PDA

View Full Version : Buzzing for today ! Thanks Hibs for a fantastic season

GreenCastle
13-05-2018, 07:50 AM
Can’t wait for today and for the fans to show the players and manager how much we appreicate the effort they have put in this season.

It’s been one of the most enjoyable teams to watch for a very long time and I’m grateful for everything the players and manager have put into this season.

Many fond memories and I’m certain we will push on next season.

Due to the nature of Hibs and Scottish football many will play their last game for the club today and I really hope the fans show the appreciation to every single player and staff member.

Make sure you arrive early and welcome the players onto your the pitch and participate in the display if you sit in the Famous Five Stand.

Sammy7nil
13-05-2018, 08:02 AM
They deserve a great ovation and I am sure they will get it. Those players that will not be here next year should leave proud with our thanks.

However I am flat as a pancake today should have had a real edge to it and that is now missing.

flash
13-05-2018, 08:08 AM
Looking forward to the last game of our best league season in years.
The fact we can screw it up for The Rangers is an added bonus.

Pretty Boy
13-05-2018, 08:11 AM
Looking forward to today. It's been a great season, particularly the 2nd half which isn't something you can say about Hibs too often. Hopefully we can end it on a high.

Col2
13-05-2018, 08:50 AM
Yes looking forward to it now.

Players and manager deserve a great reception after a fantastic season. Likely in 6 days we will be confirmed as being in Europe and if not then well done Motherwell.

Almost 2 years anniversary to that big day and a few reminders will do no harm!

MSK
13-05-2018, 08:54 AM
Looking forward to the last game of our best league season in years.
The fact we can screw it up for The Rangers is an added bonus.Too right, **** all this negative pish, lets get right intae them today !!

MB62
13-05-2018, 09:27 AM
They deserve a great ovation and I am sure they will get it. Those players that will not be here next year should leave proud with our thanks.

However I am flat as a pancake today should have had a real edge to it and that is now missing.

Can't share your feelings Sammy. I might understand where you are coming from but me? I'm still right up for it and can't wait for the game to start. Never such a thing as meaningless game against that lot.
Also this is as much to say 'THANKS' to EVERYONE at Hibernian Football Club for contributing to a great season of football.

GGTTH

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag: :flag::flag:

OsloHibs
13-05-2018, 11:08 AM
Those players deserve a huge ovation for sure. Great season. I really hope Kamberi is staying.

euro Hibby
13-05-2018, 11:18 AM
Excellent season , one of the best. Not long ago we were stuck in the championship. today we can get 3rd equal and our best ever points tally.
good time to be a hibby.