PDA

View Full Version : Good Result

spike220
10-05-2018, 08:27 PM
Not that I ever enjoy losing. This result proved that we as a club want to kick on.

The bed wetting delirium of the Jambos is case and point. This is there undoing and confirmed in their minds they can compete. And probably means Levin will stay in post and they will more or less settle with the standard they have. Setting a top six finish as their target and using us a benchmark.

NL is doing his nut that we have not kicked the door down to get our deserved place at the top table of a top 3 finish. He has called into question his own position and the professionalism of his players. He is not content with meritocracy and will demand replacements as good as any outgoing players. The man does not know how to back down. Too long have we waited for a manager like this.

NL has unfinished business at Hibs. Our board will back him. Hold on to seats folks the is going to get tastey!

connerg
10-05-2018, 08:39 PM
Not that I ever enjoy losing. This result proved that we as a club want to kick on.

The bed wetting delirium of the Jambos is case and point. This is there undoing and confirmed in their minds they can compete. And probably means Levin will stay in post and they will more or less settle with the standard they have. Setting a top six finish as their target and using us a benchmark.

NL is doing his nut that we have not kicked the door down to get our deserved place at the top table of a top 3 finish. He has called into question his own position and the professionalism of his players. He is not content with meritocracy and will demand replacements as good as any outgoing players. The man does not know how to back down. Too long have we waited for a manager like this.

NL has unfinished business at Hibs. Our board will back him. Hold on to seats folks the is going to get tastey!

I think you meant you say mediocrity. Losing to them is never a good result!
I do get your train of thought though.

spike220
11-05-2018, 01:03 AM
I think you meant you say mediocrity. Losing to them is never a good result!
I do get your train of thought though.

Autocorrect!!!

Mixu62
11-05-2018, 01:59 AM
Was thinking something similar. All of a sudden levein is a saviour and a genius again so they're stuck with him!