PDA

View Full Version : Away end damage

BigT-Hibeez
13-05-2018, 09:51 PM
Who else saw the state of the away end after the game? Loads of smashed seats..

I saw one guy, big fat idiot in a white T shirt, walk down the seats, kicking and stamping every one as he went.. And not one Steward or polis said a word..!!

We should give them F all allocation next season

truehibernian
13-05-2018, 09:56 PM
It gets filmed, the SPFL delegate witnesses it, The Rangers get billed for it - they are simply taking money out their kitty.............so fret not. The bill for the last game was hefty.........they might evolve into civilised human beings one day and realise that any damage they cause is done to themselves :aok:

iwasthere1972
13-05-2018, 09:58 PM

I saw one guy, big fat idiot in a white T shirt, walk down the seats, kicking and stamping every one as he went.. And not one Steward or polis said a word..!!

Don't panic. Police Scotland are currently smashing down his front door and an arrest is imminent. Oh wait a minute, a Rangers fan you say.

No video footage then?

madhatter
Definitely at least 20-30 broken that I could see in the lower end. One was broken really badly, back completely folded over. They honestly are by far the worst “fans” to come to ER.

Hermit Crab

Looked a bit like the Roseburn end on Wednesday. A seat was even thrown at the Hearts keeper. We are not exactly squeaky clean.

Groathillgrump
13-05-2018, 10:00 PM
I took this photo before I left today and you can clearly see the damage. Hope we send them a bill for the repair work.

Sioux
13-05-2018, 10:01 PM
Looked a bit like the Roseburn end on Wednesday. A seat was even thrown at the Hearts keeper. We are not exactly squeaky clean.

Yet another troll
:rolleyes:

Hermit Crab
13-05-2018, 10:02 PM
I took this photo before I left today and you can clearly see the damage. Hope we send them a bill for the repair work.

AFAIK rangers get a note of the damage then send their own repair men to do the work, all in a bid to keep cost down.

The Leith Dutch
13-05-2018, 10:02 PM

Sevco get the bill. Sevco pay the bill. Gerrard has less dosh as a result and we get new seats.
All is well.

The Leith Dutch
13-05-2018, 10:05 PM
Yet another troll

Hardly.

While we're several evolutionary stages above them we also have some ********s.
A lot of **** raining down on their players from the East.

Hermit Crab
13-05-2018, 10:05 PM
Yet another troll

Mate, its not trolling, its more a case of people in glass houses. We are not innocent then it comes to damage at away grounds, burst seats and sinks kicks off walls are a regular occurrence at Tynecastle when we visit so we can't go taking the morale high ground here.

Sioux
13-05-2018, 10:07 PM
Mate, its not trolling, its more a case of people in glass houses. We are not innocent then it comes to damage at away grounds, burst seats and sinks kicks off walls are a regular occurrence at Tynecastle when we visit so we can't go taking the morale high ground here.

OK

Thecat23
13-05-2018, 10:10 PM

I’m posting this to actually help you, take a break from here for a day. I think you’ve tangled yourself in so much negativity you are now doing it every post.

Or find a thread where you can praise the team, the manager, the green seats just stop! Like the bookies advert, when the fun stops STOP!

Enjoy that 9 week old you have, stop being so negative to Hibs and chill out with the Hearts stuff. You are a hibs fan not Hearts **** them I say.

BigT-Hibeez
13-05-2018, 10:11 PM
It gets filmed, the SPFL delegate witnesses it, The Rangers get billed for it - they are simply taking money out their kitty.............so fret not. The bill for the last game was hefty.........they might evolve into civilised human beings one day and realise that any damage they cause is done to themselves :aok:

I actually studied evolutionary science at Uni, and our sun will die before that happens!! (approx 5 billion years) :greengrin

truehibernian
13-05-2018, 10:12 PM
AFAIK rangers get a note of the damage then send their own repair men to do the work, all in a bid to keep cost down.

No they don't.

one day maybe...
13-05-2018, 10:13 PM
Hope the clowns that threw cups of cola, I hope thats all it was, got caught on camera also. They really do spout some pish sectarian songs. The south stand was electric today but these idiots throwing **** and hitting kids should be caught and banned from ER.. #GGTTH

BigT-Hibeez
13-05-2018, 10:13 PM

No, that was just the 2nd hand seats they bought on gumtree!!

jacomo
13-05-2018, 10:14 PM

It’s a fair point. Stupid behaviour that is not just done by Sevconians.

It needs to stop.

BigT-Hibeez
13-05-2018, 10:18 PM
Sevco get the bill. Sevco pay the bill. Gerrard has less dosh as a result and we get new seats.
All is well.

Thats another galactico world class player they can't afford now!! Shame!!

monktonharp
13-05-2018, 10:31 PM
I witnessed an ersehole totally wrecking his seat in the East Stand, for no apparent reason other being like a petulant child, when we went 4-3 doon. could hardly believe he did it, but he also had a half bottle o' buckie. his seat was 4 from mine, in the row in front. I don't like the idea of "grassing" but I do know the seat number and whoever bought the seat should get a call at least, as I aint going to sit so close to that without telling the club. It was well out o order. !!

vuefrom1875
13-05-2018, 10:36 PM
Don't panic. Police Scotland are currently smashing down his front door and an arrest is imminent. Oh wait a minute, a Rangers fan you say.

No video footage then?

For police scotland read weggie polis🤣🤣🤣

BigT-Hibeez
13-05-2018, 10:49 PM
I witnessed an ersehole totally wrecking his seat in the East Stand, for no apparent reason other being like a petulant child, when we went 4-3 doon. could hardly believe he did it, but he also had a half bottle o' buckie. his seat was 4 from mine, in the row in front. I don't like the idea of "grassing" but I do know the seat number and whoever bought the seat should get a call at least, as I aint going to sit so close to that without telling the club. It was well out o order. !!

Grass them..

BILLYHIBS
14-05-2018, 06:48 AM
Spotted a young **** bag from our end gobbing on a Hearts player. Unacceptable behaviour. Should take a leaf out of Lennys book and take defeat like a man.

One Day
14-05-2018, 06:51 AM
Definitely at least 20-30 broken that I could see in the lower end. One was broken really badly, back completely folded over. They honestly are by far the worst “fans” to come to ER.

There was a lot more than that

NAE NOOKIE
14-05-2018, 07:21 AM
Anybody breaking a seat is a bloody moron and that includes our own morons .... its even more unfathomable when its common knowledge that the bill for it goes to the club you are supposed to be supporting, I mean how stupid can anybody get?

Winston Ingram
14-05-2018, 07:32 AM

The front 3 rows were covered and they actually lifted that up to enable them to break more seats.

They also broke a lot of seats in the top tier as well.

GlesgaeHibby
14-05-2018, 07:32 AM
Anybody breaking a seat is a bloody moron and that includes our own morons .... its even more unfathomable when its common knowledge that the bill for it goes to the club you are supposed to be supporting, I mean how stupid can anybody get?

Seem to recall there was a story about a chap that broke his own ST seat in rage earlier this season then moaned that it wasn't fixed at the next game :faf:

Some folk aren't fit to be let out!

Carheenlea
14-05-2018, 08:22 AM
We complain about being treated differently as football fans by the authorities, but you can’t escape the fact that football crowds are populated by some right erseholes. Seats get broken every time Rangers visit, but I’ve seen our own fans vandalising toilets are Tynecastle and breaking seats. Until more of these clowns grow up the general attitude towards football fans by outside observers is not going to change any time soon. A minority damaged seats this week at Easter Road (and Tynecastle), but the majority of the Rangers support engaged in sectarian abuse. I know what I’d like to see tackled first.

Albanian Hibs
14-05-2018, 08:28 AM

Was just about to post the same. Couple of broken seats got thrown onto pitch from the Hibs end on Wed. Guy behind was intent on smashing his seat into pieces too. Cannae really bad mouth the huns when we have fannies in our support too.

CockneyRebel
14-05-2018, 08:35 AM
Hardly.

While we're several evolutionary stages above them we also have some ********s.
A lot of **** raining down on their players from the East.

Unfortunately I saw at least 8 plastic bottles thrown from the East onto the pitch (right opposite from my seat) and they weren't empty. Idiots!

Johnny_Leith
14-05-2018, 08:41 AM
Unfortunately I saw at least 8 plastic bottles thrown from the East onto the pitch (right opposite from my seat) and they weren't empty. Idiots!

Yup, a full lucozade sport bottle wasn't far off hitting Tavenier. Absolutely moronic behaviour from a *****bag.

Captain Trips
14-05-2018, 08:48 AM
Hibs Statement:

"every seat was assaulted"

hibIBZ
14-05-2018, 09:15 AM
Hope the clowns that threw cups of cola, I hope thats all it was, got caught on camera also. They really do spout some pish sectarian songs. The south stand was electric today but these idiots throwing **** and hitting kids should be caught and banned from ER.. #GGTTH

Was sitting in the South Upper yesterday and the bile from the The Rangers was the usual disgrace that nothing will be done about. Also several of our own support did not do themselves many favours. Throwing things, several trying to break through the segregation more than once, if we want to continue to cut their allocation and split the South, behaviour like this will not help. Also you could see many things getting thrown from the east while their players were taking throw ins.

Although at times yesterday the atmosphere was excellent and a noisy away support does help, but nothing will be said or done about their blatant anti social behaviour and sectarianism

Eaststand
14-05-2018, 09:18 AM
I’m posting this to actually help you, take a break from here for a day. I think you’ve tangled yourself in so much negativity you are now doing it every post.

Or find a thread where you can praise the team, the manager, the green seats just stop! Like the bookies advert, when the fun stops STOP!

Enjoy that 9 week old you have, stop being so negative to Hibs and chill out with the Hearts stuff. You are a hibs fan not Hearts **** them I say.

Well said cat.

This board can have differing opinions in any debate, that's quite healthy, and normal
I've not got a clue who HC actually is, but he surely needs to look for the good things in life to address his negativity and endless attention seeking trolling, its constantly draining stuff.

GGTTH

Nakedmanoncrack
14-05-2018, 09:29 AM

I've been at both these last 2 games totally sober, and its an eye opener to just how idiotically some people behave at such games. I'll be honest for big games like these I've usually had a few pints and its not so noticeable. There was plenty pissing in sinks, abusing of staff and general idiocy from both sides on display at Tynecastle, worst incident was the glass Becks bottle that landed in front of us from the Hearts end after they scored. Yesterday we went to the shop in Albion Rd for some food for the game, 10 mins before KO, there's a guy in front buying 2 half bottles of vodka ''one for each half'' and heading off to the game, it's no wonder some folk end up making a prize arse of themselves.

Stranraer
14-05-2018, 09:31 AM
total ****bags, no surprise that the police and stewards did nothing, Sevco fans seem to get away with murder.

14-05-2018, 10:06 AM
No problem, hope Leeann is gathering together a nice big fat bill as we speaking and sending it Govan bound :aok:

MB62
14-05-2018, 10:06 AM
Well said cat.

This board can have differing opinions in any debate, that's quite healthy, and normal
I've not got a clue who HC actually is, but he surely needs to look for the good things in life to address his negativity and endless attention seeking trolling, its constantly draining stuff.

GGTTH

I don't see the problem with what HC said.

According to the OP
Loads of smashed seats. We should give them F all allocation next season

Does this mean we should get F all allocation when we go to Tynie or they should get F all allocation when they come to Easter Road.

As Neil Lennon said, If you dish it you out you have to be able to take it back and HC seems to me only to be pointing out that it's a 'Pot & Kettle' scenario.

Borderhibbie76
14-05-2018, 10:19 AM
Looked a bit like the Roseburn end on Wednesday. A seat was even thrown at the Hearts keeper. We are not exactly squeaky clean.Was just gonna mention this...not to mention the idiotsin the East yesterday chucking all sorts at Sevconians...we r far from squeaky clean in our own support where these things are concerned sadly

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

cabbageandribs1875
14-05-2018, 10:30 AM

According to the OP

Does this mean we should get F all allocation when we go to Tynie or they should get F all allocation when they come to Easter Road.

As Neil Lennon said, If you dish it you out you have to be able to take it back and HC seems to me only to be pointing out that it's a 'Pot & Kettle' scenario.

quite sad that said poster has now been banned, it's baffling why grown-up posters can't appear to use the ignore function instead of getting so upset about another posters negativity, still, they should be happy now

SideBurns
14-05-2018, 10:31 AM

According to the OP

HC does seem to have been overdosing on the negativity recently (in particular his post on another thread predicting the players leaving Hibs wouldn't give a "flying one" yesterday and that we'd get a tanking as a result) but on this I can't argue either. If it is accepted that some of our fans let themselves and the club down badly at Tynie, then we can't use vandalism as an excuse to ban the Huns from ER.

cabbageandribs1875
14-05-2018, 10:42 AM
it takes a special type of delinquent to assault a seat, pity the seats can't hit back, anyone wishing to admit to assaulting a poor seat at anytime over the years, i'd love to know the psychology behind their actions

14-05-2018, 10:52 AM
I heard from the VERY crediable, respected journalist that is Keith Jackson that ALL Rangers players were assaulted by the seats and the heroic Rangers fans were simply stepping in to save them. Thank goodness for Rangers fans eh! There is just no end to their selfless heroics!

There will be no statement from poor wee Jim Traynor though, poor soul is far too shaken up by the whole thing.

WhileTheChief..
14-05-2018, 12:26 PM
Well said cat.

GGTTH

How was he trolling? Plenty other folk have also confirmed what he said about the seats at Tynie.

I like his posts. He doesn’t see everything through the green tinted specs.

If you find his posts draining you could always pop him on ignore?

matty_f
14-05-2018, 12:32 PM

I've never smashed a seat up at an away ground or at Easter Road, so I'll take the moral high ground if I like.

Nobody's criticising the The Rangers fans that didn't smash seats, just the ones who did.

Eaststand
14-05-2018, 12:45 PM
How was he trolling? Plenty other folk have also confirmed what he said about the seats at Tynie.

I like his posts. He doesn’t see everything through the green tinted specs.

If you find his posts draining you could always pop him on ignore?

My opinion is he constantly trolls, if you look back at some fairly recent threads, it really shouldn't be too difficult to find examples.
I posted my opinion to his negative posts, in reply to the Cats post. You have your opinion on this topic, I have mine.

FWIW, the site Admins supervise this site, and it seems that they think HC went too far. I obviously haven't got the ability to mutually consent HC from this site.
I'm happy to let the Admins decide what is acceptable on here, and whats not though ;-)

GGTTH

Keith_M
14-05-2018, 12:51 PM
HC does seem to have been overdosing on the negativity recently (in particular his post on another thread predicting the players leaving Hibs wouldn't give a "flying one" yesterday and that we'd get a tanking as a result) but on this I can't argue either. If it is accepted that some of our fans let themselves and the club down badly at Tynie, then we can't use vandalism as an excuse to ban the Huns from ER.

:agree:

Regarding HC, I don't think it's for one post, it's his constant tirade of negative, almost anti-Hibs comments at every possible opportunity.

He's been at it since Wednesday and needs to calm down, as he's really been p1ssing people off.

MB62
14-05-2018, 12:56 PM
I've never smashed a seat up at an away ground or at Easter Road, so I'll take the moral high ground if I like.

Nobody's criticising the The Rangers fans that didn't smash seats, just the ones who did.

Matty, the OP suggested we give F all tickets to them next time, so he really is having a dash at them, or at least that's the way I read it.

I would be happy with that whether they smashed seats or not, can't stand them and their sectarian bile.

kaimendhibs
14-05-2018, 01:00 PM
Was just about to post the same. Couple of broken seats got thrown onto pitch from the Hibs end on Wed. Guy behind was intent on smashing his seat into pieces too. Cannae really bad mouth the huns when we have fannies in our support too.Guy in back row was smashing seats then decided to have a pish against back of the stand, inside. Classy

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

15-05-2018, 05:03 AM

Get the club told so this utter welt gets a ban. Don't need or want that in our support. Why the **** would you damage your own clubs stadium :confused: Utter moron.

Jones28
15-05-2018, 06:27 AM
Guy in back row was smashing seats then decided to have a pish against back of the stand, inside. Classy

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Some Hibs fans are a ****ing embarrassment

BullsCloseHibs
15-05-2018, 10:59 AM
The front 3 rows were covered and they actually lifted that up to enable them to break more seats.

They also broke a lot of seats in the top tier as well.

Remember the damage they did at Celtic. The actually ruined the roof inside the stand. Only they could do that. I hate them more than any other team. Aways will too.

BullsCloseHibs
15-05-2018, 11:02 AM
Hibs Statement:

"every seat was assaulted"

Give them zero next time. Hibs and Edinburgh don't need them.

WeeRussell
15-05-2018, 04:49 PM
Some Hibs fans are a ****ing embarrassment

They are indeed. One that really annoyed me on Sunday was one walking up to the game with his pal swaggering about and lobbing his empty cider cans over the nearest fence. Grabbed whatever the leaflets were that were being handed out by the women, instantly scrumpled it up and agressively disposed of it. “What an idiot you are” was the woman’s response and I couldn’t help but agree, and also wonder what things like this made people like her think of Hibs fans and football fans in general.

I’ll finish by saying the reason these morons stand out so much in our support is it is very much a minority. And it’s not Hibs.

Lago
15-05-2018, 06:21 PM
They are indeed. One that really annoyed me on Sunday was one walking up to the game with his pal swaggering about and lobbing his empty cider cans over the nearest fence. Grabbed whatever the leaflets were that were being handed out by the women, instantly scrumpled it up and agressively disposed of it. “What an idiot you are” was the woman’s response and I couldn’t help but agree, and also wonder what things like this made people like her think of Hibs fans and football fans in general.

I’ll finish by saying the reason these morons stand out so much in our support is it is very much a minority. And it’s not Hibs.
But it seems to be a growing minority, that's the worry.

Jones28
15-05-2018, 06:24 PM

Yepp, had more than our fair share of fannies at Aberdeen. Cocaine in the toilets, so drunk they couldn't get in to the game etc.

You expect an edge at away games but it seems to be a growing problem.

emerald green
15-05-2018, 06:45 PM

Oh for the good old days when it was cans or bottles full of p***. :wink:

ian cruise
15-05-2018, 06:51 PM

I think it's the same for all clubs, the lairy lad element is coming back because they're getting away with it. Being steaming, threatening opposition fans and looking for a fight with little interest in what is actually going on in the game. Half of ours probably couldn't name a Hibs 11.