PDA

View Full Version : Lennon and Potter Know How To Wind Each Other Up

Speedway
23-05-2018, 08:07 AM
So says the (won’t) Budge.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/craig-levein-and-neil-lennon-know-how-to-wind-each-other-up-1-4743308

I’m quite enjoying the rivalry with the Yam at the moment.

They are hammer throwers who we now regularly put to the sword at ER but they still have our number at Tiny, meaning that the fight for #naturalorder is still a fight.

About time we sustained a fight against them consistently.

I’m sure you’ll join me in wishing them the very best in their quest to establish themselves as a top 12 club next season.

timewilltell
23-05-2018, 08:16 AM
so says the (won’t) budge.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/craig-levein-and-neil-lennon-know-how-to-wind-each-other-up-1-4743308

i’m quite enjoying the rivalry with the yam at the moment.

They are hammer throwers who we now regularly put to the sword at er but they still have our number at tiny, meaning that the fight for #naturalorder is still a fight.

I’m sure you’ll join me in wishing them the very best in their quest to establish themselves as a top 12 club next season.

what?????

Spike Mandela
23-05-2018, 08:33 AM
Her, Ewan Murray, Spiers, English et al seem to be on a mission to repackage Levein as an ascerbic witted, dry comedian whose wit and wisdom should be quoted alongside Groucho Marx or Bill Shankley.

The truth is he is a bitter, bad tempered, stubborn, weasly little man who howls at the moon at any little criticism and whose hatred of all things Hibs leads him to say things off 18pointsback that will appease the fans after yet another defeat.

A horrible man, at a horrible club, with a horrible new stand, who have just had a horrible season with the prospect of several more horrible season to come.

Craig Levein...Anus Horribilis.:cb

jacomo
23-05-2018, 10:50 AM
Budge talking about Levein having a glint in his eye.

:sick:

Bristolhibby
23-05-2018, 12:05 PM
4-6-0 in Prague still haunts my dreams.

He thought he was a genius.

Most embarrassing game of football I’ve ever seen.

J

SouthMoroccoStu
23-05-2018, 12:24 PM
Another EEN Hearts mouth piece story to help them sell season tickets

Wouldn't surprise me if they were down on previous year sales

They need to ramp up the deep seeded hatred within their supporters

Diclonius
23-05-2018, 12:24 PM
We haven't beaten them at Tynecastle since 2013 and they haven't beaten us at ER since 2014.

Something's gotta give.

Jack Hackett
23-05-2018, 04:20 PM
Not an admirer of her maj by any stretch, but have to applaud her for recognising what we achieved this season

“Without question, we all know Hibs have had a fantastic season, a terrific season. They have played some good football, they have had some amazing results."

I wonder if she ran that past Craig first?... or KB :greengrin

lapsedhibee
23-05-2018, 04:36 PM
Not an admirer of her maj by any stretch, but have to applaud her for recognising what we achieved this season

“Without question, we all know Hibs have had a fantastic season, a terrific season. They have played some good football, they have had some amazing results."

I wonder if she ran that past Craig first?... or KB :greengrin

I wouldn't applaud that. Patronising. Like it's some sort of miracle we finished above Hearts. Something outwith the natural order.

Viva_Palmeiras
23-05-2018, 04:44 PM
For example a wee bit of “over-exuberance”

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-neil-lennon-offers-update-on-dylan-mcgeouch-and-florian-kamberi-1-4743653

vuefrom1875
23-05-2018, 06:11 PM

Oh dear♥️♥️♥️

Is It On....
23-05-2018, 06:34 PM
4-6-0 in Prague still haunts my dreams.

He thought he was a genius.

Most embarrassing game of football I’ve ever seen.

J

10-0-0 ?

23-05-2018, 06:47 PM
Another EEN Hearts mouth piece story to help them sell season tickets

Wouldn't surprise me if they were down on previous year sales

They need to ramp up the deep seeded hatred within their supporters

There is definitely a lot of spin going on over there in a bid to get season ticket sales and donations. Possibly because the signings so far haven't been particularly exciting.

PatHead
23-05-2018, 06:48 PM
There is definitely a lot of spin going on over there in a bid to get season ticket sales and donations. Possibly because the signings so far haven't been particularly exciting.

Hibs.net understatement of the year.

Iggy Pope
23-05-2018, 06:52 PM

Anyone else trying not to think of giant pants?

IGRIGI
23-05-2018, 06:55 PM
Rivalry? 18 points back and fighting it out in amongst the likes of St Johnstone, we've left them behind.

Waxy
23-05-2018, 07:12 PM
Anyone else trying not to think of giant pants?

Me.Also tena products.

AltheHibby
23-05-2018, 07:55 PM
Me.Also tena products.

And the new one for the menopause thingy that goes in yer underwear.

🤢

Deansy
23-05-2018, 08:11 PM
So says the (won’t) Budge.

I’m quite enjoying the rivalry with the Yam at the moment.

They are hammer throwers who we now regularly put to the sword at ER but they still have our number at Tiny, meaning that the fight for #naturalorder is still a fight.

She's trying to imply some sort of competition between them when there's no competition whatsoever - just like the medals-count, Neil Lennon is the clear-winner !. And let's not even go into the product that both put on the park - one's classy, stylish and has football-fans turning-up in ever-increasing numbers - the other one's Hearts !

Clerie Green
23-05-2018, 08:20 PM
F T G

:agree: :thumbsup: :agree: