PDA

View Full Version : Players in players out Hibs related only

Greenworld
12-05-2018, 07:35 AM
Read a few interesting comments today mainly from TC be nice to put the all here for ease of reading [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Greenworld
12-05-2018, 07:40 AM
Read a few interesting comments today mainly from TC be nice to put the all here for ease of reading [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G903F using TapatalkStevie Mallan to sign..TC says
Kembari to sign.....TC says
Lennon is not leaving ....parker says

Effi leaving lots of interest ...press
John mcginn leaving

Juice-Terry
12-05-2018, 07:45 AM
McGeouch leaving (to Blackburn?).....according to Lennon.

Ronniekirk
12-05-2018, 08:00 AM
Stevie Mallan to sign..TC says

John mcginn leaving

If Effie leaving we get a fee at least But don't think Lennon will want him to leave this next window unless he feels Ryan is ready to play regularly in first team next Season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heisenberg
12-05-2018, 08:02 AM
http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/16221245.Chief_Executive_Steve_Waggott_discusses_R overs__summer_transfer_plans/?ref=mac

Small paragraph in the link above says the following...

“Rovers were yesterday linked with a move for Hibs midfielder Dylan McGeouch, though it is understood the 25-year-old Scotland international is not a player currently on the radar.”

neil7908
12-05-2018, 08:09 AM
Crawford from Hamilton has been linked with us and I'm sure a couple of ITK posters have said it's a possibility.

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
12-05-2018, 08:28 AM
If Effie leaving we get a fee at least But don't think Lennon will want him to leave this next window unless he feels Ryan is ready to play regularly in first team next Season

I think if we get offered decent money for Ambrose, we should consider it - We will have to trust Porteous st some point.

southsider
12-05-2018, 08:40 AM
I think if we get offered decent money for Ambrose, we should consider it - We will have to trust Porteous st some point.
Agreed. Ryan is going to be a star. Really good defender with a eye for goal. Scored more goals than the rest of our centre backs put together I think. In fact, I would play him tomorrow. Had a fab game at Ipox.

CMurdoch
12-05-2018, 10:15 PM

I think there was always a wee agreement between Hibs and Ambrose which allowed him to move on this summer.
Suspect he was given a signing on fee which we will recoup by selling him on at the agreed sum.

I am not ITK.

snooky
13-05-2018, 12:20 AM
Stevie Mallan to sign..TC says

John mcginn leaving

From folk on Hibs.net

Allan - wants to stay, but depends on Celtic
Swanson - shoogly nail situation