PDA

View Full Version : Dylan Mcgeoch

Pages : 1 [2]

Souter96Mac
24-05-2018, 07:14 AM
It sounds like even if we don't get thr likes of Dylan, Flo etc. signed up, Lennon has a list of targets who we could move in for. Sounds pleasing to me.

Col2
24-05-2018, 07:29 AM
NL has also confirmed he has bigger budget than last year and scouting team far down the line on exciting targets.

Sounds like our manager is in a better place and we have an interesting and exciting close season coming up. My bet we will keep some of the loanees but not all and we will lose McGinn which will fund strong recruitment. IF we keep Dylan then that would be massive.

Elephant Stone
24-05-2018, 07:55 AM
Sounded to me more like he was saying that as long as McGeouch hasn't signed for someone else then there's still hope; rather than Dylan saying or doing anything in particular which should give us hope. If someone decent in England offers him a contact then he'll be gone it looks like. Also reckon Lennon would have been more dismissive of the Halliday thing if that wasn't being considered, so I'm definitely not taking that as a "no".

GillyHibee
24-05-2018, 07:58 AM
Have heard from a first team member (yeah that old chestnut) that Dylan has been offered a big contract from Hibs... could be a lot of keek, but there is hope :aok:

Edit: Apparently a massive signing on fee too...

Elephant Stone
24-05-2018, 07:59 AM
Have heard from a first team member (yeah that old chestnut) that Dylan has been offered a big contract from Hibs... could be a lot of keek, but there is hope :aok:

Well that is interesting, can't really get much more of a better source than that. Fingers crossed :flag:

GillyHibee
24-05-2018, 08:02 AM
Well that is interesting, can't really get much more of a better source than that. Fingers crossed :flag:

Dont know if sarcastic or not... :rolleyes: but dont want to obviously "name names".

jacomo
24-05-2018, 08:05 AM
Well the way I read it it said " Lennon poured cold water over the idea "

Is that not dismissing it :confused:

You’re quoting the journalist.

You need to quote our gaffer.

Souter96Mac
24-05-2018, 08:09 AM

Hopefully that'll help sway him. I don't think he was thinking about moving sheerly for the money, but at Hibs he'll have a chance at European football, another crack at the league, on a bigger wage.

bingo70
24-05-2018, 08:14 AM
It sounds like even if we don't get thr likes of Dylan, Flo etc. signed up, Lennon has a list of targets who we could move in for. Sounds pleasing to me.

At the risk of sounding like a dick is that not obvious?

If we don’t get our first target we then move on to the next on the list and so on and so on......

Souter96Mac
24-05-2018, 08:17 AM
At the risk of sounding like a dick is that not obvious?

If we don’t get our first target we then move on to the next on the list and so on and so on......

You're right, but just pleasing to here it come from the horse's mouth. We've always had a history of not getting business done and finished until the very end of the window. I know there's no one in as of yet, but it all sounds promising so far, so we shall see.

Elephant Stone
24-05-2018, 08:22 AM
Dont know if sarcastic or not... :rolleyes: but dont want to obviously "name names".

Nah I wasn't being sarcastic, a first team player is a pretty damn good source

GillyHibee
24-05-2018, 08:26 AM
Nah I wasn't being sarcastic, a first team player is a pretty damn good source

sorry mate, mis-interpreted that! He has been reliable with stuff before so here's hoping!

blackpoolhibs
24-05-2018, 08:39 AM
You're right, but just pleasing to here it come from the horse's mouth. We've always had a history of not getting business done and finished until the very end of the window. I know there's no one in as of yet, but it all sounds promising so far, so we shall see.

I dont think we are any better or worse than other teams in that respect, it just that we've signed players not very good compared to the ones Stubbs and Lennon have signed recently.

J-C
24-05-2018, 08:39 AM

I mentioned the signing on fee on another thread, it's one way to boost the monies for a player, it keeps him within our wage budget but there will be a separate budget for signings/transfers etc. So it could be something like £3.5K wage and £75K signing on fee.

Jack Hackett
24-05-2018, 08:51 AM
I mentioned the signing on fee on another thread, it's one way to boost the monies for a player, it keeps him within our wage budget but there will be a separate budget for signings/transfers etc. So it could be something like £3.5K wage and £75K signing on fee.

Possibly funded by money from selling SJM?

24-05-2018, 07:06 PM
If Dylan can have another season with us like the one just finished then he has a great chance of getting himself a big move in 12 months time.

C'mon Dylan, sign on the dotted line. You know it makes sense.