PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: JOIN US AT EASTER ROAD NEXT SEASON

RSS Bot
14-05-2018, 09:20 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8688)

Austinho
14-05-2018, 09:27 AM
Has the past week made anyone think twice about getting a season ticket? Hope not! We’ve seen 18 goals in the last two home games - tremendous entertainment ;)

SideBurns
14-05-2018, 09:30 AM
Just said on another thread that I'm gutted the season is over. I've renewed anyway but can't wait to get back - if anything, yesterday's remarkable events should encourage folk to buy STs rather than put them off.

Garymcl
14-05-2018, 09:46 AM
I've already said apart from the obvious of financial situation I would be amazed if anyone wasn't renewing we are on a roll on and off the pitch we must embrace this we've had so many poor times in the past let's look forward and back Lenny (who's staying :greengrin ) invest in the team all money for st sales will be invested in the team let's smash the record again how good is to be a hibby just now the place was rocking yesterday with sevcos allocation been halved make this a regular thing from now on I for one canny wait for the new season and hopefully a trip to Europe :flag::flag:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
14-05-2018, 09:50 AM
Has the past week made anyone think twice about getting a season ticket? Hope not! We’ve seen 18 goals in the last two home games - tremendous entertainment ;)

The last week shouldn’t be a hindrance to anyone not wanting to renew. All round it’s been a fantastic season with entertaining football as you said. Bring on next year for more of the same!

Gatecrasher
14-05-2018, 10:32 AM
Fantastic entertainment at ER this season, fingers crossed for more next year. Fans also enhance the experience, the more go the better!

Nevi_SOL
14-05-2018, 03:25 PM
I’ll be buying 100%

Sir David Gray
14-05-2018, 03:59 PM
I genuinely can't think of one football related reason why any season ticket holder would choose not to renew for next season.

southsider
14-05-2018, 05:21 PM
Will be a huge Tic fan for the Cup Final. So much want a Euro trip. Bored my wife silly about past trips and this time , all being, I may, said may, take her.