PDA

View Full Version : Kamberi

G B Young
10-05-2018, 01:04 PM
Probably been said on another thread but he should retain the penalty taking duties if we get one on Sunday (plus hopefully for next season) judging by his no nonsense spot kick last night.

TelaStella
10-05-2018, 01:06 PM
Agreed. While me and the rest of the roseburn were absolutely bricking it big Flo was cool as anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thegaffer12
10-05-2018, 01:15 PM
One positive to take away from last night. Superb penalty, and a superb striker. Need him back next season.

HibsNutter
10-05-2018, 02:03 PM
Glad we've got an option to buy him, really good player. Not arsed about Mclaren.

murray26
10-05-2018, 03:57 PM
I’d be delighted to see him sign.. I can only see him improving.. interesting summer ahead..

Hibee Mac
10-05-2018, 04:19 PM
Glad we've got an option to buy him, really good player. Not arsed about Mclaren.

Maclaren's one touch passing really brings Flo into the game, if we can keep Jamie or bring in someone with the same one touch/quick passing ability to partner Flo then we'll get the best out of him.

Scouse Hibee
10-05-2018, 04:34 PM

Keep hearing this yet he has been part of the successful partnership on a great run and his presence was missed last night alongside Kamberi!!

PPZPOL
10-05-2018, 04:39 PM

I'd disagree, Mclaren makes alot of smart runs occupying centre half's and full backs with them. Last night we played into their hands by not moving CB's around with only 1 up front. I still can't work out what we were trying to do. Unbeaten for a stack of games with a fairly settled formation then we get that put out last night. Poor decision I thought.

Pretty Boy
10-05-2018, 04:43 PM
Class act and probably the coolest player we have had at ER in years.

Him and JM are a good partnership and I hope we keep both.