View Full Version : Most fouled against team in the league

Ozyhibby
12-05-2018, 07:19 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180512/c986b750022d354cbcc8eac0b669fc18.jpg
We also commit the second least fouls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wookie70
12-05-2018, 11:29 AM
Surprised to see how few fouls Aberdeen have committed this season. The top hackers come as no surprise as Hearts, Motherwell and Hamilton must spend more time on the training ground kicking each other than kicking a ball. The Rangers and Kilmarnock would be up their with them if they hadn't had decent seasons.

Crazyhorse
12-05-2018, 11:32 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180512/c986b750022d354cbcc8eac0b669fc18.jpg
We also commit the second least fouls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be frank that irritates me a bit. It's easy to see why we came off 2nd best against the pub team the other night. I hope Lennon signs a couple of hard cases to wheel on against that mob at tiny.

Hibi
12-05-2018, 11:42 AM
To be frank that irritates me a bit. It's easy to see why we came off 2nd best against the pub team the other night. I hope Lennon signs a couple of hard cases to wheel on against that mob at tiny.

I’d say we’ve got them already and that’s why our record against them has been so good of late. Bartley in particular has owned them in these games but we chose not to play him.

spike220
12-05-2018, 11:48 AM

That is what I liked about us signing Gary Deegan. His footballing skills were about average. But he scared the dickens out of anyone stupid enough to come near him. A bit of a nutter he would just knock lumps out of the others and commanded respect. We could do with a player like him I the squad. Even the bench the opposition would know he was one injury away from being unleashed from his cage.

Johnny_Leith
12-05-2018, 12:28 PM
That is what I liked about us signing Gary Deegan. His footballing skills were about average. But he scared the dickens out of anyone stupid enough to come near him. A bit of a nutter he would just knock lumps out of the others and commanded respect. We could do with a player like him I the squad. Even the bench the opposition would know he was one injury away from being unleashed from his cage.

Couldn't disagree more. There's nothing more infuriating than a promising move to be foiled by some hatchet man. I want hibs to play good football and entertain, as well as win. I don't want us to sign players who are just out t kick opposition players. I want lads who can handle themselves and won't be bullied, but who can play as well. I would find it ridiculous if hibs were happy to sign another 'average' footballer just because he was 'hard'.

Marv has a great reading of the game and although going forward he's not very adventurous, he can recycle and ball retention very well.

emerald green
12-05-2018, 01:18 PM
The Yams usually get fined at the end of each season due to their appalling disciplinary record.