PDA

View Full Version : michael stewart on sportscene

noz
13-05-2018, 07:56 PM
Sum up Hearts season Michael Stewart?
“Well, just look at their goal difference.. zero, that sums it up.....a nothing season!
brilliant!!

Garymcl
13-05-2018, 08:01 PM
Absolutely pissed myself when he said that go on Mikey boy :greengrin

PapillonVert
13-05-2018, 08:16 PM
Totally apt, as the Manager's favourite score is 0 - 0.

Potter's dream season: P 38 W 0 D 38 L 0 F 0 A 0 GD 0.

SideBurns
13-05-2018, 08:30 PM
The problem isn't Levein. It's that the rest of the fitba world have failed to grasp his vision of naebody playing up front, as per his post match interview in Prague (I'm aware I'm paraphrasing): "in the future everyone will play like this".

The day will come if Craig says so, in which case we can close all the grounds and turn them intae student flats & supermarkets.

Sir David Gray
13-05-2018, 08:55 PM
I would genuinely rather give up football than spend money watching a team managed by Craig Levein.

Hibbyradge
13-05-2018, 08:57 PM
The problem isn't Levein. It's that the rest of the fitba world have failed to grasp his vision of naebody playing up front, as per his post match interview in Prague (I'm aware I'm paraphrasing): "in the future everyone will play like this".

The day will come if Craig says so, in which case we can close all the grounds and turn them intae student flats & supermarkets.

Yogi played no one up front against Maribor.

Deek and O'Connor were left on the bench

Kato
13-05-2018, 08:57 PM
I would genuinely rather give up football than spend money watching a team managed by Craig Levein.

Watching that lot is giving up football.

Tyler Durden
13-05-2018, 09:00 PM

Nah it was worse than that.... Deek and Stokes on the bench with Colin Nish up front! Supported by De Graaf and Wotherspoon on the wings

Jones28
13-05-2018, 09:03 PM
Nah it was worse than that.... Deek and Stokes on the bench with Colin Nish up front! Supported by De Graaf and Wotherspoon on the wings

Nah it was worse than than that, rowan vine started too

GreenNWhiteArmy
13-05-2018, 09:03 PM

Shudder!!

Over 40 goals between them to fire us to Europe as well haha

Tyler Durden
13-05-2018, 09:05 PM
Nah it was worse than than that, rowan vine started too

That was against Malmo. Along side Handling.

No wonder we got horsed

hibsbollah
13-05-2018, 09:05 PM
Sportscene on after midnight, finishing at 1:10am? Football up heres not even an afterthought.

Sir David Gray
13-05-2018, 09:09 PM
Sportscene on after midnight, finishing at 1:10am? Football up heres not even an afterthought.

That's a repeat. It was on at 6pm tonight which is the usual time every week.

hibsbollah
13-05-2018, 09:15 PM
That's a repeat. It was on at 6pm tonight which is the usual time every week.

:aok: I don't normally watch it but making an exception tonight!

JeMeSouviens
13-05-2018, 09:33 PM
On the iplayer already.

Criswell
13-05-2018, 09:40 PM
It's the first time I have ever watched a "Highlights Programme" which consisted only of goals! (well almost)

snooky
14-05-2018, 07:33 AM

I've already heard that from several Jambos, TBH.
I kinda feel for them a wee bit. Just a wee bit mind you.

Caversham Green
14-05-2018, 07:47 AM
Hibs scored more goals yesterday than Hearts managed in all of their post-split matches put together.

hibsbollah
14-05-2018, 08:05 AM
I've already heard that from several Jambos, TBH.
I kinda feel for them a wee bit. Just a wee bit mind you.

They'll start watching the ice hockey again.

Borderhibbie76
14-05-2018, 11:07 AM
I would genuinely rather give up football than spend money watching a team managed by Craig Levein.Absolutely this...eye-bleeding torture. How those Orcs can watch that every week is beyond me

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Carheenlea
14-05-2018, 11:21 AM
Absolutely this...eye-bleeding torture. How those Orcs can watch that every week is beyond me

Just a smattering of Hearts fans turning out to watch their team play their final game of the season, and their first following a derby victory. Must be easy to find other things to do on a Sunday than watch Levein’s eye bleeding torturous fare.

Borderhibbie76
14-05-2018, 11:24 AM
Just a smattering of Hearts fans turning out to watch their team play their final game of the season, and their first following a derby victory. Must be easy to find other things to do on a Sunday than watch Levein’s eye bleeding torturous fare.Yeah did notice their support wasn't the best yesterday
...no surprise really their record away from tiny Tynie is horrific ...it's no fun when u need to play on a full size pitch

xyz23jc
14-05-2018, 11:31 AM
Yeah did notice their support wasn't the best yesterday
...no surprise really their record away from tiny Tynie is horrific ...it's no fun when u need to play on a full size pitch

Once the celebrity fans at the Derby have gone home it dwindles to a mere 399,000!!! :greengrin:thumbsup:

Jim44
14-05-2018, 06:39 PM
Just a smattering of Hearts fans turning out to watch their team play their final game of the season, and their first following a derby victory. Must be easy to find other things to do on a Sunday than watch Levein’s eye bleeding torturous fare.

For a start they were engrossed (:bitchy::yawn:) by events at ER, much more so than with what their own team was doing at Killie.

McD
14-05-2018, 08:12 PM

Levein basically told them not to bother to go to rugby park because he had some many injuries and suspensions (wonder why Craig.), he’d be playing effectively an underage team. What a joke

Billy Whizz
14-05-2018, 08:30 PM
Levein basically told them not to bother to go to rugby park because he had some many injuries and suspensions (wonder why Craig.), he’d be playing effectively an underage team. What a joke

Where was Malaury Martin? Levein moaning about not having enough players, yet doesn’t play one of their fit, and highest paid players?

14-05-2018, 08:39 PM
Where was Malaury Martin? Levein moaning about not having enough players, yet doesn’t play one of their fit, and highest paid players?

Wife about to have a baby was the reason given.

So he can score with a dead ball after all!

tamig
14-05-2018, 08:54 PM

And Yogi was gone within a few months.

Jack Hackett
14-05-2018, 09:01 PM

:faf:

:top marks

Billy Whizz
14-05-2018, 09:16 PM

That was over 2 weeks ago, according to KB, so Craigieboy up to his politics again

renato
14-05-2018, 10:10 PM
Hibs have scored 13 goals since the split (5 games). Hearts have scored 13 goals in their last 13 league games.

In those 13 games, they amassed 15 points. From our last 13 games, we’ve taken 26 points.

MTG, Craigie boy.