PDA

View Full Version : Petrie and Dempster inspired to control Lennon's pitchside behaviour

Greenbeard
24-05-2018, 08:33 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-44222575

Ronniekirk
24-05-2018, 09:09 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-44222575

Thought for a minute it was the wrong story attached lol Tape him to the Dug Out wouldn't work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jacomo
24-05-2018, 10:52 AM
Ridiculous.

Petrie loves a bit of exuberance as we all know.

NAE NOOKIE
24-05-2018, 11:02 AM
Some chance .... he is what he is and so long as it gets results its something we will have to live with .... mind, if things start going pear shaped his antics might become an issue :greengrin

As for the linked story .... There is f'all funny about that. If the allegation that the women was 'mocked over having a miscarriage' even has a grain of truth in it the men involved should be taken out and given a severe and sustained kicking, never mind get sacked ... that's beneath ****ing contempt !!!

Chic Murray
24-05-2018, 11:07 AM
Some chance .... he is what he is and so long as it gets results its something we will have to live with .... mind, if things start going pear shaped his antics might become an issue :greengrin

As for the linked story .... There is f'all funny about that. If the allegation that the women was 'mocked over having a miscarriage' even has a grain of truth in it the men involved should be taken out and given a severe and sustained kicking, never mind get sacked ... that's beneath ****ing contempt !!!

Devil's advocate here.

Supposing she made the whole thing up, and faked the picture. What punishment then?

NAE NOOKIE
24-05-2018, 11:17 AM
Devil's advocate here.

Supposing she made the whole thing up, and faked the picture. What punishment then?

Simple .... she is mental, sack her.

CropleyWasGod
24-05-2018, 11:43 AM

You talking about Rhoda "put a watershed on the internet" Grant, MSP?

I'd agree............:greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
24-05-2018, 11:46 AM
You talking about Rhoda "put a watershed on the internet" Grant, MSP?

I'd agree............:greengrin

No I wasn't ... but if the cap fits :greengrin

Chic Murray
24-05-2018, 07:17 PM

Fair enough. :wink:

greenlex
24-05-2018, 09:31 PM
Maybe the man are mental. Should maybe advocate giving her a kicking as well as sacking her just to be on the safe side, pc and gender fair. Equal opportunities and all that.