PDA

View Full Version : Early Leavers

Nakedmanoncrack
13-05-2018, 04:03 PM
:na na:

Loads near us, each to their own of course, but we were never out of that game when it went to 5-3.

Shrekko
13-05-2018, 04:07 PM
Yeah- each to their own, their choice etc. but they do nothing for the morale of the team who deserve a bit more this season.

hibee_girl
13-05-2018, 04:09 PM
Boy in front of me left when Rangers scored their 3rd.

The first half hadn't even finished, crazy!

Borderhibbie76
13-05-2018, 04:14 PM
Yeah few round me left ...more fool them. This team deserve a bit better than that tbh...saw loads leaving in the south (Our end)...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

seanshow
13-05-2018, 04:15 PM
Stewards should lock the doors, support your club, the team has lost once in like 15 games!
What valuable event did they have to get to on a sunday lunchtime, you wont see the team again for 6/8 weeks, pathetic imo
Some people should have a look at them selves, You know who you are :na na:

LaMotta
13-05-2018, 04:16 PM
Few jambottlers in the crowd today.

Have to be bonkers to leave that game at 5 - 3.

My_Wife_Camille
13-05-2018, 04:23 PM
Get it up them. Not welcome back imo

JimboHibs
13-05-2018, 04:39 PM
:na na:

Loads near us, each to their own of course, but we were never out of that game when it went to 5-3.

If each to there own why the need to start a thread mocking them leaving??

tynehibs
13-05-2018, 04:49 PM
Apparently the pink crustacian left at 3-3 , if he was ever there ?

Danderhall Hibs
13-05-2018, 04:50 PM
Mental - a good few left near me as well. Crazy.

Steve20
13-05-2018, 04:52 PM

Have a word. Who made you decide who is welcome at Easter Road and not. Just stick to what you like to do.

Too many people care about what others do. None of your business.

BILLYHIBS
13-05-2018, 04:57 PM
Stayed till the end most enjoyable Rangers game since 21/5/16 both sets of fans laughing at each other cannot see Steven Gerrard keeping any of that lot but can also see where Lenny is coming from need to sign some defensive quality to stop losing cheap goals. At one point 6-0 looked a possibility

Badge
13-05-2018, 05:08 PM

You are a clown. I leave a few minutes early
at every game and I say to the guys beside
me that Hibs will score when I’m away.
Hibs do score after I’ve left my seat and now
I’ll keep doing it if we need a goal. Only do it
because I’m a Hibby and if it means missing
a goal so be it.

Hermit Crab
13-05-2018, 05:11 PM
a goal so be it.

Best ignored mate, he's at the lash.

Hermit Crab
13-05-2018, 05:17 PM
Apparently the pink crustacian left at 3-3 , if he was ever there ?

I don't need to justify myself to you or anyone on here regarding attending matches or leaving matches early. It's nothing to do with you or anyone else for that matter.

Badge
13-05-2018, 05:19 PM
2 nil. Cheers Brian!

You're welcome. Always happens when I leave😀

😂😂😂 see you on Tuesday mate. GGTTH 🇳🇬

Texts after the Partick game as an example

SonOfDavidFrancey
13-05-2018, 05:20 PM
Amusing footage on BT Sport showing some streaming out at 5-3 followed by a load of them coming back in again. Some of The Rangers mob left at 0-3 also.

HH81
13-05-2018, 05:21 PM
Loads left in south upper. If anyone is reading this... Unlucky, you missed a right ending!

WestStandWillie
13-05-2018, 05:46 PM
a goal so be it.

Did ye leave at 3-5? This has heehaw to dae with leaving a few minutes earlier. Stop being such a pansy and read posts before posting erratic responses like this!

cabbageandribs1875
13-05-2018, 05:47 PM
Have a word. Who made you decide who is welcome at Easter Road and not. Just stick to what you like to do.

Too many people care about what others do. None of your business.

well said, i'l ask the opinion of the club treasurer if they're welcome back before asking for the opinion of any poster on here :agree: every fan is welcome...and they can leave whenever the **** they choose to leave....

itslegaltender
13-05-2018, 05:52 PM
South upper had loads leaving at 3-5

pacoluna
13-05-2018, 05:54 PM
Couldnt believe my eyes when i seen people leaving at 3-5 with 20 minutes to go, particularly with it being the last game of the season. I really don't understand people that leave games 10/15 minutes early.

stoneyburn hibs
13-05-2018, 05:58 PM
68 minutes I think. Each to their own but it was slightly disheartening.

Hillsidehibby
13-05-2018, 06:07 PM
I left well into injury time at 5-4.

I feel really foolish.

Are you happy?

snooky
13-05-2018, 06:08 PM
I left ....... at 5-4.

I feel really foolish.

Are you happy?

Holt as well.

Badge
13-05-2018, 06:09 PM
Did ye leave at 3-5? This has heehaw to dae with leaving a few minutes earlier. Stop being such a pansy and read posts before posting erratic responses like this!
Left at 90+1and heard the roar as I was
walking back down to get my lift. If it means we get
a late goal but I miss it I’ll do it every time.
Pansy? Wtf is that all about? If it’s not about leaving early
what is it about?

The Modfather
13-05-2018, 06:11 PM

Poor attempt at trolling.

Discuss.

RossScott1991
13-05-2018, 06:16 PM
Couldn’t believe amount of folk leaving in the east at 5.3. Each to their own etc but just thought was bad patter for final day season. If anything it was stupidity as it was a game you could tell was going to have more goals.

Pretty Boy
13-05-2018, 06:17 PM
Folk can leave when they like, if they miss an ending like today then it's their loss.

Do folk have a go at their mates if they leave the pub sharp because they might have met a girl and got their Nat king if they stayed for an extra pint?

nonshinyfinish
13-05-2018, 06:17 PM
Lennon left early, but in his defence I think he had a plane to catch.

Speedy
13-05-2018, 06:20 PM
Some rangers fans left after 20 mins :greengrin

sauzee_4
13-05-2018, 06:26 PM
Why do the fans think it’s ok to give up the ghost and leave with 20 minutes to go, when they’d be raging if the players did the same. We’re all supposed to be one big team here.

Fans on the whole were great today, but on this point they deserve criticism

RyeSloan
13-05-2018, 06:26 PM
what is it about?

It’s not that difficult..the thread is clearly about folk that up and left when it went 5-3 with the general point that the team maybe deserved better than that considering the random nature of the game and their efforts over the season.

lyonhibs
13-05-2018, 06:29 PM
Why do the fans think it’s ok to give up the ghost and leave with 20 minutes to go, when they’d be raging if the players did the same. We’re all supposed to be one big team here.

I suspect you're intentionally missing the key difference that the fans pay to follow Hibs, whereas the players get paid to give it 100% for Hibs for, if necessary, 95 minutes every damn week.

Hermit Crab
13-05-2018, 06:29 PM

Man Utd fans do that, how many late goals have they scored over the years to win or draw games?

jacomo
13-05-2018, 06:30 PM

You’re allowed an opinion though no?

Early leavers were crazy if you ask me.

Dashing Bob S
13-05-2018, 06:30 PM
Left at 3-0. Thought ‘no way will Johnny Hun make a (red gloved) fist of this.’

Badge
13-05-2018, 06:34 PM
It’s not that difficult..the thread is clearly about folk that up and left when it went 5-3 with the general point that the team maybe deserved better than that considering the random nature of the game and their efforts over the season.
Sorry but I’m obviously not as clever as you
because I just see it as a dig at people who
leave games early. I find it difficult to watch
the last few minutes of games either when Hibs are
winning or losing.

seanshow
13-05-2018, 06:36 PM
To be fair the thread title is misleading...mine was better but the posts got merged into one :greengrin

jabis
13-05-2018, 06:38 PM
67 minutes and I thought sod this.

Saw all the"fans" leaving and decided to stay and support the team.

Glad I did.

jabis
13-05-2018, 06:41 PM
Man Utd fans do that, how many late goals have they scored over the years to win or draw games?

Wee bit confused,did you leave early?

Just the pink crustacean reference earlier.

Hermit Crab
13-05-2018, 06:43 PM
Wee bit confused,did you leave early?

Just the pink crustacean reference earlier.

Yes I did. Is there a problem?

sauzee_4
13-05-2018, 06:47 PM

If you left with 20 minutes to go yes. You should have a word

jabis
13-05-2018, 06:48 PM

Non at all.

Just that you're never off here,thought you were a hibs fan.

Obviously at 2pm you had a pressing engagement on a Sunday.

sauzee_4
13-05-2018, 06:48 PM
I suspect you're intentionally missing the key difference that the fans pay to follow Hibs, whereas the players get paid to give it 100% for Hibs for, if necessary, 95 minutes every damn week.

I’m not missing anything. You are there to support the team. So why don’t you try doing that instead of walking out with 20 minutes to go.

Assuming of course you did 😅

The Green Goblin
13-05-2018, 06:55 PM
Couldnt believe my eyes when i seen people leaving at 3-5 with 20 minutes to go, particularly with it being the last game of the season.

Me neither... West Upper, quite a few clearly thought “stuff this”. I alwaysthought wehad a shot at pulling it back, but why would you leave a game like that anyway? What an ending to the season! The looks on the huns fans’ faces when we scored our 5th was priceless. I’ll never forget it.

Hibbyradge
13-05-2018, 06:57 PM
I don't need to justify myself to you or anyone on here regarding attending matches or leaving matches early. It's nothing to do with you or anyone else for that matter.

You're majoring on irony today.

You made it everyone's business by posting that you left at 3-3.

worcesterhibby
13-05-2018, 06:57 PM
If people leave a wee but early because it makes a big difference to their ability to catch a bus/train miss the traffic and have a long drive etc etc then fair play. But the “supporters” who spat the dummy and petulantly walked out when rangers scored their fifth need to grow up and have some belief. It made the rangers fans happy, that alone should stop people from doing it. I just dont get the mentality of people who give up and walk away as soon as things get a bit tough. I wonder if they do the same in other parts of their life ? Marriage, job, friendship ?

It is their choice to leave and its a free country..fair enough...its my choice to call them petulant and poor supporters.

i hope thats ok with everyone. :greengrin

JimboHibs
13-05-2018, 06:59 PM
You’re allowed an opinion though no?

Early leavers were crazy if you ask me.

The opening poster wasn't giving an opinion,since your asking I couldn't give a monkey's if people turn up late,leave early,buy a season ticket and don't turn up it's no concern of mine.

jabis
13-05-2018, 07:03 PM

Yup.

Don't spout keech on here if you don't"support" the team.

Hibs in this case.

jabis
13-05-2018, 07:06 PM
The opening poster wasn't giving an opinion,since your asking I couldn't give a monkey's if people turn up late,leave early,buy a season ticket and don't turn up it's no concern of mine.

Annoying for the rest of us,especially the end seats.

iwasthere1972
13-05-2018, 07:12 PM
There was not a hope in hell that I was leaving at 5-3. Knowing what this team is capable of (and shooting down the slope) I had every confidence that Hibs would comeback to draw or even win. I put it down to folk who can't stand the pressure leaving so early. To not have it in themselves to stay until the end, regardless of the result, to thank the players and management for their efforts during the season baffles me.

Brilliant time to follow the Hibees. More please.

jabis
13-05-2018, 07:17 PM
There was not a hope in hell that I was leaving at 5-3. Knowing what this team is capable of (and shooting down the slope) I had every confidence that Hibs would comeback to draw or even win. I put it down to folk who can't stand the pressure leaving so early. To not have it in themselves to stay until the end, regardless of the result, to thank the players and management for their efforts during the season baffles me.

Brilliant time to follow the Hibees. More please.

Was genuinely crapping it (not literally)as I left the "nitrolingual"spray in the car 😱😁

Fanforlife
13-05-2018, 07:25 PM
Been going to Easter Road for over 55 years and its me and not any other who decides when i leave!

jabis
13-05-2018, 07:30 PM
Been going to Easter Road for over 55 years and its me and not any other who decides when i leave!

Delighted that you stayed to the end🍒🍒🍒

Fanforlife
13-05-2018, 07:33 PM
Delighted that you stayed to the end🍒🍒🍒not that its any of your buisness i left at 3 5 as i was toiling health wise.

marinello59
13-05-2018, 07:35 PM

If you were sat next to me I’d be delighted to see you **** off early. :greengrin

HFCdeb
13-05-2018, 07:38 PM
Weird that outraged threads like this appear when people leave early (harming no one in the process and having every right to do so) but nothing is said about Andy Halliday being absolutely pelted with coins and lighters from the East.
People really need to have a think about about what is actually "petulant", "juvenile" and "poor support".

marinello59
13-05-2018, 07:43 PM
Weird that outraged threads like this appear when people leave early (harming no one in the process and having every right to do so) but nothing is said about Andy Halliday being absolutely pelted with coins and lighters from the East.
People really need to have a think about about what is actually "petulant", "juvenile" and "poor support".

A man who won the Scottish Cup like Halliday did shouldn’t be treated like that.

HFCdeb
A man who won the Scottish Cup like Halliday did shouldn’t be treated like that.

Exactly what I thought.

jabis
not that its any of your buisness i left at 3 5 as i was toiling health wise.

Genuinely hope whatever ails you gets sorted soon.

I cardiac arrested twice a few months ago,folks,if you get big sweats,chest pains and barf up.........phone an ambulance!

Anyhoo,forgot to take the spray thingy to the game......crapped if after 34 mins😂

Frazerbob
13-05-2018, 07:47 PM
People can leave when they want. Likewise, folk can laugh at those who do and miss endings like today. I left the Falkirk semi at half time. I was gutted I missed the fight back and my mates who stayed still mock me.....just as I laughed at those who left today.

jacomo
13-05-2018, 07:48 PM

They deserve a wee laugh at their expense but it is what it is.

The Hibs support is volatile - we tend to react in quite extreme ways. This is both good and bad... few fans party like us either.

jabis
13-05-2018, 07:49 PM
People can leave when they want. Likewise, folk can laugh at those who do and miss endings like today. I left the Falkirk semi at half time. I was gutted I missed the fight back and my mates who stayed still mock me.....just as I laughed at those who left today.

Yup.

Scouse Hibee
13-05-2018, 08:10 PM
Just back, anyone that left with 20 minutes to go solely because Rangers scored a fifth, there were plenty of you GIRUY. Glad you missed the goals.

Hermit Crab
13-05-2018, 08:14 PM
Non at all.

Just that you're never off here,thought you were a hibs fan.

Obviously at 2pm you had a pressing engagement on a Sunday.

Yup.

Don't spout keech on here if you don't"support" the team.

Hibs in this case.

Two separate replies to the same post? :confused:

JimboHibs
13-05-2018, 08:22 PM
Annoying for the rest of us,especially the end seats.

Annoying for yourself...who is the rest of us ?

Scouse Hibee
13-05-2018, 08:26 PM
Annoying for yourself...who is the rest of us ?

Everyone who occupies an end seat.

capitals_finest
13-05-2018, 08:31 PM
In my nievity I thought it was mainly supporters picking that moment to go have a single fish/ cup of tea... didn't see anyone leave in the West where I was.

jabis
13-05-2018, 09:08 PM
Two separate replies to the same post? :confused:

You're absolutely right,wish I'd buggered off early too.

Might have stayed sober.

JimboHibs
13-05-2018, 09:31 PM
Everyone who occupies an end seat.

Well that's a lie as my lot sit at an end seat.

Fanforlife
13-05-2018, 09:49 PM

I cardiac arrested twice a few months ago,folks,if you get big sweats,chest pains and barf up.........phone an ambulance!

Anyhoo,forgot to take the spray thingy to the game......crapped if after 34 mins😂Cheers.Is Heart related plus C.O.P.D..

Lancs Harp
13-05-2018, 09:52 PM
Im actually still in the ground, we'll get that sixth shortly :wink:

jabis
13-05-2018, 10:47 PM
Cheers.Is Heart related plus C.O.P.D..

Keep well my friend,we can argue the toss on here,don't mean we can't love each other.

Apart from hermit,healthy twit,AND pedantic 😁

Mikey09
13-05-2018, 11:10 PM
what is it about?

Do you really think Hibs scoring has anything to do with you leaving early?!

Green Man
13-05-2018, 11:38 PM
Do you really think Hibs scoring has anything to do with you leaving early?!

We had a good run of games where every time my son needed to go to the toilet we scored.

JohnM1875
13-05-2018, 11:57 PM
Honestly though, how good were we for the first 25 odd minutes today! I know that's nothing during the course of a football match. But we were absolutly unplayable during that time! Amazing to watch. Already looking forward to next season and who we bring in.

Sammy7nil
14-05-2018, 12:16 AM

Behave

Forza Fred
14-05-2018, 01:19 AM
Amusing footage on BT Sport showing some streaming out at 5-3 followed by a load of them coming back in again. Some of The Rangers mob left at 0-3 also.

Was watching that from my lounge room in Oz...nearly peed myself laughing....

Scouse Hibee
14-05-2018, 06:03 AM
Well that's a lie as my lot sit at an end seat.

Whoosh.

The Leith Dutch
14-05-2018, 06:46 AM
Folk streamed out after Sevco's 5th.

Their choice.
Mine and other people's choice to criticize that as not giving fair dues to a very good Hibs team on the back of a good season.

Doh Rae Me
14-05-2018, 07:05 AM

Anyhoo,forgot to take the spray thingy to the game......crapped if after 34 mins😂

Next prescription ask for another gtn spray and keep it in your Hibs jacket.
That's what I do, watching Hibs, it's essential.

NAE NOOKIE
14-05-2018, 07:11 AM
Why is it that threads on this subject always get filled with posts from folk saying they had to leave early because of work commitments or whatever. The target ( rightly or wrongly ) isn't folk who 'had' to leave, its folk who 'chose' to leave.

Its blindingly obvious that when the Huns 5th went in, even before that, a good few hundred folk headed for the exits .... they are perfectly entitled to do so, but the subject matter of this forum is the game of football and certain criteria apply to being a fan that don't apply to other forms of entertainment and a lot of folk posting seem to deliberately ignore that fact.

Ask a follower of any team in the world what makes a good fan or clubs support and they will all give the same answer .... sticking with your club during the bad times and supporting it from the stands. Folk are indeed free to do what they want for their £28 and that includes leaving the stadium early, but as a fan of a football club with everything that means to me I make no apology for the fact that I have little time for the faint hearts who chuck it in the second things aren't going Hibs way, which lets face it accounts for 95% of the 'fans' who threw the towel in on Sunday. Thankfully the team and the vast majority of the crowd who stayed to back them didn't buckle like they did.

oldbutdim
14-05-2018, 07:14 AM
Why is it that threads on this subject always get filled with posts from folk saying they had to leave early because of work commitments or whatever. The target ( rightly or wrongly ) isn't folk who 'had' to leave, its folk who 'chose' to leave.

Its blindingly obvious that when the Huns 5th went in, even before that, a good few hundred folk headed for the exits .... they are perfectly entitled to do so, but the subject matter of this forum is the game of football and certain criteria apply to being a fan that don't apply to other forms of entertainment and a lot of folk posting seem to deliberately ignore that fact.

Ask a follower of any team in the world what makes a good fan or clubs support and they will all give the same answer .... sticking with your club during the bad times and supporting it from the stands. Folk are indeed free to do what they want for their £28 and that includes leaving the stadium early, but as a fan of a football club with everything that means to me I make no apology for the fact that I have little time for the faint hearts who chuck it in the second things aren't going Hibs way, which lets face it accounts for 95% of the 'fans' who threw the towel in on Sunday. Thankfully the team and the vast majority of the crowd who stayed to back them didn't buckle like they did.

Quite so.

Bobby's Cinema
14-05-2018, 07:14 AM
People can do what they like with their own time I don’t know why not everyone understands that. I felt this team deserved a round of applause whether or not we got the equaliser after this seasons effort, so I stayed to clap them off.

The Modfather
14-05-2018, 07:16 AM
There were two people near me who didn’t arrive until after it was 3-2. Are they better or worse than the folk who chose to leave early on the fans hierarchy? 🤔

Oscar T Grouch
14-05-2018, 07:18 AM
There was a guy on my row that left at 3-0, I thought he was away for a pee but he never returned. Probably a sevco fan, never looked happy during the first 20 minutes 😂

SeanWilson
14-05-2018, 07:20 AM
I left when the sevconians scored their 3rd....... because my idiotic brother decided to invite my hun brother in law to one of our season seats and I was going to have him murdered otherwise. Hated watching the 2nd half in the pub but i was seriously losing the head.

keep the faith
14-05-2018, 07:31 AM

This.

basehibby
14-05-2018, 08:18 AM

Because they are pathetic blow-hard drama queens who deserve to be slagged rotten? :dunno:

G B Young
14-05-2018, 08:36 AM
I imagine a few Rangers fans left (or at least started to leave) at 0-3, especially with their 5-0 demolition by Celtic so fresh in their minds.

worcesterhibby
14-05-2018, 08:54 AM
People can do what they like with their own time I don’t know why not everyone understands that. I felt this team deserved a round of applause whether or not we got the equaliser after this seasons effort, so I stayed to clap them off.

Yes people are entitled to do what they want with their free time. So if I choose to spend some of it criticising gutless, prima donnas who walk out on their team because it’s not going there way, then I would ask the same question if you...why do YOU not understand that I am perfectly entitled to voice my opinion ?

Diclonius
14-05-2018, 09:46 AM
I can understand people leaving at 3-5 because it was extremely painful watching at the time, especially given where we had been an hour previously. I knew the game was far from over then though.

I've only left one Hibs game early and I'm sure I don't need to tell you which one it was.

BSEJVT
14-05-2018, 11:07 AM
As someone who leaves a good few games early for non footballing reasons, this thread gets on my goat a bit.

Would posters like it better if folk with similar circumstances just didn't turn up and support the club the best way they can?

Should folk with those circumstances get a note and hand it to those fans criticising folk for circumstances they know nothing of for their approval?

I will admit to leaving early yesterday as I was so pissed off that we completely lost our discipline when we had no need to do so and handed any sort of result to them, when we should have thumped them completely.

I regret doing so, not because I missed the last 2 goals, but because the team deserved recognition for their excellent efforts over the season and I should have sat and stomached it and paid them the recognition they deserved.

For the record, the only other game I have left early for footballing reasons was that Cup Final.

iwasthere1972
14-05-2018, 11:35 AM
When the going gets tough the tough get right behind their team. Meanwhile the others make a hasty exit for various reasons. Mind you I had to laugh at the ones who had disappeared at 3-5 but reappeared to take their seat when they heard that we had made it 4-5.

Stayed until the bitter end at that cup final and the Malmo match just to name a couple. Even the Falkirk match when we quickly went behind by three goals. That's my choice and I would do it again.

Albanian Hibs
14-05-2018, 11:37 AM
As someone who leaves a good few games early for non footballing reasons, this thread gets on my goat a bit.

Would posters like it better if folk with similar circumstances just didn't turn up and support the club the best way they can?

Should folk with those circumstances get a note and hand it to those fans criticising folk for circumstances they know nothing of for their approval?

I will admit to leaving early yesterday as I was so pissed off that we completely lost our discipline when we had no need to do so and handed any sort of result to them, when we should have thumped them completely.

I regret doing so, not because I missed the last 2 goals, but because the team deserved recognition for their excellent efforts over the season and I should have sat and stomached it and paid them the recognition they deserved.

For the record, the only other game I have left early for footballing reasons was that Cup Final.

Did you miss David's goal??? 🙊

overdrive
14-05-2018, 11:45 AM
I recorded the game and fast forwarded through it last night to watch the goals. The cameras caught a load of those who left at 3-5 coming back in when they realised that Maclaren had pulled it back to 4-5 quite quickly :greengrin

G B Young
14-05-2018, 12:07 PM
I recorded the game and fast forwarded through it last night to watch the goals. The cameras caught a load of those who left at 3-5 coming back in when they realised that Maclaren had pulled it back to 4-5 quite quickly :greengrin

Indeed. I imagine it was the same with the Rangers fans, with those leaving at 3-0 doing an about turn when they pulled one back. Anyone witness whether this happened?

seanshow
14-05-2018, 12:14 PM
For that reason above is exactly why those that left early deserve to be slagged, It looks Bad and reflects badly on the normal* supporters and subsequently the club.
Sings "We can see you sneaking out" ....and back in. lol :)

Frazerbob
14-05-2018, 12:17 PM

This has already been covered. There is absolutely no criticism being levelled at those who need to get away early. Be it medical, need to get to work, babysitter needs away.....you get my drift. It’s the folk who throw a strop and think we’re getting beat who CHOOSE to leave rather than support the team who are getting it tight.

BSEJVT
14-05-2018, 12:55 PM
This has already been covered. There is absolutely no criticism being levelled at those who need to get away early. Be it medical, need to get to work, babysitter needs away.....you get my drift. It’s the folk who throw a strop and think we’re getting beat who CHOOSE to leave rather than support the team who are getting it tight.

Not sure that's the case for all posters on the thread though, but fair do's

No question I deserve to get it tight for yesterday

Getting beat wasn't the issue though

That I can handle, I have seen it often enough

I should have made allowances for their efforts over the season, but the lack of tracking runners yesterday had me fuming

Whether we would have beat them by 6 I couldn't say, but to get caught over committing when there was no need to do so at that point as they were all over the place really frustrated me.

the fact that nobody bust a gut trying to get back to snuf out the danger more so.

I detest them and their song book and the chance to gub them doesn't come around often enough

Lord only knows where our right back was 2nd half yesterday, this from someone who has stood up regularly for Whittaker

Goals 4 & 5 for them were fluke deflections but Marciano had 2 great saves just before then.

Still no excuse I should have seen in through and regret not doing so

Keith_M
14-05-2018, 01:01 PM

I'm sure you can work out, if you actually read the OP, that the thread is NOT directed at you.

worcesterhibby
14-05-2018, 01:53 PM

I should have made allowances for their efforts over the season, but the lack of tracking runners yesterday had me fuming

Whether we would have beat them by 6 I couldn't say, but to get caught over committing when there was no need to do so at that point as they were all over the place really frustrated me.

the fact that nobody bust a gut trying to get back to snuf out the danger more so.

I detest them and their song book and the chance to gub them doesn't come around often enough

Lord only knows where our right back was 2nd half yesterday, this from someone who has stood up regularly for Whittaker

Goals 4 & 5 for them were fluke deflections but Marciano had 2 great saves just before then.

Well it certainly is for me too...no problem with people leaving for personal reasons, but think those that spit the dummy are letting us all down. Fair play for admitting you did it and regret it though..we have all done stuff that's a bit petulant and then felt a bit foolish..I am no exception.

Iggy Pope
14-05-2018, 02:16 PM
Indeed. I imagine it was the same with the Rangers fans, with those leaving at 3-0 doing an about turn when they pulled one back. Anyone witness whether this happened?

Don't take this as inflammation but were it not for folk in the vein of the above then 66 lives might have been spared at Ibrox 71. Hoardes changing mind halfway down a busy public stair wasn't good.....

Beefster
14-05-2018, 04:25 PM
There was a guy eating a pie all wrong yesterday too. I soon put him right though and am posting about it here because I’m a nosy fishwife who can’t handle folk living their lives the way they want.

Malthibby
14-05-2018, 04:44 PM

Cool acknowledgement. For me it's also about the other team's fans getting the chance to give it 'Cheerio, cheerio.'
God knows we enjoy shouting that, & I hate it aimed at us.
Having said all that, I left the cheat's final early so I'm just a hypocrite.....
GG