PDA

View Full Version : Banner for sunday

sadtom
10-05-2018, 09:21 PM
Doubt there would be enough time but no idea how quick those singing section peeps can get them done.
But just as a show of unity would a 'We are ALL Neil Lennon' banner be a good idea?
Also could they get several thousand cardboard Lenny face masks knocked up, sold at a couple of quid it could net the singing section/club a few bob.
Would be pretty mad if there was a sea of Lenny's facing derhun. Could be a good wind up and get them seething (even more than usual)...although it might look like the video for Aphex Twin - Come to daddy. :-)
Thoughts?

Itsnoteasy
10-05-2018, 09:33 PM
Doubt there would be enough time but no idea how quick those singing section peeps can get them done.
But just as a show of unity would a 'We are ALL Neil Lennon' banner be a good idea?
Also could they get several thousand cardboard Lenny face masks knocked up, sold at a couple of quid it could net the singing section/club a few bob.
Would be pretty mad if there was a sea of Lenny's facing derhun. Could be a good wind up and get them seething (even more than usual)...although it might look like the video for Aphex Twin - Come to daddy. :-)
Thoughts?

Lenny masks were done already.
1st game at Ibrox this season

sadtom
10-05-2018, 09:38 PM
Lenny masks were done already.
1st game at Ibrox this season

Yep, seen a few. But could they get a large number done for sunday.

Itsnoteasy
10-05-2018, 09:42 PM
Yep, seen a few. But could they get a large number done for sunday.

Who would fork out the cash to pay for it.

SRHibs
10-05-2018, 09:45 PM
We all going to support someone else next season like?

Stuart93
10-05-2018, 09:52 PM
Didn't they have a large collection for a banner on Sunday?

Northernhibee
10-05-2018, 09:57 PM
I'd rather we supported Hibs than one individual who's commitment has been thrown open to question.

California-Hibs
10-05-2018, 10:04 PM
Didn't they have a large collection for a banner on Sunday?

They did, and I hope it didn't have any reference to 2nd otherwise its money wasted..

HibeeHibernian4
10-05-2018, 10:41 PM
They did, and I hope it didn't have any reference to 2nd otherwise its money wasted..

I'm certain they won't have been that gung-ho, they said in the original display thread:

"Before the end of the season we are hoping to put on a large display to celebrate our successful return to the top flight."

Which reminds me to ask again on their behalf on a newer thread, if anyone can get down to the club shop at Easter Road for 8am on Sunday, they need a hand setting the display in question up.

AgentDaleCooper
10-05-2018, 11:05 PM
I'd rather we supported Hibs than one individual who's commitment has been thrown open to question.

to be fair, i would say equally that it's the boards' ambition that has been thrown open to question.

Northernhibee
11-05-2018, 08:08 AM
to be fair, i would say equally that it's the boards' ambition that has been thrown open to question.

It's madness to say that the board haven't backed him. Seen the loss we made last season?

SeanWilson
11-05-2018, 02:29 PM
Spoke to one of the lads involves in this in my cab this morning, said the display they've got organised is by far the best yet 😊

Nameless
11-05-2018, 04:48 PM
would a 'We are ALL Neil Lennon' banner be a good idea?

I thought it was naff when Celtic did it for him, it would be worse if we copied them.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

xyz23jc
11-05-2018, 05:27 PM

:agree::aok: