PDA

View Full Version : Milton Mowbray Branch, end of season dance

monktonharp
15-05-2018, 10:31 PM
to all branch members, do remember the "do" is this Saturday. upstairs in the Stanton Lounge @ Hibs club.Usual stuff......disco,buffet and we will have an auction. some great items for that. we have invited a couple of other branch reps and they are welcome as our guests, but we do also have some limited space yet as some of our regulars have a wedding/also holidays at the same time. please contact me by PM, or text 07796 492 100 if interested. The special guest of the evening is John Doolan and he has intimated that he is prepared to put his cup final training top (which he wore on the day!) up for auction to help our funds. I have already had a starter bid, from one of our members who will be overseas at the time so bring cash as it's a healthy one. see you all on Saturday. ggtth.

FranckSuzy
15-05-2018, 10:39 PM
to all branch members, do remember the "do" is this Saturday. upstairs in the Stanton Lounge @ Hibs club.Usual stuff......disco,buffet and we will have an auction. some great items for that. we have invited a couple of other branch reps and they are welcome as our guests, but we do also have some limited space yet as some of our regulars have a wedding/also holidays at the same time. please contact me by PM, or text 07796 492 100 if interested. The special guest of the evening is John Doolan and he has intimated that he is prepared to put his cup final training top (which he wore on the day!) up for auction to help our funds. I have already had a starter bid, from one of our members who will be overseas at the time so bring cash as it's a healthy one. see you all on Saturday. ggtth.

That's brilliant and I hope you raise lots of cash, W :not worth:thumbsup:

monktonharp
16-05-2018, 02:09 AM
That's brilliant and I hope you raise lots of cash, W :not worth:thumbsup:thanks SUZ.:aok:

monktonharp
17-05-2018, 09:49 PM
just a wee reminder, some seem to think we can get bladdered until 1pm but it is 12 midnight, nae mair singing. :wink: also some kids will be there as it is classed as a private party. they're the ones that make so much noise:greengrin