PDA

View Full Version : Greggs Summer transfer thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

stoneyburn hibs
04-08-2018, 09:39 PM
Is this not just the English deadline

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

It is, a last minute swoop from Englandshire would be pish , considering what we have that night.

Scott Allan Key
04-08-2018, 09:39 PM
this guy

Noel Gallagher?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stoneyburn hibs
04-08-2018, 09:40 PM
I have described them as parasites on this thread and others. That is the reason why! They believe they have a god given right to hoover up any young Scottish talent at the lowest price possible and then sell them if they can for huge profit if they can. They also buy others i.e. Scott Allan relatively cheaply and then don't play them. They then moan about lack of competition in Scotland when they get pumped in Europe. My dream for SJM is that he signs for an English club for a fee that we are happy with, goes on to better things and never ever sets foot inside parkhead again.

Well said mate, completely agree.

SirDavidsNapper
04-08-2018, 09:45 PM
I have described them as parasites on this thread and others. That is the reason why! They believe they have a god given right to hoover up any young Scottish talent at the lowest price possible and then sell them if they can for huge profit if they can. They also buy others i.e. Scott Allan relatively cheaply and then don't play them. They then moan about lack of competition in Scotland when they get pumped in Europe. My dream for SJM is that he signs for an English club for a fee that we are happy with, goes on to better things and never ever sets foot inside parkhead again.

Lets be honest. They only signed Allan to get one over Rangers and show their dominance over them and in the process took a fans favourite player who was loving his football away from his club by offering him a wage we couldn't compete with. Parasite sums Celtic up perfectly.

Aldo
04-08-2018, 10:04 PM
It’s not a retaliation to anything. £100k would be £100k more than he’s worth to Celtic. If rumours of his wage are correct he’s currently around a £500k per year drain on their finances with no prospect of that changing. They could pay off him around £250k and we’d take him off their hands for him and they’ve just saved £250k......which is a lot of money, even if it doesn’t seem it in the current market. Scott Allan has absolutely zero value in the transfer market just now as he is of no value at all to Celtic.

Totally agree with you last sentence Bingo!

What I will say though as SA may negotiate his release and become a free agent. He will then sign a 2 year deal (maybe 3) at ER

Lago
04-08-2018, 10:21 PM
Totally agree with you last sentence Bingo!

What I will say though as SA may negotiate his release and become a free agent. He will then sign a 2 year deal (maybe 3) at ER
The sooner the better.

FilipinoHibs
04-08-2018, 10:57 PM
Bingo

Aforesaid Mr Lawwell would not be doing his job properly for as well as saving a theoretical £500k a year, he did not try to extricate a transfer fee out of a potential suitor, whether he gets one or not.

Or am I just being stupid?

Hibs fans news on Facebook hinting Allan coming as well. They called out Jamie last Monday. Dont shoot the messenger....

badabing67
04-08-2018, 11:05 PM
noel gallagher?

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk

lol

hfc rd
04-08-2018, 11:14 PM
9th August is just for the English premiership is it not?

EFL as well.

Hermit Crab
04-08-2018, 11:18 PM
Hibs fans news on Facebook hinting Allan coming as well. They called out Jamie last Monday. Dont shoot the messenger....

Can't see that on their page at all, nothing in recent posts anyway.

Hermit Crab
04-08-2018, 11:18 PM
EFL as well.

They can still loan players after that date.

Greenworld
05-08-2018, 05:53 AM
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/john-mcginn-race-heats-up-13033937

Greenworld
05-08-2018, 05:54 AM
Blackburn apparently show interest

SouthMoroccoStu
05-08-2018, 06:07 AM
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/john-mcginn-race-heats-up-13033937

“Blackburn Rovers could be set to challenge Celtic for John McGinn as they mull over a deadline-beating move for Hibs’ prize asset.”

The club that’s meets our valuation get the player

“Challenge Celtic” - give me a break, Celtic have been rejected 3 times (at least) due to pathetic low ball offers

Good old daily record, there has to be an old firm slant on every story

Unseen work
05-08-2018, 07:30 AM
No surprise Blackburn are interested after McGinn bossed them pre season.

If he does go there I would expect Willem Tomlinson to be part of any deal on loan.

Heisenberg
05-08-2018, 07:32 AM
Can Blackburn afford McGinn? Thought they were struggling for cash.

Diclonius
05-08-2018, 07:36 AM
Don't Blackburn have about £5?

neil7908
05-08-2018, 07:38 AM
John can do much better than Blackburn. I'd really hope he doesn't end up there. Brighton would be about the right level for him.

bingo70
05-08-2018, 07:40 AM
Can Blackburn afford McGinn? Thought they were struggling for cash.

Alan Nixon in the sun saying the Blackburn owners have had a successful few months so are able to open the purse strings a bit.

Thecat23
05-08-2018, 07:40 AM
John won’t be heading to Blackburn. Cardiff are also interested!

bingo70
05-08-2018, 07:41 AM
John can do much better than Blackburn. I'd really hope he doesn't end up there. Brighton would be about the right level for him.

Tony Mowbray strikes me as an excellent manager to play for, especially as a midfielder or a forward.

Forza Fred
05-08-2018, 07:46 AM

If he goes, don’t really care where he ends up...as long as it’s not in Scotland that is.

That way it doesn’t affect the Hibs.

Unseen work
05-08-2018, 07:49 AM
John won’t be heading to Blackburn. Cardiff are also interested!

Cardiff would be the best move for McGinn imo and suit his playing style.

Just got to look at the success of Paterson down there.

eastcoasthibby
05-08-2018, 07:59 AM
I wouldn't write off Aberdeen in the SA situation they are still looking to bring in 2 or 3 quality players and they lnow his abilities and dont have what he gives ...they have the cash and have shown to be able to top our wages so lets cool our jets ..if we want him there is a bit of work to be done ...imo

Thecat23
05-08-2018, 08:03 AM
Cardiff would be the best move for McGinn imo and suit his playing style.

Just got to look at the success of Paterson down there.

I agree, if he did go there I think he’d do well.

Billy Whizz
05-08-2018, 08:05 AM
I agree, if he did go there I think he’d do well.

Think Cardiff will go back down, I’d be careful of going there

PatHead
05-08-2018, 08:06 AM

If he impressed he would get a move like Fletcher did.

Thecat23
05-08-2018, 08:08 AM

To be honest even if they did championship isn’t to bad a place to play football. I’d also imagine he’d have a clause in his contract to move on if that happened or a certain amount could trigger him to move.

Billy Whizz
05-08-2018, 08:13 AM
If he impressed he would get a move like Fletcher did.

And we’d get a sell on fee😄

Bob Box Fish
05-08-2018, 08:15 AM
Don't Blackburn have about £5?

That no £1.26 more than Lawwell offered tho ?

FilipinoHibs
05-08-2018, 08:20 AM
Can't see that on their page at all, nothing in recent posts anyway.

The no 23 number up as a graphic. From cornaice. Also dimisses Barker coming back.

FilipinoHibs
05-08-2018, 08:24 AM
The no 23 number up as a graphic. From connaire. Also dimisses Barker coming back.

Both been taken down. Remember last year's leak the scuppered the English boy's transfer.

J-C
05-08-2018, 08:35 AM

Rag of a paper, still saying Petrie holding out for a bigger deal when everyone and their granny knows Dempster and Craig do all the negotiating.

The_Horde
05-08-2018, 08:36 AM
Both been taken down. Remember last year's leak the scuppered the English boy's transfer.

100% wasn't them at all. As pleasing as that would've been.

mayo hibee
05-08-2018, 08:43 AM
https://www.sundaypost.com/fp/seagulls-swoop-could-speed-up-celtic-on-move-for-hibs-midfielder-john-mcginn/

AugustaHibs
05-08-2018, 08:48 AM
Here comes the bidding war!

Diclonius
05-08-2018, 08:58 AM
£3.5M, beat that Celtic.

Springbank
05-08-2018, 08:58 AM
hibs-related question, with Molde coming up on thurs.

the Molde goalscorer (who is alfie Inge haland's son) was due to be signing for red bull Salzburg.

anyone know if thats gone through/ if Molde have signed a replacement?

Joe6-2
05-08-2018, 08:59 AM
https://www.sundaypost.com/fp/seagulls-swoop-could-speed-up-celtic-on-move-for-hibs-midfielder-john-mcginn/

Why the f*** do Celtic have to be mentioned every time

PatHead
05-08-2018, 09:00 AM

Sells papers?

Gmack7
05-08-2018, 09:01 AM
Has this figure of 10% to mcģinn been confirmed?

Heisenberg
05-08-2018, 09:01 AM

Tbf, they have been the only club to make a bid so far. McGinns supposed desire to sign for Celtc seems like guesswork though.

Keyser Sauzee
05-08-2018, 09:04 AM
If that article is correct we would be losing out on 43% of any transfer fee, no way would Hibs agree to that kind of deal.

SouthMoroccoStu
05-08-2018, 09:05 AM

Is that not standard in most player moves nowadays?

Patrick Banford got £700k for his recent move to Leeds for £7m

That debate normally comes down to who pays it, the buying or selling club

Ken
05-08-2018, 09:23 AM

The boy deserves it

Speedway
05-08-2018, 09:23 AM

Because they’re the only f******g club who’ve offered us any kind of f******g money for this supposed in-demand hot property of ours.

Perhaps if the people of Edinburgh had supported Edinburgh f*******g clubs all through the years rather than leaving the city to head west on bus after bus every f**********g Saturday for f*********g decades, we’d have bigger, more successful better supported clubs in Edinburgh and wouldn’t have to a suffer the massive f************g west coast bias that exists throughout the game.

CraigHibee
05-08-2018, 09:28 AM
Because they’re the only f******g club who’ve offered us any kind of f******g money for this supposed in-demand hot property of ours.

Perhaps if the people of Edinburgh had supported Edinburgh f*******g clubs all through the years rather than leaving the city to head west on bus after bus every f**********g Saturday for f*********g decades, we’d have bigger, more successful better supported clubs in Edinburgh and wouldn’t have to a suffer the massive f************g west coast bias that exists throughout the game.

You are so ****ing right

Borderhibbie76
05-08-2018, 09:28 AM
My big concern in all this...we lose McGinn on Thurs on English transfer deadline day and we are left looking incredibly weak in middle of park for Molde?? I really hope something is lined up should this come to pass on Thurs...

A last minute departure is what we've pretty much all been dreading all summer and it looks increasinglylike that's what's gonna happen here unfortunately

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ozyhibby
05-08-2018, 09:31 AM

I live in Corstorphine and I don’t see many Rangers or Celtic buses leave these days?

Silversand
05-08-2018, 09:35 AM

Perhaps if the people of Edinburgh had supported Edinburgh f*******g clubs all through the years rather than leaving the city to head west on bus after bus every f**********g Saturday for f*********g decades, we’d have bigger, more successful better supported clubs in Edinburgh and wouldn’t have to a suffer the massive f************g west coast bias that exists throughout the game.Don't sit on the fence, Speedway [emoji6]

Auckland Hibs
05-08-2018, 09:39 AM
If that article is correct we would be losing out on 43% of any transfer fee, no way would Hibs agree to that kind of deal.

I thought the SJM percentage was included in the St. Mirren portion I.e 23% to the club and 10% to SJM.

There's no way we would sign a clause losing 43%.

The_Horde
05-08-2018, 09:44 AM
I live in Corstorphine and I don’t see many Rangers or Celtic buses leave these days?

There's at least 5 leave from fabios every week.

I used to work in a popular shop in drumbrae area. I recall one Saturday there were 3 busloads of Celtic fans in.

I said to them, wrong side of the city for you guys? Their reply..

"We're the Inverness supporters club"

mayo hibee
05-08-2018, 09:49 AM
The 10% is pretty standard in all transfers, unless the player has handed in a transfer request, which would result in them forfeiting their cut. So I'd be surprised if all of it was included in whatever share St. Mirren are due.

However it's possible that if St. Mirren are due 33% of the transfer fee they might need to cover 33% of the player's cut. In that case St. Mirren would get 30%, John would get 10% and Hibs would get 60%. Out of a £3.5m transfer that would leave Hibs with £2.1m.

Danderhall Hibs
05-08-2018, 09:54 AM
I thought the SJM percentage was included in the St. Mirren portion I.e 23% to the club and 10% to SJM.

There's no way we would sign a clause losing 43%.

It’s never been confirmed anywhere what the split is. Chick Young spread the 33% story on behalf of his mate (the former St mirren chairman) and RP said it was less than that at the AGM. That could mean 30% of course but no one knows.

green day
05-08-2018, 09:54 AM

Happens throughout the country.

Having said that, these are the very types I wouldn't want at Easter road / tynecastle due to their sectarian views.

Glasgow is welcome to them.

truehibernian
05-08-2018, 09:57 AM
More bids the better as another thing to factor into the footballing department is that we are building an indoor pitch which has to be completed (or near completion) by 2020 as part of the East Mains deal. A large portion of any SJM fee undoubtedly would go towards that I would imagine. Spoke with someone last week and the plans sound impressive.

neil7908
05-08-2018, 10:00 AM
It’s never been confirmed anywhere what the split is. Chick Young spread the 33% story on behalf of his mate (the former St mirren chairman) and RP said it was less than that at the AGM. That could mean 30% of course but no one knows.

One of the few positives from SJM leaving is that we'll finally be able to put this discussion to bed once and for all!

Danderhall Hibs
05-08-2018, 10:03 AM
One of the few positives from SJM leaving is that we'll finally be able to put this discussion to bed once and for all!

Unless he goes for an undisclosed fee. :hilarious Then we can start making up a few more .net facts.

CRAZYHIBBY
05-08-2018, 10:14 AM

You f*****g wouldnae would ye

snooky
05-08-2018, 10:17 AM
Happens throughout the country.

Having said that, these are the very types I wouldn't want at Easter road / tynecastle due to their sectarian views.

Glasgow is welcome to them.

Valid point.

brydekirk
05-08-2018, 10:41 AM
You f*****g wouldnae would ye

Or, weegie

Diclonius
05-08-2018, 10:42 AM

I don't think you know how to spell f******************************************g.

Eyrie
05-08-2018, 10:42 AM
More bids the better as another thing to factor into the footballing department is that we are building an indoor pitch which has to be completed (or near completion) by 2020 as part of the East Mains deal. A large portion of any SJM fee undoubtedly would go towards that I would imagine. Spoke with someone last week and the plans sound impressive.

That has to be built anyway out of our normal funds, so any transfer fee for McGinn would be additional money to be added to the playing budget but spread over 2-3 years.

Pete70
05-08-2018, 10:44 AM
The 10% is pretty standard in all transfers, unless the player has handed in a transfer request, which would result in them forfeiting their cut. So I'd be surprised if all of it was included in whatever share St. Mirren are due.

However it's possible that if St. Mirren are due 33% of the transfer fee they might need to cover 33% of the player's cut. In that case St. Mirren would get 30%, John would get 10% and Hibs would get 60%. Out of a £3.5m transfer that would leave Hibs with £2.1m.

Don't forget, according to the H****s fans that are ITK, STF also gets 50% of all transfers.

So. from the £3.5m, SM get 33%, SJM gets 10%, STF 50% leaving Hibs with 7% or aprox £245,000 if my arithmetic is correct.
I think we really need to hold out for more than £3.5m. :dunno:

Joe6-2
05-08-2018, 10:50 AM

This pisses me off big time

MacGruber
05-08-2018, 10:51 AM
My big concern in all this...we lose McGinn on Thurs on English transfer deadline day and we are left looking incredibly weak in middle of park for Molde?? I really hope something is lined up should this come to pass on Thurs...

A last minute departure is what we've pretty much all been dreading all summer and it looks increasinglylike that's what's gonna happen here unfortunately

Is Mulumbu signed for someone now? Be a good option

Bob Box Fish
05-08-2018, 10:54 AM
On twitter Molde have accepted a 9m bid for their teen striker.

Puts things in perspective.

theonlywayisup
05-08-2018, 10:56 AM
It will be interesting to see if McGinn is played today with all this interest from down south.

Also, if he does start, I wonder if he will be taken off around the 70th minute, as BG has suggested.

huggie1875
05-08-2018, 11:00 AM
On twitter Molde have accepted a 9m bid for their teen striker.

Puts things in perspective.

hope he goes quick :agree:

Bostonhibby
05-08-2018, 11:05 AM
Don't forget, according to the H****s fans that are ITK, STF also gets 50% of all transfers.

So. from the £3.5m, ST get 33%, SJM gets 10%, STF 50% leaving Hibs with 7% or aprox £245,000 if my arithmetic is correct.
I think we really need to hold out for more than £3.5m. :dunno:How much is Petries take as well? Cannae have one of these tales without including Rod.

We're going to make a loss by the sounds of it. This saga is sounding more and more like a yam construction project where a wee wifie takes a break from the bingo now and then to play project manager and chief story teller.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

J-C
05-08-2018, 11:07 AM
Would any 10% to McGinn not be paid by the buying club?

Joe6-2
05-08-2018, 11:07 AM

Wednesday will do, no replacement

cabbageandribs1875
05-08-2018, 11:12 AM

if hibs had accepted a 9m bid from another club for any player i would be absolutely gobsmacked if we played him again, but i honestly don't think our management would be so stupid to play him :)

cabbageandribs1875
05-08-2018, 11:15 AM
How much is Petries take as well? Cannae have one of these tales without including Rod.

We're going to make a loss by the sounds of it. This saga is sounding more and more like a yam construction project where a wee wifie takes a break from the bingo now and then to play project manager and chief story teller.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

rumour has it the 33% is made up of...26% to st.mirren and 7% to Roderick :agree: the player gets nothing as it's been an honour to play for hibernian

The Leith Dutch
05-08-2018, 11:27 AM
It will be interesting to see if McGinn is played today with all this interest from down south.

Also, if he does start, I wonder if he will be taken off around the 70th minute, as BG has suggested.

Got to love this place.

With no disrespect to BG (whose info on transfers looks good) I seriously doubt we have a plan to take McGinn off on 70 minutes.

Firstly, I doubt we plan transfers of that kind. Swapping strikers around 70 minutes maybe. But not centre mids.

Secondly, 70 would be a very odd number to choose - if it is his last game and they want a proper applauded off the pitch scenario why not at the end of the game? I mean it's not like the Motherwell hammer throwers are going to save all their thuggery for the 71 - 89 minute part of the match.

It's possible that if the game is going well we'll hold a transfer in reserve to give him applause off the park but it will only happen if we're in charge of the match.

Joe6-2
05-08-2018, 11:35 AM
No sign of Agyepong yet??

calumhibee1
05-08-2018, 11:38 AM
No sign of Agyepong yet??

I know some have said that it’s just international clearances/work permit or something along those lines but I’m wondering if Hibs are holding it up and working on something better, Barker maybe?

Joe6-2
05-08-2018, 11:39 AM
I know some have said that it’s just international clearances/work permit or something along those lines but I’m wondering if Hibs are holding it up and working on something better, Barker maybe?

It’s certainly taking a lot longer than it should, imo

Borderhibbie76
05-08-2018, 12:14 PM
I know some have said that it’s just international clearances/work permit or something along those lines but I’m wondering if Hibs are holding it up and working on something better, Barker maybe?I think the same mate it's weird this huge delay

Tug Wilson
05-08-2018, 12:15 PM
I think any non EU player coming in will take a bit of paperwork. We have seen a few players come to clubs like Man City and immediately to a European team on loan as they can't get a UK work permit.

Think the Home Office are both really tight on this now and really slow to process it. Obviously if it was a well known world class player then it might get fast tracked but strikes me as low priority.

Also, it can still happen after Thursday as English clubs can still sell or loan players up to 31 August.

CapitalGreen
05-08-2018, 12:16 PM
I think the same mate it's weird this huge delay

What’s the typical time required to secure a work permit for a 21 year old Ghanaian with only 1 international cap?

CapitalGreen
05-08-2018, 12:18 PM
For reference, Rangers agreed a season loan for Umar Sadiq on June 28th, he officially signed after being granted a work permit on July 10th.

Danderhall Hibs
05-08-2018, 12:20 PM
What’s the typical time required to secure a work permit for a 21 year old Ghanaian with only 1 international cap?

If you already have a work permit do you need to apply for a new one to move jobs?

CapitalGreen
05-08-2018, 12:22 PM
If you already have a work permit do you need to apply for a new one to move jobs?

I don’t believe he already has a work permit. Unlikely to have been granted one as an uncapped 18 year old arriving in the country and has spent the last 3 years in the Netherlands.

Borderhibbie76
05-08-2018, 12:22 PM
What’s the typical time required to secure a work permit for a 21 year old Ghanaian with only 1 international cap?No idea but considering he signed over a week and a half ago apparently but hasn't been unveiled (Rocky was pending a work permit) I'm not sure what's going in tbh..maybe Lennon will update us after match today

Danderhall Hibs
05-08-2018, 12:23 PM
I don’t believe he already has a work permit. Unlikely to have been granted one as an uncapped 18 year old arriving in the country and has spent the last 3 years in the Netherlands.

:aok: I thought he was a Man City player. Had a quick google and I read the first line that said “it’s complex” before giving up.

FilipinoHibs
05-08-2018, 12:23 PM

Yes for a footballer moving from England to Scotland.

Lago
05-08-2018, 12:27 PM
For the sake of argument lets assume John goes to any club other than Celtic, is there then the possibility that Celtic will have a tantrum & make Hibs life difficult when trying to recruit Scott Allan ?

adhibs
05-08-2018, 12:37 PM
For the sake of argument lets assume John goes to any club other than Celtic, is there then the possibility that Celtic will have a tantrum & make Hibs life difficult when trying to recruit Scott Allan ?

I'd say that's a certainty. Lawell seems a very petty character.

ancient hibee
05-08-2018, 12:39 PM
No.

Speedway
05-08-2018, 12:45 PM

It’s not a problem.

If Celtic don’t take £175,000 from us now, we’ll just offer them £80,000 in January or take him for nothing next summer.

Waxy
05-08-2018, 12:52 PM

They just have to accept that every now and then we’ll have a player who can do better than Celtic.If they make life difficult regarding SA then that’s up to them.

Lago
05-08-2018, 01:40 PM
Well it will be interesting to see how the SA situation pans out, personally think Jan recruitment is most likely.

Edinburgh Green
05-08-2018, 04:06 PM
I sit right behind the dugouts and on the 71st min Lennon shouted down to Parker to sub McGinn off. Just saying..

Bleed green
05-08-2018, 04:16 PM
😉

AugustaHibs
05-08-2018, 04:18 PM
😉

Mystic meg, what’s happening next?

bingo70
05-08-2018, 04:20 PM
I sit right behind the dugouts and on the 71st min Lennon shouted down to Parker to sub McGinn off. Just saying..

Crossed my mind too.....

Ambrose was down injured on the 70th minute, as soon as he got the all clear SJM went off.

This is all very bizarre

Bleed green
05-08-2018, 04:20 PM
Mystic meg, what’s happening next?

Tuesday 5pm

GreenNWhiteArmy
05-08-2018, 04:21 PM
😉

Still expect Mcginn to go to Everton BG? has there been any developments in the Brighton link?

Bleed green
05-08-2018, 04:23 PM
Still expect Mcginn to go to Everton BG? has there been any developments in the Brighton link?

McGinn will wear blue....

Frazerbob
05-08-2018, 04:31 PM

Scotland!

Speedway
05-08-2018, 04:40 PM

That’s some signing for Stevie Clarke.

Diclonius
05-08-2018, 04:42 PM

Brighton.

Vault Boy
05-08-2018, 04:46 PM

I can't get enough of this and I don't really know what that says about me. The Bleed Green saga continues.

Lago
05-08-2018, 04:47 PM
Not the rangers :confused:

bodhibs
05-08-2018, 04:48 PM
I can't get enough of this and I don't really know what that says about me. The Bleed Green saga continues.

Yep enjoying the bonkersness of it all

bodhibs
05-08-2018, 04:55 PM
Yep enjoying the bonkersness of it all

Although seems others are not

BoomtownHibees
05-08-2018, 04:58 PM
Although seems others are not

Poor stuff that Bleed Green gets his post deleted due to “trolling”. The boy has given great entertainment with his rumours and predictions the last few days

bodhibs
05-08-2018, 04:59 PM
Poor stuff that Bleed Green gets his post deleted due to “trolling”. The boy has given great entertainment with his rumours and predictions the last few days

Certainly more entertaining than bickering 👍

BoomtownHibees
Certainly more entertaining than bickering 👍

Correct. Or puns

Bleed green
I’m out! Things will unfold! Now banned

BoomtownHibees
05-08-2018, 05:00 PM

I’m no sure you can post when banned 😂

GloryGlory
05-08-2018, 05:00 PM

Chelsea coming in with a £20 million bid and Eden Hazard on loan?

bodhibs
05-08-2018, 05:01 PM

That's lame, later bud

HoboHarry
05-08-2018, 05:02 PM
No you aren't. You had a thread deleted but there is no mutual consent tagged to your posts......

SRHibs
05-08-2018, 05:03 PM

I just don’t understand the entertainment. It’s not exactly funny, and it’s obvious that he’s not ITK in any way. The same people posting **** like that on Twitter get called roasters on here.

GloryGlory
05-08-2018, 05:04 PM

Awwwwwwww, BG.

You are one of the few things that make this thread worth reading!

BoomtownHibees
05-08-2018, 05:06 PM
I just don’t understand the entertainment. It’s not exactly funny, and it’s obvious that he’s not ITK in any way. The same people posting **** like that on Twitter get called roasters on here.

The guy has obviously posted some stuff that he has heard with pretty bold predictions around exact timings etc. The rumours he has posted are ones that would certainly get me excited and whether they come off or not, it’s better than an endless thread of ***** such as posters constantly arguing, the bed wetter/happy clapper arguing or constant puns.

JohnM1875
05-08-2018, 05:08 PM
The guy has obviously posted some stuff that he has heard with pretty bold predictions around exact timings etc. The rumours he has posted are ones that would certainly get me excited and whether they come off or not, it’s better than an endless thread of ***** such as posters constantly arguing, the bed wetter/happy clapper arguing or constant puns.

Agreed!! The McGinn sub call was an outrageous call!! But proved to be true. It's all a bit creepy but entertaining none the less.

bingo70
05-08-2018, 05:09 PM

Calling the SJM sub today has won me over.

There’s ITK posters on here that have grown a reputation for posting things like striker to sign by the end of the week, kamberi to re-sign and mallan to sign, all of which were all pretty obvious, this guy has called a sub to get made pre-match of a player that is never subbed early......on top of that he called the 70th minute, we had a player receiving treatment on the 70th minute mark, as soon as he got the all clear SJM got subbed.

He’s being fed some inside info IMO.

leither17

What rules have been broken?

SRHibs

He’s posted literally 0 accurate information so far that wasn’t already common knowledge. He’s ‘left’ about 5 times only to return. Obviously just an attention seeker, but each to their own. You’ll have the absolute time of your life on Twitter if you’re looking to be entertained by pish info though!

You’re right though. Better than nothing I suppose! 👍

EDIT: Never knew about the McGinn thing. Credit for that, although could easily be a coincidence.

bingo70
05-08-2018, 05:11 PM
He’s posted literally 0 accurate information so far that wasn’t already common knowledge. He’s ‘left’ about 5 times only to return. Obviously just an attention seeker, but each to their own. You’ll have the absolute time of your life on Twitter if you’re looking to be entertained by pish info though!

Mcginn bring subbed early? Nobody could hand called that with the accuracy he did.

Scooter
05-08-2018, 05:12 PM
He obvs either has information or has been extremely lucky and it's all worked in his favour. Either way he/deserves a round of applause

SRHibs
05-08-2018, 05:12 PM
Mcginn bring subbed early? Nobody could hand called that with the accuracy he did.

Yeah I never knew about that, my bad. Odd one. Clearly employing a very scattergun approach to posting rumours though, so not exactly convinced.

BoomtownHibees
05-08-2018, 05:13 PM

EDIT: Never knew about the McGinn thing. Credit for that, although could easily be a coincidence.

The guy was 8/9 mins wrong with McGinn going off and that was maybe only down to Efe being injured at the 70 min mark. That’s a fairly decent “guess” to be fair

Springbank
05-08-2018, 05:13 PM

i see it 100% differently from this

the sjm sub call is stuff of potential Legend

Borderhibbie76
05-08-2018, 05:15 PM
Poor stuff that Bleed Green gets his post deleted due to “trolling”. The boy has given great entertainment with his rumours and predictions the last few daysAbsolutely it's been entertaining if nothing else

CapitalGreen
05-08-2018, 05:17 PM
So he called a sub occurring in the 70th minute, said sub occurred in the 80th minute and he was apparently spot on? 😂

Ambrose went down in the 69th minute, if McGinn was going to be subbed in the 70th minute the player coming on would have been readying himself on the sideline already. He wasn’t.

The fetishisation of apparent ITK posters on here is weird. Grown adults getting over excited about an “insider” supposedly feeding them information and going through mental gymnastics to explain how calls he got wrong were actually spot on. Are we just ignoring the claim about Jordy Hiwulas medical with Hibs now?

flash
05-08-2018, 05:17 PM
Ffs.

Tobias Funke
05-08-2018, 05:21 PM

Thank ******.

Danderhall Hibs
Calling the SJM sub today has won me over.

There’s ITK posters on here that have grown a reputation for posting things like striker to sign by the end of the week, kamberi to re-sign and mallan to sign, all of which were all pretty obvious, this guy has called a sub to get made pre-match of a player that is never subbed early......on top of that he called the 70th minute, we had a player receiving treatment on the 70th minute mark, as soon as he got the all clear SJM got subbed.

He’s being fed some inside info IMO.

Absolutely - McGinn to be subbed in 70 is the best ITK info we’ve had.

Heisenberg
This is mental. My thoughts are that the guy has gotten incrediblely lucky with the McGinn sub. Hiwula, no sign of him. Agyepong on Friday? Didn’t happen. Bids/interest from Everton for McGinn? No sign of that either.

I’ll eat the biggest humble pie ever if BG turns out to be ITK.

Springbank
05-08-2018, 05:26 PM
This is mental. My thoughts are that the guy has gotten incrediblely lucky with the McGinn sub. Hiwula, no sign of him. Agyepong on Friday? Didn’t happen. Bids/interest from Everton for McGinn? No sign of that either.

I’ll eat the biggest humble pie ever if BG turns out to be ITK.

toffee flavoured?
nom nom nom

bingo70
05-08-2018, 05:28 PM
Regarding the hiwala thing, the interview with sean Dyche after the Eberdeen game the other night was interesting. He was saying that what happens now is all is agreed between the player, club and agent....at that point the selling club and agent both put their feelers out and make it common knowledge of the deal that’s been agreed and gives other clubs the chance to beat the offer. It used to annoy him but he’s had to accept that’s how all deals work now and he’s benefited from it so can’t complain too much.

Even if Bleeds Green is Neil Lennon he could have got that wrong.

If BG sends me his bank details right now I’m transferring him my life savings such is my trust in him.

madhatter
05-08-2018, 05:28 PM
McGinn shouted something to Parker at about the 72nd minute. Lennon and Parker also had some communication regarding McGinn roughly at that time also.

For me, means nothing though. McGinn could easily have had his mind on Thursday’s game and had a wee niggle.

CapitalGreen
05-08-2018, 05:30 PM
Regarding the hiwala thing, the interview with sean Dyche after the Eberdeen game the other night was interesting. He was saying that what happens now is all is agreed between the player, club and agent....at that point the selling club and agent both put their feelers out and make it common knowledge of the deal that’s been agreed and gives other clubs the chance to beat the offer. It used to annoy him but he’s had to accept that’s how all deals work now and he’s benefited from it so can’t complain too much.

Even if Bleeds Green is Neil Lennon he could have got that wrong.

If BG sends me his bank details right now I’m transferring him my life savings such is my trust in him.

So you truly believe this Hiwula boy had a medical with Hibs on Wednesday as stated while the clubs football operations department were in Greece?

leither17
05-08-2018, 05:36 PM
So you truly believe this Hiwula boy had a medical with Hibs on Wednesday as stated while the clubs football operations department were in Greece?

Didn’t a lot of staff stay behind after the problems with the flights?

BoomtownHibees
05-08-2018, 05:38 PM

Who does the medical?

Lee Marvin
05-08-2018, 05:40 PM
People thinking there is anything ITK re the sub prediction is absolutely hilarious.

Danderhall Hibs
05-08-2018, 05:41 PM
People thinking there is anything ITK re the sub prediction is absolutely hilarious.

Based on how easy it is to make folk think you’re ITK I’m surprised that folk are doubting this guy.

Slim Shady
05-08-2018, 05:42 PM
Has BG been banned?
If so why?

What did I miss?

hibee_girl
05-08-2018, 05:43 PM
Has BG been banned?
If so why?

What did I miss?

No, he has not.

bingo70
05-08-2018, 05:45 PM

I’ve no idea if he had a medical or not, I’m just saying because he never signed doesn’t necessarily mean he wasn’t due to sign, signings fall through at the last minute all the time.

FWIW I remember an itk poster on here before saying medicals were conducted by an independent party, think it was the bupa hospital in murrayfield that’s now called something else. That may have changed since East Mains was built but I don’t think it’s impossible for a medical to be conducted while the staff were in Greece.

calumhibee1
05-08-2018, 05:46 PM
I’ve no idea if he had a medical or not, I’m just saying because he never signed doesn’t necessarily mean he wasn’t due to sign, signings fall through at the last minute all the time.

FWIW I remember an itk poster on here before saying medicals were conducted by an independent party, think it was the bupa hospital in murrayfield that’s now called something else. That may have changed since East Mains was built but I don’t think it’s impossible for a medical to be conducted while the staff were in Greece.

I’m 99% certain teams like Barca outsource them. I wouldn’t be surprised if nearly every team of a half decent size did.

Heisenberg
05-08-2018, 05:46 PM
Lennon expecting English bids before Thursday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45077734

Not sure if he actually is or he’s just playing the game with Celtc.

snooky
05-08-2018, 05:50 PM

As one of your avid followers BG, can you please tell us punters how you managed to post "Now banned" if you're banned?

Unseen work
05-08-2018, 05:51 PM
I’d say McGinn to be subbed after the amount of games we have played/ going to play was to be expected.

70th minute must be the most common time for a sub also.

I’m calling coincidence as no way hibs would be making a planned sub to the minute days in advance and making it commkn knowledge

Beefster
05-08-2018, 05:54 PM
Folk believing any old pish is how we ended up with Brexit and Trump.

brianmc
05-08-2018, 05:59 PM
McGinn shouted something to Parker at about the 72nd minute. Lennon and Parker also had some communication regarding McGinn roughly at that time also.

For me, means nothing though. McGinn could easily have had his mind on Thursday’s game and had a wee niggle.

Perhaps BG is SJM.......?🤔

AlbertK86
05-08-2018, 05:59 PM

Saving him for Thursday ... was always going o happen

SRHibs
05-08-2018, 06:00 PM
Perhaps BG is SJM.......?🤔

Doubt it, SJM always struck me as a smart lad.

danhibees1875
05-08-2018, 06:01 PM
Saving him for Thursday ... was always going o happen

Yet only bleed green posted it before the game. 🤔

GloryGlory
05-08-2018, 06:03 PM
Who does the medical?

ISTR reading some time ago about Hibs using the Murrayfield Hospital for medicals. Could just be senility on my part, though! :greengrin

Billy Whizz
05-08-2018, 06:04 PM
I’d say McGinn to be subbed after the amount of games we have played/ going to play was to be expected.

70th minute must be the most common time for a sub also.

I’m calling coincidence as no way hibs would be making a planned sub to the minute days in advance and making it commkn knowledge
If we’d been losing, no way would McGinn have been substituted. So this person call also call the score, as well as the time of a Hibs substitution

Mcpakeisgod
05-08-2018, 06:04 PM

😂😂😂love this

SRHibs
05-08-2018, 06:05 PM
If we’d been losing, no way would McGinn have been substituted. So this person call also call the score, as well as the time of a Hibs substitution

Scottish football is fixed. Confirmed.

The Leith Dutch
05-08-2018, 06:07 PM
So he called a sub occurring in the 70th minute, said sub occurred in the 80th minute and he was apparently spot on? 😂

Ambrose went down in the 69th minute, if McGinn was going to be subbed in the 70th minute the player coming on would have been readying himself on the sideline already. He wasn’t.

The fetishisation of apparent ITK posters on here is weird. Grown adults getting over excited about an “insider” supposedly feeding them information and going through mental gymnastics to explain how calls he got wrong were actually spot on. Are we just ignoring the claim about Jordy Hiwulas medical with Hibs now?

This.

First, we're hardly in Nostradamus territory suggesting that our most influential midfielder would be subbed towards the end of the match with an important game looming on Thursday.

Then there's the fact that I seriously doubt any team plans substitutes at that level.
General ideas like swapping the strikers on 65-70 minutes? Maybe.
Pulling a specific player on a specific minute? Not going to happen.
Worse, I'd be somewhat disturbed if we did have plans like that as it would suggest we're not taking the game situation on it's own merits.

Finally, it didn't happen on 70 minutes.
In short the only way McGinn wouldn't have been substituted is if the game was in the balance and that substitution when it came was always most likely to have been somewhere in the 65 - 80 minute mark.

Not to say any other information he's providing is wrong but the substitution thing I'm not buying at all.

The Leith Dutch
05-08-2018, 06:16 PM

Damn. If only I'd posted that there were going to be some yellow cards in the game today (itk with Madden).
Oh. And that there would be some goalkicks (itk with having-watched-a-football-match-before).

He posted there would be a substitution of McGinn and that was always highly likely. He got the timing wrong.
Have people here gone mental or something?

For this to be even considered anything other than just a guess it had to happen bang on the 70th minute.
Even then, with the likely window of a substitution it's probably a 1 in 15 or 20 guess.

The Leith Dutch
05-08-2018, 06:17 PM

:agree:

Danderhall Hibs
05-08-2018, 06:18 PM
Damn. If only I'd posted that there were going to be some yellow cards in the game today (itk with Madden).
Oh. And that there would be some goalkicks (itk with having-watched-a-football-match-before).

He posted there would be a substitution of McGinn and that was always highly likely. He got the timing wrong.
Have people here gone mental or something?

For this to be even considered anything other than just a guess it had to happen bang on the 70th minute.
Even then, with the likely window of a substitution it's probably a 1 in 15 or 20 guess.

Why is this being forensically challenged? Normally when ITK stuff is posted everyone pisses their pants even though it’s obvious stuff being posted.

WhileTheChief..
05-08-2018, 06:18 PM
I believe in Bleed Green.

Lennon confirmed the lad from City is a done deal. The fact that it wasn’t announced on Friday means hee haw.

The Everton rumour has been kicking around for months.

The McGinn sub thing nailed it. Has he ever been subbed off early in a match before whilst at Hibs?

There was zero reason to take him off today.

I can totally believe that Lennon said to whoever that we need to play him but if we’re comfortably in front we’ll take him off to avoid risking injury.
Anyways, Brighton, Everton, Cardiff or whoever down south - I really don’t care. Just give us the £5m :cb

Edinburgh Green
05-08-2018, 06:21 PM
How many times has McGinn been subbed before?

southsider
05-08-2018, 06:24 PM
How many times has McGinn been subbed before?

Just saving his legs for Thurs

bingo70
05-08-2018, 06:24 PM
Why is this being forensically challenged? Normally when ITK stuff is posted everyone pisses their pants even though it’s obvious stuff being posted.

Wee bit inside info for you mate.....

Hibs have got one deal all agreed, should be announced either tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest. If all else falls into place we may get one, possibly two others before next weekend.

SJM expected to play on Thursday, could change at last minute if one of the interested clubs increases offer, all a bit up in the air at the moment though.

You’re welcome........

ancient hibee
05-08-2018, 06:25 PM
How many times has he been due to play an important European game in a few days.How many times do players pick up needless injuries in the last few minutes of a game that is really over?

Danderhall Hibs
05-08-2018, 06:26 PM

Hibs have got one deal all agreed, should be announced either tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest. If all else falls into place we may get one, possibly two others before next weekend.

SJM expected to play on Thursday, could change at last minute if one of the interested clubs increases offer, all a bit up in the air at the moment though.

You’re welcome........

Interesting - thanks for the info. :hilarious

Danderhall Hibs
Just saving his legs for Thurs

:agree: how many times has he been subbed before?

Clarence

I think the problem is people not realising that this is all meant to be a bit of fun. What a boring website this would be if it was nothing more than a record of proven facts. It reminds me of folk who get really wound up by sales calls. Just say no thanks and hang up if it’s not for you. There’s a real air of pitchforks and torches about this place at times.

Lee Marvin
05-08-2018, 06:29 PM
I believe in Bleed Green.

Lennon confirmed the lad from City is a done deal. The fact that it wasn’t announced on Friday means hee haw.

The Everton rumour has been kicking around for months.

The McGinn sub thing nailed it. Has he ever been subbed off early in a match before whilst at Hibs?

There was zero reason to take him off today.

I can totally believe that Lennon said to whoever that we need to play him but if we’re comfortably in front we’ll take him off to avoid risking injury.
Anyways, Brighton, Everton, Cardiff or whoever down south - I really don’t care. Just give us the £5m :cb

There was EVERY reason to sub him today. If we were losing, there would have been no reason and it would not have happened.

Bleed green must be absolutely pissing himself laughing at posts like this.

He may ne ITK in some capacity, but not even neil lennon would know if mcginn was getting subbed today.

The amount of people who believe this is ludicrous

BoomtownHibees
05-08-2018, 06:31 PM

You’re welcome........

Remember that deals can fail at the last minute for a number of reasons tho 🙄

The Leith Dutch
05-08-2018, 06:32 PM

This one is being challenged because folk seem to have lost their marbles.
It's one thing to be impressed by someone posting about a transfer.

It's totally different assuming that a fairly predictable event within a football match that someone said would happen at a specific time (which in fact didn't happen at that time) now backs up everything that person said. This is the sort of **** cults start with. Horse**** of the highest order.

bingo70
05-08-2018, 06:35 PM
This one is being challenged because folk seem to have lost their marbles.
It's one thing to be impressed by someone posting about a transfer.

It's totally different assuming that a fairly predictable event within a football match that someone said would happen at a specific time (which in fact didn't happen at that time) now backs up everything that person said. This is the sort of **** cults start with. Horse**** of the highest order.

How often does SJM get subbed early?

Dunfyhibee
05-08-2018, 06:44 PM
Small thing to look into but didn't notice McGinn prolonging any "goodbye" either when subbed or after the game.

Wee Scottie Dug
05-08-2018, 06:46 PM
How often does SJM get subbed early?

How often are we 3-0 up with 20 minutes to go with an important match 4 days ahead? :greengrin

Ps - I think the answer to both are quite low :wink:

Thecat23

Do you ever give up. You can’t stand it can you people post info 😂😂

Craig_HFC
Jesus Christ this place is absolutely mental.

Billy Whizz
05-08-2018, 06:48 PM

Think there’s also a few wind up merchants on here too

bingo70
05-08-2018, 06:49 PM
Do you ever give up. You can’t stand it can you people post info 😂😂

He’s defending the guy that’s been posting the info today I think?

I think he’s just challenging the double standards on display on this board, that’s my interpretation of what’s being said anyway.

Thecat23
05-08-2018, 06:50 PM

I think he’s just challenging the double standards on display on this board, that’s my interpretation of what’s being said anyway.

He’s having shots at other posters Bingo go back a page. I still think BG knows something and is also winding a few up. I find it brilliant!

Joe6-2
05-08-2018, 06:51 PM
He’s having shots at other posters Bingo go back a page. I still think BG knows something and is also winding a few up. I find it brilliant!

Can we assume you haven’t found anything out Cat?

J-C
05-08-2018, 06:52 PM
I've not posted anything re Bleed Green, whatever he knows or is up to its been fun watching some folk either creaming themselves at every post he makes or others ripping him a new one and basically calling him a shyster. Whatever happens happens but it's been fun reading.🤣

Thecat23
05-08-2018, 06:54 PM
I've not posted anything re Bleed Green, whatever he knows or is up to its been fun watching some folk either creaming themselves at every post he makes or others ripping him a new one and basically calling him a shyster. Whatever happens happens but it's been fun reading.🤣

He’s been brilliant 😁 I hope he stays and keeps posting his stuff.

Thecat23
05-08-2018, 06:55 PM
Can we assume you haven’t found anything out Cat?

Not much nah.

Danderhall Hibs
05-08-2018, 07:01 PM

:agree: he got one right so he’s off to a flyer.

Jack Hackett
05-08-2018, 07:02 PM

Brilliant, innit!? :greengrin

Bleed green
05-08-2018, 07:08 PM
Brandon Barker...

Scott Allan ...

John McGinn money lets this happen

rotherhamrob
05-08-2018, 07:09 PM
Personally I love all the itk posts no matter who they're from.
Thankfully I'm old enough and wise enough to take it all with a pinch of salt.
When hibs announce signings is when I believe them.
Some people really need to take a chill pill.
At the end of the day I'm 52 years old and I can't remember a better time to be a hibs fan,ffs just enjoy it while it's like this because it's f*****g brilliant.

calumhibee1
05-08-2018, 07:09 PM
Not much nah.

That’s cause you’re not half as in the know as bleed green to be fair. No shame in that :greengrin. Getting the substitution shout so close today was very good. I’m a bleed green believer!

GloryGlory
05-08-2018, 07:10 PM
At the end of the day I'm 52 years old and I can't remember a better time to be a hibs fan,ffs just enjoy it while it's like this because it's f*****g brilliant.

:agree: Exactly. It's a RUMOURS thread.

bingo70
05-08-2018, 07:10 PM
Brandon Barker...

Scott Allan ...

John McGinn money lets this happen

Thanks for the info BG.

As our resident most ITK poster now, is SJM still going to Everton tomorrow?

Bleed green
05-08-2018, 07:12 PM
Whoever is off work on Tuesday... go down to ER reception and tie a scarf... will be used for the unveiling.

Genuine

WhileTheChief..
05-08-2018, 07:12 PM
It’s all good fun.

How can some of you get so antsy about it?

Just go with the flow and enjoy your “told you so” when he signs a contract extension :na na:

Bleed green
05-08-2018, 07:13 PM
Thanks for the info BG.

As our resident most ITK poster now, is SJM still going to Everton tomorrow?

Few teams are interested down south.. things can change

Thecat23
05-08-2018, 07:15 PM
That’s cause you’re not half as in the know as bleed green to be fair. No shame in that :greengrin. Getting the substitution shout so close today was very good. I’m a bleed green believer!

He’s the man imo, even Neil Lennon doesn’t know what he’s doing until BG posts it. Genuinely this he’s brilliant 😁

Joe6-2
05-08-2018, 07:15 PM
Not much nah.

Not much sounds like something tho?!!

Thecat23
05-08-2018, 07:16 PM

This 👏🏼👏🏼

bingo70
05-08-2018, 07:16 PM
It’s all good fun.

How can some of you get so antsy about it?

Just go with the flow and enjoy your “told you so” when he signs a contract extension :na na:

Correct.

I’m choosing to believe him as it’s more fun to do so.

If it turns out to be nonsense then I’m sure I’ll quicky get over it.

IGRIGI
05-08-2018, 07:17 PM
He must have ripped the tap aff it when Mcginn came off when he did.

Squealing pig
05-08-2018, 07:17 PM
I think bleed green is Neil lennon

Bleed green
05-08-2018, 07:18 PM
I think bleed green is Neil lennon

We are all Neil Lennon

Thecat23
05-08-2018, 07:20 PM
We are all Neil Lennon

Actually we are all Garry Parker!!!!! 👀

houstonhibbee
05-08-2018, 07:20 PM
:top marks

BroxburnHibee
05-08-2018, 07:24 PM
Whoever is off work on Tuesday... go down to ER reception and tie a scarf... will be used for the unveiling.

Genuine

Well I'm convinced.

Bleed green
05-08-2018, 07:26 PM
Well I'm convinced.

As long as it’s a Hibs scarf

huggie1875
05-08-2018, 07:28 PM
are some of you for real it was a cert if we were 2 or more goals up legs would be rested at 70mins we have a massive game on Thursday its like predicting fries at mcdonalds:agree:

hibee1875
05-08-2018, 07:28 PM
As long as it’s a Hibs scarf

You're literally just rambling incoherent sentences now.

DavidDavidGray
05-08-2018, 07:34 PM

Course he was the only one who posted since when did we start predicting subs? Was 100% going to be subbed if we were winning as he put in some shift both today and on thursday and would be knackered. I said I thought Swanson would come on, doesn’t mean I have any inside knowledge.

cabbageandribs1875
05-08-2018, 07:35 PM
are some of you for real it was a cert if we were 2 or more goals up legs would be rested at 70mins we have a massive game on Thursday its like predicting fries at mcdonalds:agree:

he got got the Hiwula signing badly wrong, sjm is not going to Everton like alan stubbs told him, therefore, i'm not going through to ER on tuesday for the next guess :(

calumhibee1
05-08-2018, 07:37 PM
Course he was the only one who posted since when did we start predicting subs? Was 100% going to be subbed if we were winning as he put in some shift both today and on thursday and would be knackered. I said I thought Swanson would come on, doesn’t mean I have any inside knowledge.

Big difference is that you thought Swanson would come on. BG KNEW that SJM was going to be taken off. I’m predicting he is Lewis Stevenson.

BILLYHIBS
05-08-2018, 07:39 PM
Told all my mates who are all ST holders but not on dot net that if SJM gets hooked approx 70 mins it is a sign from Lenny that he is off! They all laughed but their faces when he got hooked as he never gets hooked especially as his last action was to lob their goalie was a picture! They all looked at me as if I was Derren Brown or the Impossible guy or something ! Especially when SJM came on at the end they were expecting him to do a lap of honour and throw his shirt into the crowd and start kissing babes.Brilliant!! :wink::thumbsup:

IanM
05-08-2018, 07:41 PM

Genuine

The kinda knot Leigh Griffiths does when he ties a scarf?

supermcginn
05-08-2018, 07:42 PM
Lighten up 🙈

snooky
05-08-2018, 07:43 PM
He’s the man imo, even Neil Lennon doesn’t know what he’s doing until BG posts it. Genuinely this he’s brilliant 😁

:faf: :aok:

Bleed green
05-08-2018, 07:43 PM
The kinda knot Leigh Griffiths does when he ties a scarf?

Hahaha damn

Lago
05-08-2018, 07:45 PM
It's certainly livened up this thread. 😂

houstonhibbee
05-08-2018, 07:46 PM
Hahaha damn

no, can't be...............

Gordy M
05-08-2018, 07:47 PM
Hahaha damn

Are you saying Griffiths is signing for Hibs on Tuesday??

Bleed green
05-08-2018, 07:47 PM
all I said was we are getting the band back together. What a few year to be a Hibs fan!
Liked the posts or not you are all Hibs fans wanting the best for the club.

snooky
05-08-2018, 07:50 PM
Actually we are all Garry Parker!!!!! ��

Och, now you've gone and upset Spartacus. :boo hoo:

SRHibs
05-08-2018, 07:51 PM
all I said was we are getting the band back together. What a few year to be a Hibs fan!

Not “we”? 🤔😉

...WentToMowAnSPL
05-08-2018, 07:52 PM
Liked the posts or not you are all Hibs fans wanting the best for the club.If any more come back, we are going to have to dig our black suits, pork pie hats, shades and adopt "Find someone to love" and "Sweet home chicago" as alternate anthems

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

calumhibee1
05-08-2018, 07:54 PM

I cannot wait for 5pm on Tuesday.

Jim44
05-08-2018, 07:56 PM
Why is Bleed Green getting it in the neck? His ‘gtbbt’ was only cribbed from a social media post. Charlatan or not, it’s a refreshing change to have a few characters around. I shudder to think what this place would be like if the team was doing really badly. :hibees: :hibees :nlgwa

thegaffer12
05-08-2018, 07:58 PM
Hahaha damn

Have you ever seen bendy water?

Hibby Bairn
05-08-2018, 07:59 PM
Was Bleed Green sitting beside Neil Lennon today?

houstonhibbee
05-08-2018, 08:00 PM

I was wondering who that was..........

bingo70
05-08-2018, 08:00 PM

What makes you say that? Who was sitting beside Neil Lennon today?

Please don’t say Bleed Green 😉

J-C
05-08-2018, 08:01 PM

George Craig? Or Graham Mathie?

Hibernian32
05-08-2018, 08:03 PM
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3028339/john-mcginn-celtic-hibs-neil-lennon/amp/

lennon post match comparing McGinn to VVD.
very mis leading headline as well

disgusting paper I know..

The Pointer
05-08-2018, 08:10 PM
Sitting here on the west coast, it's hilarious some of the reactions. I'm never in the position of knowing anything that happens behind the scenes (except for a soapy at work who "was speaking to Stokesy" last week about SJM), but if BG suggests there's the possibility of some of these signings coming off then I'll be excited.

If we're getting the band back together, then brilliant (and I'm a Blues Brothers fan)!

Aldo
05-08-2018, 08:16 PM
On a side note I spoke with Rocky today and he said he's 3-4 weeks away from full fitness!

Bogdan had another good game today so food for thought for NL once Rocky is up to speed!

Hibby Bairn
05-08-2018, 08:16 PM
I think it is a risky but skilled insider way for Hibs to release info, engage with fans and drive up competitive interest in McGinn. Good fun as well.

greenlex
05-08-2018, 08:17 PM
Dunno but there was a geezer in a beige hoody with the hood up just in front of Motherwell Ryan Bowman. Thought it was a bit strange in today’s heat.

Blaster
05-08-2018, 08:19 PM
Ffs.

Was waiting for it mate. 9 mins late as we said at the game
Typo lol 😂

Edinburgh Green
05-08-2018, 08:27 PM
Bleed Green is my favourite poster. I fully expect us to sign all the players he mentioned then he will log off Hibs.net and ride into the sunset.

Dads will tell their kids stories about him. It’ll be glorious!

Borderhibbie76
05-08-2018, 08:32 PM
Liked the posts or not you are all Hibs fans wanting the best for the club.I assume you are predicting Scott Allan then??

And yes you are correct we all the best for our great club and now is a great time to be a Hibee no doubt

DavidDavidGray
05-08-2018, 08:34 PM
Big difference is that you thought Swanson would come on. BG KNEW that SJM was going to be taken off. I’m predicting he is Lewis Stevenson.

I hope you’re at the wind up

Borderhibbie76
05-08-2018, 08:34 PM
On a side note I spoke with Rocky today and he said he's 3-4 weeks away from full fitness!

Bogdan had another good game today so food for thought for NL once Rocky is up to speed!That's interesting...if Bogdan keeps playing like Thurs and today he's got a fight on his hands for the gloves that's for sure

huggie1875
05-08-2018, 08:35 PM
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3028339/john-mcginn-celtic-hibs-neil-lennon/amp/

lennon post match comparing McGinn to VVD.
very mis leading headline as well

disgusting paper I know..

“We call Stevie Mallan ‘Methadone Mick’ after the ‘Still Game’ TV character but his accuracy from free-kicks is fantastic. It must be a nightmare for goalkeepers but he’s got more to his game than just set-plays.:faf:

Paloschi
05-08-2018, 08:42 PM
The Leigh thing.... It would be on loan and to get his sharpness back for 6 months... 😉

Togs91
05-08-2018, 08:47 PM
The Leigh thing.... It would be on loan and to get his sharpness back for 6 months... 😉

Was wondering how long it would take for his name to get mentioned on this thread, been a good 20 pages at least since the last time 😂

Bleed green
05-08-2018, 09:06 PM
75th minute on Thursday.
David gray off on comes B.....

dunfyhibby
05-08-2018, 09:09 PM
75th minute on Thursday.

Bartley

CropleyWasGod
05-08-2018, 09:10 PM
75th minute on Thursday.
David gray off on comes B.....Billy Whizz.

Please say yes.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

jaggedllama
05-08-2018, 09:11 PM
75th minute on Thursday.

Barry Chuckle?

davemcbain
05-08-2018, 09:12 PM

Whoah - I thought the cat was Lewis. :na na:

leither17
05-08-2018, 09:17 PM
Barry Chuckle?

Too soon

greenlex
05-08-2018, 09:19 PM
75th minute on Thursday.
Boyle.

Blaster
05-08-2018, 09:20 PM
Barry Chuckle?

To steal the joke from my mate today....

Could be a long funeral if it’s a burial. To me, to you... 😂