively buy, we dilute the current ownership and get more of the club into the hands of the support.

There are only positives with HSL as far as I'm concerned, this is our biggest opportunity to move the club on a level. Hearts and Aberdeen have had great take on similar schemes, we will get left behind if we don't get involved imho.

100% this

The remedy is in our hands the question is whether we have the collective will and commitment to take it

WeeRussell
25-05-2018, 11:43 AM
So are you for or against st HSL?

Hearts are racing away on this front with over 4x as many contributors, need o get as many people as involved as possible!

Very much for it. I just don't buy into the notion that people who drink more expensive coffee than others are lovers or supporters of Greggs, while not being loyal to Hibs.

WeeRussell
25-05-2018, 11:46 AM
There is a difference in drinking coffee 4 or 5 times a month, and going to Starbucks or Greggs 4 or 5 times a month (or even per week!).

Each to their own though, the analogy I used was to show what a donation to HSL would actually be comparable to. Not necessarily to replace coffee... Point was people will spend time to think about HSL and might decide to leave it, while at the same time they do not think about money they are spending on other things in their life (I'm at fault for that as well!).

If we had all season ticket holders putting in £5 a month then it would be much easier for all. We are currently at a relatively low number so we are relying on lower numbers donating higher amounts. Strength is in the numbers on this one.

Enjoy your coffee though!

I don't like coffee.

I like your enthusiasm and agree with most of what you're saying by the way.

madhatter
25-05-2018, 01:09 PM
I don't like coffee.

I like your enthusiasm and agree with most of what you're saying by the way.

Neither do I. Barely enjoy tea to be fair.

Yeah, just want people to get behind this because the more people we have the easier it becomes for everyone. I'd obviously prefer to be giving less per month but I'm content with stretching to what I give. However, if we get even 5000 giving something small per month it'll make it easier and we can make the decision of joining much simpler. People tend to follow the masses (gives a sense of assurance) and we'd be making real difference with really small donations that collectively add up.

As always though it should be about how much you can afford, my main appeal is to those of us (me included) that can be a bit carefree with cash in other areas of life from time to time but are pondering whether they should give Hibs a donation. Everyone deserves their right to choose, I just hope people are not dismissing HSL blankly without consideration.

HSL is a vehicle for us to take the club we love to the level we desire. If we fund more then we can reach for greater heights. If we don't then the club will function within its means unlike some. £25 one off donations would make a huge difference if people cannot afford to sign up to DDs.

Pagan Hibernia
25-05-2018, 01:15 PM
I’ll stick an extra hundred in every time we win at Tynecastle.

i think I’m on safe enough ground with that one.

GMD
25-05-2018, 01:17 PM
Well done to all at HSL and I think the social media output has been superb lately, keep up the good work.

With no sign of FOH numbers dropping off and constant articles from #allisbarry that keep them in the news I really hope HSL can push on and narrow the gap before they pay Budge off and then bring that financial advantage to the 1st team. Money talks and we are largely fishing in the same pond for players.

I just checked the HSL website and the 'About' page has a total at the bottom of the current number of people signed up, we are at 1,826. How about an HSL 'dot count' type thread on here and let's see if we can get this to over 2,000 people?

BSEJVT
25-05-2018, 01:29 PM
Well done to all at HSL and I think the social media output has been superb lately, keep up the good work.

With no sign of FOH numbers dropping off and constant articles from #allisbarry that keep them in the news I really hope HSL can push on and narrow the gap before they pay Budge off and then bring that financial advantage to the 1st team. Money talks and we are largely fishing in the same pond for players.

I just checked the HSL website and the 'About' page has a total at the bottom of the current number of people signed up, we are at 1,826. How about an HSL 'dot count' type thread on here and let's see if we can get this to over 2,000 people?

Great Idea 2000 members by the start of the new season at the very latest should be an easily achievable target

One thing that I think though that could transform uptake is raising the issue with fellow supporters not once but regularly

I think HSL now has decent visibility on Hibs Net, but as this is the only medium I use have no idea how well HSL is represented and promoted in the wider support

We need to explore every avenue to drive numbers up

There are still a huge number of people out there with misconceptions about HSL and how important it’s success is to our future ability to compete where we want to

I would plead with folk to raise the issue with every supporter they know whether they attend matches or not to promote membership of HSL

This more than any jazzy website or marketing campaign will increase numbers quicker

GGTTH

Billy Whizz
25-05-2018, 01:50 PM
Great Idea 2000 members by the start of the new season at the very latest should be an easily achievable target

One thing that I think though that could transform uptake is raising the issue with fellow supporters not once but regularly

I think HSL now has decent visibility on Hibs Net, but as this is the only medium I use have no idea how well HSL is represented and promoted in the wider support

There are still a huge number of people out there with misconceptions about HSL and how important it’s success is to our future ability to compete where we want to

I would plead with folk to raise the issue with every supporter they know whether they attend matches or not to promote membership of HSL

This more than any jazzy website or marketing campaign will increase numbers quicker

GGTTH

Do they post on the Bounce?

OfficialHSL
25-05-2018, 03:04 PM

GGTTH

BillyWhizz, absolutely, you can also find us on Twitter & Facebook.

Twitter - https://goo.gl/R26U5Y

Facebook - https://goo.gl/GxHzuE

HSL

WeeRussell
25-05-2018, 03:55 PM
Neither do I. Barely enjoy tea to be fair.

Yeah, just want people to get behind this because the more people we have the easier it becomes for everyone. I'd obviously prefer to be giving less per month but I'm content with stretching to what I give. However, if we get even 5000 giving something small per month it'll make it easier and we can make the decision of joining much simpler. People tend to follow the masses (gives a sense of assurance) and we'd be making real difference with really small donations that collectively add up.

As always though it should be about how much you can afford, my main appeal is to those of us (me included) that can be a bit carefree with cash in other areas of life from time to time but are pondering whether they should give Hibs a donation. Everyone deserves their right to choose, I just hope people are not dismissing HSL blankly without consideration.

HSL is a vehicle for us to take the club we love to the level we desire. If we fund more then we can reach for greater heights. If we don't then the club will function within its means unlike some. £25 one off donations would make a huge difference if people cannot afford to sign up to DDs.

Agreed. Especially with the coffee and tea part... don't get the fascination with either :greengrin

emerald green
25-05-2018, 05:58 PM
I've always wondered why more Hibs supporters haven't signed up to HSL. Even say £10 per month, and only if you can afford it.

If a couple of thousand more were to do this, it would help the club hugely.

hibees 7062
25-05-2018, 07:20 PM
https://scontent.fman3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/33605986_1788377871218924_2574935573735145472_n.jp g?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=AeElnVSDzbHft37LHk4j35hyrE9Q7aQ_RA1J5jY3i CT6Jmg9GlnSb0CV0odbV9B7U6jE8GJE3w-Q14Ak4pm67_Z7Dtnx7xuW_SyfOGNyXAF0sQ&oh=15b767df1c33eef4f4b01a3795c31c6c&oe=5B787C11

WoreTheGreen
25-05-2018, 07:22 PM
I smell *****

25-05-2018, 07:47 PM
https://scontent.fman3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/33605986_1788377871218924_2574935573735145472_n.jp g?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=AeElnVSDzbHft37LHk4j35hyrE9Q7aQ_RA1J5jY3i CT6Jmg9GlnSb0CV0odbV9B7U6jE8GJE3w-Q14Ak4pm67_Z7Dtnx7xuW_SyfOGNyXAF0sQ&oh=15b767df1c33eef4f4b01a3795c31c6c&oe=5B787C11

Don't see it on their Twitter feed.

madhatter
25-05-2018, 08:12 PM
That post smells a wee bit! No text just a picture of twitter...

Derby would need to seriously look at their media department if that's what they put out. So easy to fake in a picture.

Until I see something more substantial then I call this a lot of rubbish. Also this thread is about HSL and positive backing of the club. If Lennon leaves we'll still be on the up as long as we stick together and appoint a good replacement which I'm fully confident of.

Sir David Gray
25-05-2018, 08:22 PM

It's pish.

O'Rourke3
25-05-2018, 08:37 PM
Can our resident artists do one from Hearts begging for an approach for Potter?

HFCdeb
26-05-2018, 11:59 AM

Jackie McNamara
Director

Shame there's not an option to choose which day your direct debit comes off. Unless I missed that?

MSK
26-05-2018, 12:06 PM
Shame there's not an option to choose which day your direct debit comes off. Unless I missed that?There is a Contact Us option you can use, Ive been trying to change my dd date using that but when I click send nothing happens, been trying on iphone & ipad but neither works, might have to dig out the home pc or phone them.

HFCdeb
26-05-2018, 12:08 PM
There is a Contact Us option you can use, Ive been trying to change my dd date using that but when I click send nothing happens, been trying on iphone & ipad but neither works, might have to dig out the home pc or phone them.

Not working on my laptop either. Tried Chrome and Safari. Suppose I could try Explorer for the retro bants...

OfficialHSL
26-05-2018, 12:14 PM
Billy

Yes we do.

HSL

OfficialHSL
26-05-2018, 12:17 PM
Shame there's not an option to choose which day your direct debit comes off. Unless I missed that?
HFCdeb
This can be done, just drop us an email at info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk with your details and we can easily change this to a day of your choice.

HSL

OfficialHSL
26-05-2018, 12:21 PM
There is a Contact Us option you can use, Ive been trying to change my dd date using that but when I click send nothing happens, been trying on iphone & ipad but neither works, might have to dig out the home pc or phone them.
We have already flagged up this glitch to our Web Developer and they are working on this right now so hopefully this will be sorted soon. In the meantime please feel free to drop us an email to info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk

HSL

OfficialHSL
26-05-2018, 12:22 PM
Not working on my laptop either. Tried Chrome and Safari. Suppose I could try Explorer for the retro bants...
See above reply.

HSL

HFCdeb
26-05-2018, 12:29 PM
HFCdeb
This can be done, just drop us an email at info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk with your details and we can easily change this to a day of your choice.

HSL

Thanks for this,v helpful.

JohnM1875
26-05-2018, 01:53 PM
That's me all signed up today. Only the £10 a month DD mind you but better than nothing at all. Might up it to the £18.75 option if I can mange it.

Hopefully we can all really get behind this as a support.

OfficialHSL
26-05-2018, 02:17 PM
That's me all signed up today. Only the £10 a month DD mind you but better than nothing at all. Might up it to the £18.75 option if I can mange it.

John
Please don't feel that £10 is not enough, it's fantastic. In our view, that's the great thing about HSL. First of all we do not want anyone to donate if they can't manage it. We have supporters donating £100 a month knowing full well they get just one vote as any other Member but they do it because they are in a financial position to do so and they love their Club the same. FOH are not doing so well because everyone is paying huge amounts but because they have a lot paying a small amount.
So please accept our thanks and welcome aboard the flight.
HSL

A Hi-Bee
26-05-2018, 02:29 PM

Well done John M1875 its the only way forward if you can manage to contribute.

hibees 7062
26-05-2018, 06:19 PM
https://scontent.fltn2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/33614547_10155762760236799_6025905336093769728_n.j pg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=AeEZ1ikVdxPmT9Rx0btJBJnkNE2MX_QM9O9t1WIdG I9UOmIya-F8QcVsXZFaJL2YQ8t9jb6U_-atyUqAewi4MQy7qTiRJwaRsBkjoXBXCthbdw&oh=d0697c759c4995181d162de8bb39e3cc&oe=5B7FBC23

26-05-2018, 07:06 PM
https://scontent.fltn2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/33614547_10155762760236799_6025905336093769728_n.j pg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=AeEZ1ikVdxPmT9Rx0btJBJnkNE2MX_QM9O9t1WIdG I9UOmIya-F8QcVsXZFaJL2YQ8t9jb6U_-atyUqAewi4MQy7qTiRJwaRsBkjoXBXCthbdw&oh=d0697c759c4995181d162de8bb39e3cc&oe=5B7FBC23

Sir David Gray
26-05-2018, 07:25 PM

It's fake that's why.

OfficialHSL
27-05-2018, 12:58 PM
I've always wondered why more Hibs supporters haven't signed up to HSL. Even say £10 per month, and only if you can afford it.

If a couple of thousand more were to do this, it would help the club hugely.

Emerald Green

I couldn't agree more. While we have had a good response to my earlier plea, and of course I am grateful to all those who have responded I am still puzzled why more Hibs supporters don't step forward.
I want to see Neil in a position where he can compete with Aberdeen and Hearts for players so let's all show him that we share his ambition.

Jackie McNamars
HSL

OfficialHSL
28-05-2018, 07:23 PM

GGTTH
Once again you are smack on, only slight difference is we are hoping to get to 2000 by the end of this month.
It takes less than one minute to sign up and please remember you are always in control. We only want supporters to join if they can afford to do do and this is not like a fixed financial commitment, if your circumstances change you can stop at any time.
We are trying to influence what Neil can do in the transfer window. We know that 000's have read this thread so please step forward, if you can.
HSL

madhatter
28-05-2018, 08:01 PM
Once again you are smack on, only slight difference is we are hoping to get to 2000 by the end of this month.
It takes less than one minute to sign up and please remember you are always in control. We only want supporters to join if they can afford to do do and this is not like a fixed financial commitment, if your circumstances change you can stop at any time.
We are trying to influence what Neil can do in the transfer window. We know that 000's have read this thread so please step forward, if you can.
HSL

Out of interest, how well are we doing - don't give away any big reveals though! Are the donators and other counters on the website live or does it have a delay?

OfficialHSL
28-05-2018, 09:14 PM
Out of interest, how well are we doing - don't give away any big reveals though! Are the donators and other counters on the website live or does it have a delay?

Mad hatter
As you have guessed the numbers on
our website are not live. There is nothing sinister in this. We are merging a number of sources of data and some can take as much as two weeks to reflec meaningful accurate data. We are heading fast to the 15% figure and 2000

madhatter
28-05-2018, 09:22 PM
Mad hatter
our website are not live. There is nothing sinister in this. We are merging a number of sources of data and some can take as much as two weeks to reflec meaningful accurate data. We are heading fast to the 15% figure and 2000

That’s terrific! Come on people, let’s keep this ball rolling!

BSEJVT
29-05-2018, 05:58 AM
Mad hatter

Delighted to hear we are progressing so fast now

On holiday at present and 3 out of the 6 people on it will be joining the other 3 in contributing

Thanks to all that contribute now please see what you can do to encourage others to follow you

That’s all it takes

Member get member and the sky is the limit

GGTTH

OfficialHSL
31-05-2018, 09:05 AM
Neil Lennon, has raised the bar to an all time high.

Let's join this flight to wherever it takes us!..#ComeFlyWithMe (https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/comeflywithme)

Join Us Today - https://goo.gl/7k3Yi4