PDA

View Full Version : Quote of the day......

Fuzzywuzzy
13-05-2018, 07:41 PM
"They have failed to win anything and have not qualified for Europe.

They may of course gain a place by default if their big cousins do them a massive favour.

Some achievement in a season they have had a 15 million pound advantage over us.

Diddy club."

Lordy, lordy......

How I wish we had a £15m advantage

SouthMoroccoStu
13-05-2018, 07:45 PM
Where on earth is this deluded bigot getting that we have £15m

Onceinawhile
13-05-2018, 07:46 PM

I suspect he means because they've paid 15 million for a stand.

lapsedhibee
13-05-2018, 08:06 PM

Some of a stand. Don't think it's all there yet is it?

Biggie
13-05-2018, 08:15 PM
Better to keep your mouth shut and have people think your a tit, than opening it and confirming it.

Jim44
13-05-2018, 08:19 PM

Odd, because, for the past few years, they have insisted that we have massive financial problems and on the brink of administration.

O'Rourke3
13-05-2018, 08:20 PM
Paid for a stand. Thought they were still short.

givescotlandfreedom
13-05-2018, 08:21 PM
We also have to pay towards our debts seeing as we didn't default and screw Evereveryone

Ilovehibs
13-05-2018, 08:22 PM
Why are they more concerned with us than themselves?

Fuzzywuzzy
13-05-2018, 08:23 PM
"I understand the £15m comment I think. By the end of June approx we will have spent £16m on infrastructure in the year.

Taking that and everything else into account, I think we have had a vastly more successful season than Hibs, or Rangers for that matter.

That's the way I see things. The bigger picture."

Kiwithedug

Bostonhibby
13-05-2018, 08:24 PM
Some of a stand. Don't think it's all there yet is it?

Apparently it'll be great when it's finished.

Peevemor
13-05-2018, 08:27 PM
What a bunch of cocks. They conveniently forget that we rebuilt our stadium and constructed a training centre while they were spending money they didn't have, eventually leading to administration.

Fuzzywuzzy
13-05-2018, 08:28 PM
We had tons of empty seats to day apparently and tick-tock

jgl07
13-05-2018, 08:34 PM
Have they paid up yet?

Kato
13-05-2018, 08:41 PM

They may of course gain a place by default if their big cousins do them a massive favour.

Some achievement in a season they have had a 15 million pound advantage over us.

Diddy club."

Lordy, lordy......

Dearie me, a gumbumpers logic.

Bostonhibby
13-05-2018, 08:46 PM
Dearie me, a gumbumpers logic.

A couple of years back they enjoyed an advantage running into tens of millions of other peoples money and look how that worked out:wink:

Probably best they stick to trying to understand imaginary advantages.

Sir David Gray
13-05-2018, 08:48 PM
Have they got the changing rooms installed in their new main stand yet?

The Green Goblin

Diddy club."

Lordy, lordy......

Where is the quote from?

Kato
A desperado jambo told me a few weeks ago that we are spending money we haven't got. He says the surge in Hibs season tickets is inflated by some sort of (unspecified) scam. He then when went onto tell me Farmer/Petrie take millions from Hibs every year. :rolleyes::blah:

Has anyone heard of the psychological term "transference"?

Bostonhibby
13-05-2018, 08:51 PM
[QUOTE=Kato;5404409]A desperado jambo told me a few weeks ago that we are spending money we haven't got. He says the surge in Hibs season tickets is inflated by some sort of (unspecified) scam. He then when went onto tell me Farmer/Petrie take millions from Hibs every year. :rolleyes::blah:

Has anyone heard of the psychological term ]"transference"?QUOTE]

I think that was what happened when Romanov took the cash only share issue money off to Lithuania in a suitcase.

Still no share certificates. And just the one fan owner:greengrin

HIBERNIAN-0762
13-05-2018, 09:20 PM
"I understand the £15m comment I think. By the end of June approx we will have spent £16m on infrastructure in the year.

Taking that and everything else into account, I think we have had a vastly more successful season than Hibs, or Rangers for that matter.

Kiwithedug

That guy is an absolute crackpot, where he gets this cack from is anyone's guess, very strange breed the yam.

iwasthere1972
13-05-2018, 09:23 PM
That guy is an absolute crackpot, where he gets this cack from is anyone's guess, very strange breed the yam.

I think he's in charge of the finance at The Megabegging Bowl and evens gives up his free time to empty the cash cows.

PapillonVert
13-05-2018, 09:28 PM
A desperado jambo told me a few weeks ago that we are spending money we haven't got. He says the surge in Hibs season tickets is inflated by some sort of (unspecified) scam. He then when went onto tell me Farmer/Petrie take millions from Hibs every year. :rolleyes::blah:

No, but I've heard of the psychological term 'delusion', defined as:

"an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder."

Does that get anywhere close?

Stantons Angel
13-05-2018, 09:32 PM
Why are they more concerned with us than themselves?

its this that has cost them so many points alone. All they seem to bother about is beating Hibs.

We may not have won anything this season bar the respect of the supporters who can tell what a footballing side looks like.

The £15m start we had on them must have been the cost of their stand which has nothing at all to do with us nor does it give us any advantage.

The more this man opens his mouth the more of an idiot he makes of himself! He is continually embarrassing his club no end but he always seems to forget that we finished above them with 17pts more than them!

Hibbyradge
13-05-2018, 09:35 PM
its this that has cost them so many points alone. All they seem to bother about is beating Hibs.

We may not have won anything this season bar the respect of the supporters who can tell what a footballing side looks like.

The £15m start we had on them must have been the cost of their stand which has nothing at all to do with us nor does it give us any advantage.

The more this man opens his mouth the more of an idiot he makes of himself! He is continually embarrassing his club no end but he always seems to forget that we finished above them with 17pts more than them!

18 points.

HIBERNIAN-0762
14-05-2018, 11:04 AM
They are accusing us of "hibsing it" yesterday over on the comedy fest (that old chestnut?) they are more concerned about us than the utterly woeful display at Killie, keeper kept it from being a cricket score, very strange people.

marinello59
14-05-2018, 11:18 AM

Diddy club."

Lordy, lordy......

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
It really does hurt them that we are so far ahead of them right now.

Geo_1875
14-05-2018, 11:54 AM

I'd say they are closer to Stockholm syndrome but as they're running low on cash I'd suggest Stockport Syndrome

Crazyhorse
14-05-2018, 12:01 PM

Kiwithedug

I see this guy hasn't been sectioned yet.

BILLYHIBS
14-05-2018, 12:12 PM
18 points.
Mind the Gap!

Bostonhibby
14-05-2018, 12:14 PM
I'd say they are closer to Stockholm syndrome but as they're running low on cash I'd suggest Stockport SyndromeCole Stockton syndrome.

You sign a useless lower/non league striker for no money as you have none. You hail him as the Messiah and most jumbos who've never seen him rate him.

He scores none, does nothing then is quietly asked to leave.

See also DylanBikeyitis. An obsessive need to get one up on your betters who have in fact conned you.

See Stockton syndrome for symptoms and outcomes. There is no cure.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Stranraer
14-05-2018, 12:15 PM
It wasn't so long ago when they were saying we were on the brink of administration. They really are a deluded bunch.

The Falcon
14-05-2018, 12:26 PM
They are accusing us of "hibsing it" yesterday over on the comedy fest (that old chestnut?) they are more concerned about us than the utterly woeful display at Killie, keeper kept it from being a cricket score, very strange people.

We didnt "hibs" anything. The only thing Hibs about yesterday was we went for it and there was a hugely entertaing game at ER. Again. We needed 6 and just gave it a go, we were always going to be vulnerable at the back. Had Hearts been in the same position they would have lined up 4-6-0 and played for a 0-0 draw. In the final 5 fixtures they lost 4 and won 1 scoring 4 and conceding 9. In our 5 games we won two lost one and drew two scoring 13 and conceding 11. Twice in the "Championship" section we bettered their overall goal tally in a single game. Thats "hibsing it".

Yet they're happy because they beat us. Nothing else matters to them.

As for the £15m advantage? Its Yamononics dont you know. Anybody who can justify robbing charities can convince themselves of anything.

Geo_1875
14-05-2018, 12:34 PM
I think I understand the basis for their claim.

It's all to do with them being ****ing imbeciles.

tamsonsbairn
14-05-2018, 01:09 PM

They were going on about the amount of kids tickets that are apparently given away for each game also the disabled season tickets saying there were people getting these when they are not entitled to. as a disabled season ticket holder i can say the proof needed to be entitled to said tickets is properly applied, you need to provide your entitlement letter from the DWP and also give photo id. :nlgwa

AltheHibby
14-05-2018, 02:06 PM
I think I understand the basis for their claim.

It's all to do with them being ****ing imbeciles.

😂 Struggling not to laugh out loud in Greg's.