Allan
McGinn
Swanson

kamberi
maclaren

B.H.F.C
10-05-2018, 06:25 PM
I’d stick Porteous in.

I think we need to look at getting him in the team next season so might as well start now. The defence were absolutely horrific last night.

Heisenberg
10-05-2018, 06:28 PM
Marciano

Ambrose
McGregor
Hanlon

Stevenson
McGeough
McGinn
Allan
Whittaker

Kamberi
Maclaren

Think this is what we’ll play. As close to our best side as we can get.

JimboHibs
10-05-2018, 06:32 PM
I’d stick Porteous in.

I think we need to look at getting him in the team next season so might as well start now. The defence were absolutely horrific last night.

In place of Hanlon ?

NORTHERNHIBBY
10-05-2018, 06:34 PM
We need to pick the strongest possible team available. Most of the tickets were sold on the chance that this was the top two decider.

B.H.F.C
10-05-2018, 06:36 PM
In place of Hanlon ?

He certainly couldn’t complain about being left out. None of them could.

wookie70
10-05-2018, 06:41 PM
It is really a nothing game but a great chance for more big crowd experience for Porteous. I'd give a few of the players who haven't really had a chance a game and rest SJM in case he gets injured. No point playing Dylan now as he may feel he needs to make sure he protects himself unless he has already signed a contact elsewhere. Fraser Murray on the bench and getting on later. I'd also keep the loan players on the bench unless they have a fair chance of signing. I think we have an option on Kamberi and I'd imagine we would use it if he wants to stay as he has been decent.

Bell

Gray Porteous Daz Hanlon Stevenson

Slivka Bartley Swanson

Shaw Kamberi

Billy Whizz
10-05-2018, 06:42 PM
He certainly couldn’t complain about being left out. None of them could.

Let’s through him after one bad game

B.H.F.C
10-05-2018, 06:45 PM
Let’s through him after one bad game

That’s the business they’re in. His confidence could be shot after last night for all we know. It was his worst performance in a very, very long time.

Personally I’d probably play Porteous instead of McGregor as I think he’s his long term replacement. But there aren’t many who could complain about missing out after that last night.

IGRIGI
10-05-2018, 10:07 PM
Marciano

Ambrose
McGregor
Hanlon

Gray
Mcginn
Mcgeouch
Allan
Stevenson

Kamberi
Maclaren

I'm assuming Boyle is out.

MWHIBBIES
10-05-2018, 10:11 PM
Hope Gray plays a part, could well be his last game 😥

Springbank
10-05-2018, 10:27 PM
In place of Hanlon ?

I see him as apprentice to mcgregor

Time to give rp the jersey

overdrive
10-05-2018, 11:07 PM
Marciano

Porteous, Ambrose, Hanlon

Barker, McGeough, McGinn, Swanson

Allan

Maclaren, Kamberi

We need to have a go at them which is the only reason why I have Swanson in for Stevenson.

coldingham hibs
11-05-2018, 04:01 AM
It is really a nothing game but a great chance for more big crowd experience for Porteous. I'd give a few of the players who haven't really had a chance a game and rest SJM in case he gets injured. No point playing Dylan now as he may feel he needs to make sure he protects himself unless he has already signed a contact elsewhere. Fraser Murray on the bench and getting on later. I'd also keep the loan players on the bench unless they have a fair chance of signing. I think we have an option on Kamberi and I'd imagine we would use it if he wants to stay as he has been decent.

Bell

Gray Porteous Daz Hanlon Stevenson

Slivka Bartley Swanson

Shaw Kamberi

A game against The Rangers is never ever a nothing game. We play to win and score as many as we can. I don’t think 18,000 supporters want to see us treat it as a kick about.

danhibees1875
11-05-2018, 08:34 AM
We should start with at least 3 strikers in this. Get right in their faces and gung-ho attack from the off.

Conservatively, a 4-3-3:

Rocky
Ambrose McGregor Hanlon Stevenson
McGinn MgGeouch Allan
McLaren Kamberi Barker

Or more positively, a 2-3-5:

Rocky
McGregor Hanlon
McGinn McGeouch Stevenson
Swanson Allan Barker
McLaren Kamberi

Souter96Mac
11-05-2018, 08:42 AM
We should start with at least 3 strikers in this. Get right in their faces and gung-ho attack from the off.

Conservatively, a 4-3-3:

Rocky
Ambrose McGregor Hanlon Stevenson
McGinn MgGeouch Allan
McLaren Kamberi Barker

Or more positively, a 2-3-5:

Rocky
McGregor Hanlon
McGinn McGeouch Stevenson
Swanson Allan Barker
McLaren Kamberi

I'm all about being positive on Sunday and trying to go for it. But if we go for the 2nd lineup, we'll get humped. I'd go:
Rocky
Efe Mcgregor Hanlon
Barker Mcgeouch Allan McGinn Stevenson
Kamberi McLaren

Billy Whizz
11-05-2018, 08:43 AM
Hope Gray plays a part, could well be his last game 😥

He’s got another year left

Brightside
11-05-2018, 08:59 AM
Has to be attacking and he will more than likely play Whitts. I'd like to see a 343 but i doubt it.

Efe Daz Hanlon

Dylan

Alan SJM Slivka

McLaren Kamberi Barker.

We either win 6-0 or get battered!

Borderhibbie76
11-05-2018, 09:52 AM
Has to be attacking and he will more than likely play Whitts. I'd like to see a 343 but i doubt it.

Efe Daz Hanlon

Dylan

Alan SJM Slivka

McLaren Kamberi Barker.

We either win 6-0 or get battered!If he plays Whittaker after weds he needs a serious word with himself...I get the impression he is trying to justify giving whitty a 3 year deal...there can be no other explanation for him getting a game on current form

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

B.H.F.C
11-05-2018, 09:58 AM
As unlikely as it is that we’ll win 6-0, we might as well put a team out that just has a right go at them and tries to score plenty goals.

B.H.F.C
11-05-2018, 10:00 AM

Efe Daz Hanlon

Dylan

Alan SJM Slivka

McLaren Kamberi Barker.

We either win 6-0 or get battered!

I agree that we need to go for it. But I definitely think we should play a goalie.

we are hibs
11-05-2018, 10:01 AM
If he plays Whittaker after weds he needs a serious word with himself...I get the impression he is trying to justify giving whitty a 3 year deal...there can be no other explanation for him getting a game on current form

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I agree with this and taking the fact I think he's been a very poor signing out of the equation I think it would be stupid to play a defensive minded midfielder in a game we need to score goals. I'd rather see Swanson play.