PDA

View Full Version : On Sunday........

Antonyopus
11-05-2018, 10:12 PM
:flag:On as many occasions as we can we must all get behind Lenny and sing as hard as we can 'One Neil Lennon there's only One Neil Lennon'. Let's get under his skin (again) and show what he really means to the Hibs family. Let's do it.

:nlgwa

The Harp Awakes
11-05-2018, 11:10 PM
:flag:On as many occasions as we can we must all get behind Lenny and sing as hard as we can 'One Neil Lennon there's only One Neil Lennon'. Let's get under his skin (again) and show what he really means to the Hibs family. Let's do it.

Totally agree mate. I don't think Hibs fans have shown their appreciation for his achievements enough during match days this season.

We should get behind him big time on Sunday and I think we will.

BegbieHSC
11-05-2018, 11:12 PM

This!

Best manager we’ve had in decades, and long may he reign! We must show him the appreciation he deserves.

Nevi_SOL
12-05-2018, 01:58 AM

Like Newcastle fans done for Rafa Benitez. Full game sung about him.

jockodile
12-05-2018, 04:07 AM
Like Newcastle fans done for Rafa Benitez. Full game sung about him.

100%. Neil is one of the family and needs to know in unequivocal terms we want him here next season.

I lived in Glasgow when he played for Celtic and was taking unacceptable stick in away games around the country, bullets in post from idiots in his home country etc but his professionalism and will to beat them was admirable.

Its maybe too much to expect that neil can ever do a pat nevin and change from lesser green to green but we should be trying to achieve that.

first objective is to make it clear, we are all neil lennon this weekend.

Forza Fred
12-05-2018, 04:18 AM
100%. Neil is one of the family and needs to know in unequivocal terms we want him here next season.

I lived in Glasgow when he played for Celtic and was taking unacceptable stick in away games around the country, bullets in post from idiots in his home country etc but his professionalism and will to beat them was admirable.

Its maybe too much to expect that neil can ever do a pat nevin and change from lesser green to green but we should be trying to achieve that.

first objective is to make it clear, we are all neil lennon this weekend.

I hope he’s there on Sunday Jockodile.

I agree with your comments.

Don’t think there are many supporters, who don’t want him to stay, and a show of support for him AND the players would do nothing but good.