PDA

View Full Version : Away Season Ticket 18/19

Kojock
16-05-2018, 01:36 PM
Both my son and I just got an email saying that our applications for the away season ticket have been successful. GGTTH

Billy Whizz
16-05-2018, 01:45 PM
Both my son and I just got an email saying that our applications for the away season ticket have been successful. GGTTH

Are you a new or existing away ticket holder?

Kojock
16-05-2018, 01:51 PM
Are you a new or existing away ticket holder?

New

Billy Whizz
16-05-2018, 01:52 PM
New

Probably explains it
Well done

H18 SFR
16-05-2018, 02:03 PM
Another two newbies here. Delighted.

Scouse Hibee
16-05-2018, 02:15 PM

Was the email from HC 😁

greenlex
16-05-2018, 04:19 PM
Daughter got hers. Lex got nowt.👎

Billy Whizz
16-05-2018, 04:22 PM
Daughter got hers. Lex got nowt.👎

Will be a bit complicated for this to work for you both then!

greenlex
16-05-2018, 04:42 PM
Will be a bit complicated for this to work for you both then!

I’ll run it by The Hermit fella and see if something can be worked out.😂😂

H18 SFR
16-05-2018, 08:53 PM
Have they increased the total number of AST?

Keith_M
16-05-2018, 08:55 PM
I’ll run it by The Hermit fella and see if something can be worked out.😂😂

Is he back yet?

Hibeewilly
16-05-2018, 09:11 PM
If the Club is still offering ASTs then it sounds like any sort of loyalty scheme is fncked then

Kojock
17-05-2018, 06:29 AM
Have they increased the total number of AST?

When the AST was introduced they set a maximum of 350, there was only around 250 sold last season so there was still 100 or so still available for the new season.

Kojock
17-05-2018, 06:30 AM
If the Club is still offering ASTs then it sounds like any sort of loyalty scheme is fncked then

LD has made it clear on numerous occasions that a new loyalty scheme would not be introduced.

Hibeewilly
17-05-2018, 06:53 AM
LD has made it clear on numerous occasions that a new loyalty scheme would not be introduced.

The strange thing is I've hardly come across any Hibby who disagrees that some form of loyalty scheme should be introduced apart from one or two on the forums

marinello59
17-05-2018, 07:02 AM
The strange thing is I've hardly come across any Hibby who disagrees that some form of loyalty scheme should be introduced apart from one or two on the forums

There were plenty of good arguments made on here for and against a loyalty scheme and how the previous short lived scheme could have been improved. Strange that you missed it, there seemed to be a new thread started on it every day for a while. :greengrin

Kojock
17-05-2018, 07:53 AM

It’s already been done to death on here, however the bottom line is LD doesn’t want it so it won’t be happening. So now every time demand exceeds supply there will be a 10 pager on here about loyalty points lol.

Carheenlea
17-05-2018, 08:44 AM
I’m one who makes most games home and away, but the reason for me not taking up an away ST is pretty simple. I’m in Ireland around 5 weeks of the year, so games will be missed, but with a Season Ticket my money goes to Hibs, but Hibs get nothing from an Away Season Ticket so if you are going to miss the occasional game then it’s less appealing to be donating cash to rival clubs.
I think I’m in quite a large group of fans in a similar situation, and a group who would see the benefit more of a loyalty scheme. As it is, I have been quite lucky in securing tickets for all the high demand games last season, or rather, quite lucky in having a friend who has the midas touch when it comes to online sales, so will take our chances again next season as non away ST holders.
The Away ST is great for those who go every single game, but where the loyalty scheme benefited a few thousand, the Away ST benefits a few hundred.

greenlex
17-05-2018, 08:47 AM
Sorted.:thumbsup: email address issue.:greengrin

wookie70
17-05-2018, 06:52 PM
Why limit the number of away season tickets.

Just Alf
17-05-2018, 07:18 PM
I'm guessing it is aligned to whatever is the lowest number of away tickets we get allocated to guarantee every person gets a ticket on the day.... There might be extra tweaks to allow peeps on the day etc :dunno:

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hermit Crab
17-05-2018, 07:19 PM
Why limit the number of away season tickets.

Because we only get circa 900 and 1000 tickets at Ibrox and Parkhead if we allowed too may to join the AST scheme there there would be no tickets available for season ticket holders to purchase. Its limited so STH get a chance too.

H18 SFR
17-05-2018, 07:59 PM
I’m one who makes most games home and away, but the reason for me not taking up an away ST is pretty simple. I’m in Ireland around 5 weeks of the year, so games will be missed, but with a Season Ticket my money goes to Hibs, but Hibs get nothing from an Away Season Ticket so if you are going to miss the occasional game then it’s less appealing to be donating cash to rival clubs.
I think I’m in quite a large group of fans in a similar situation, and a group who would see the benefit more of a loyalty scheme. As it is, I have been quite lucky in securing tickets for all the high demand games last season, or rather, quite lucky in having a friend who has the midas touch when it comes to online sales, so will take our chances again next season as non away ST holders.
The Away ST is great for those who go every single game, but where the loyalty scheme benefited a few thousand, the Away ST benefits a few hundred.

I can closely relate to this but I've signed myself and my son up because I would highly likely lose my job if it was known that I'm on buying tickets. Midweek 12 noon is simply horrific for me personally, that's why we've signed up.