PDA

View Full Version : New HSL Web Site

OfficialHSL
12-05-2018, 12:19 PM
We are delighted to announce that our new web site is now live at www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk

HSL

Col2
12-05-2018, 12:24 PM
Looks good.

12-05-2018, 12:35 PM
Very good. Just logged in and it is a huge improvement.

kaimendhibs
12-05-2018, 01:16 PM
Other than the fact I kept getting error messages when attempting to amend my monthly contribution

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Newcastlehibby
12-05-2018, 01:20 PM
Clachmannan? Oops.

HFCdeb
12-05-2018, 01:21 PM
Looks great

Pretty Boy
12-05-2018, 01:25 PM
Big improvement, looks really good.

cabbageandribs1875
12-05-2018, 01:34 PM
can't remember my username, filled in e-mail address to reset password and nothing happens, you manage to find my e-mail every month so why is it not working :dunno:

Billy Whizz
12-05-2018, 01:35 PM
Keeps telling me I’m either not registered, as it doesn’t recognise my email address?

OfficialHSL
12-05-2018, 01:41 PM
can't remember my username, filled in e-mail address to reset password and nothing happens, you manage to find my e-mail every month so why is it not working :dunno:

Please pm your details and we will investigate ?

HSL

OfficialHSL
12-05-2018, 01:41 PM
Keeps telling me I’m either not registered, as it doesn’t recognise my email address?

Please send us a pm and we can check this out

HSL

Blaster
12-05-2018, 01:52 PM
Please send us a pm and we can check this out

HSL

Worth adding HSL to the thread title?

H18 SFR
13-05-2018, 06:39 AM
We are delighted to announce that our new web site is now live at www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk

HSL

I've tried to update my monthly contribution, it's displaying an error code and won't update.

These small issues/bugs are normal with a new platform like this but we don't want to miss out on some extra dosh.

BlackSheep
13-05-2018, 07:07 AM
Logged in and sent a one time payment, all went through fine for me.

Great update HSL, hopefully once the wee bugs mentioned above are ironed out we will see more signing up as it is now a great platform to control your HSL membership.

Good work.

Pedantic_Hibee
13-05-2018, 07:23 AM
I'm trying to sign up me and my old man to this. I go through the donate stage, set up my monthly donation amount yet when I try to donate it keeps highlighting my email address with a pop-up box saying "please use this format".

Can anyone help? I'm starting to think I'd be better just posting money in an envelope each month. I've been approved for a mortgage quicker than this 👺

OfficialHSL
13-05-2018, 08:00 AM
I'm trying to sign up me and my old man to this. I go through the donate stage, set up my monthly donation amount yet when I try to donate it keeps highlighting my email address with a pop-up box saying "please use this format".

Can anyone help? I'm starting to think I'd be better just posting money in an envelope each month. I've been approved for a mortgage quicker than this 👺

Pedantic Hibee

If you send us a pm with your phone number we will be happy to call and help with this.

HSL

OfficialHSL
13-05-2018, 08:03 AM
I've tried to update my monthly contribution, it's displaying an error code and won't update.

These small issues/bugs are normal with a new platform like this but we don't want to miss out on some extra dosh.

Can you send us a pm with your details and we will be happy to help.

So far we have only had a couple of minor issues which are currently being looked at.

Some issues are user issues ( not saying that's the problem here ) but we will be happy to call to sort things out.

HSL

Pedantic_Hibee
13-05-2018, 08:27 AM
Mine will definitely be a user issue 🙃

cam75
13-05-2018, 08:46 AM
Works well after my initial attempt to log in,I never checked my email but got the link from there,thanks for the quick reply.

Ggtth

Blaster
13-05-2018, 08:28 PM
Bump

OfficialHSL
13-05-2018, 08:32 PM
Bump

We are delighted with the positive feedback so far regarding the new web site. Some minor issues have been identified but so far there has been a great response.

Here's a very simple idea to all those Season Ticket holders out there who have not joined HSL or don't want to commit to a regular monthly amount. If you have been really happy with this Season and feel you really got your moneys worth would you consider a one off donation of £25 to help get right behind the Manager. It's easy, just go to https://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/donate/ and click on the single donation of £25. What a nice thank you for a great season.

HSL

madhatter
13-05-2018, 08:46 PM
New website is definitely an improvement. Quick question, is there work going on regarding adding incentives? No problem with supporting the club - I buy ST, shirts and put money into HSL but tbh it does feel like small things could be given back to fans beyond the performances on the park. E.g. could all HSL supporters be entered into a raffle for a signed shirt or ball on a monthly basis? It may encourage more people to sign up and wouldn't really cost the club much in the way of time and money. Not sure if this is something being discussed between HSL and the club.

OfficialHSL
13-05-2018, 09:30 PM
New website is definitely an improvement. Quick question, is there work going on regarding adding incentives? No problem with supporting the club - I buy ST, shirts and put money into HSL but tbh it does feel like small things could be given back to fans beyond the performances on the park. E.g. could all HSL supporters be entered into a raffle for a signed shirt or ball on a monthly basis? It may encourage more people to sign up and wouldn't really cost the club much in the way of time and money. Not sure if this is something being discussed between HSL and the club.

Madhatter

Thank you for your suggestion. The short answer is yes. This is why we introduced the Hibs currency of Francks, to recognise different contribution levels with a view to offering some recognition. As we said in our covering letter these will not be big or costly as it would rather defeat the whole idea of trying to get as much money into the team as possible. We are open to as many ideas and suggestions as possible ?

HSL

madhatter
13-05-2018, 09:38 PM
Madhatter

Thank you for your suggestion. The short answer is yes. This is why we introduced the Hibs currency of Francks, to recognise different contribution levels with a view to offering some recognition. As we said in our covering letter these will not be big or costly as it would rather defeat the whole idea of trying to get as much money into the team as possible. We are open to as many ideas and suggestions as possible ?

HSL

Perfect, thanks. I’m content with my contributions but think incentives will help get more people onboard.

I’ll have a think of some ideas and post them up here or fire through an email.

Thanks for the work put in on the new website and all other things going on.

Green Man
13-05-2018, 09:55 PM
I like the site - the option of a one off donation looks easy to do and is something I’ll consider using. I did notice that I’ve still got my old address details on there - is there a way on the site that I can update them?

Neil4Hibs
14-05-2018, 09:07 AM
I like the site - the option of a one off donation looks easy to do and is something I’ll consider using. I did notice that I’ve still got my old address details on there - is there a way on the site that I can update them?

Mine too. Showing my old postal address even though my certificate was sent to my current address. Can't see how to edit address though?

OfficialHSL
14-05-2018, 09:24 AM
Mine too. Showing my old postal address even though my certificate was sent to my current address. Can't see how to edit address though?
We have flagged this issue up with the web developer.
In the meantime please feel free to email us at info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk

Jim Adie

Bostonhibby
14-05-2018, 09:32 AM
Accessed last night for first time, no problems and should be really easy to sign up.

Enjoyed navigating through the site. Good stuff.[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

OfficialHSL
14-05-2018, 09:43 AM
Accessed last night for first time, no problems and should be really easy to sign up.

Enjoyed navigating through the site. Good stuff.[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Thank you on behalf of all those who helped with this and again sorry for the delay.
HSL