PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: ALL REPLICA KIT 50% OFF

RSS Bot
16-05-2018, 09:50 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8696)

Oscar T Grouch
16-05-2018, 09:54 AM
Anyone else think the new kit wont be announce until the shop gets rid of the old stock? I was in last week buying a home top and there was lots left.

Geo_1875
16-05-2018, 11:14 AM
Anyone else think the new kit wont be announce until the shop gets rid of the old stock? I was in last week buying a home top and there was lots left.

I doubt that is their business plan. They'll sell the new strips when they are available. The old stock will continue to be sold until it's gone.

Carheenlea
16-05-2018, 11:25 AM

I had a look on Sunday and it was only xxl and larger for the home but a few more regular sizes in the away. I don’t imagine there is a mountain of stock to shift, and we’ll see the new gear in a few weeks time. Not bought a shirt for years, but might get the new one if it’s one I like. Quite why at age 48 I can’t really explain, but for some reason quite fancy getting one.

Northernhibee
16-05-2018, 02:14 PM
I had a look on Sunday and it was only xxl and larger for the home but a few more regular sizes in the away. I don’t imagine there is a mountain of stock to shift, and we’ll see the new gear in a few weeks time. Not bought a shirt for years, but might get the new one if it’s one I like. Quite why at age 48 I can’t really explain, but for some reason quite fancy getting one.

I'm sharing a B&B room on holidays with two Sevco fans so the first thing I did was buy the Hibs jammies to wear. I'm 32 but couldn't resist.

Hopefully it'll make its way back to Jabba for another statement...

Iggy Pope
16-05-2018, 07:07 PM
I'm sharing a B&B room on holidays with two Sevco fans so the first thing I did was buy the Hibs jammies to wear. I'm 32 but couldn't resist.

Hopefully it'll make its way back to Jabba for another statement...

Boiler suit before jammies I reckon.