PDA

View Full Version : Sundays game

we are hibs
10-05-2018, 08:43 AM
I'd urge people to still come on Sunday to give some of our cup winning legends who will probably be departing a send off they deserve. Last night was a shocker but that doesn't mean players like McGeouch and McGinn haven't done wonders for this club.

Blaster
10-05-2018, 09:27 AM
I'd urge people to still come on Sunday to give some of our cup winning legends who will probably be departing a send off they deserve. Last night was a shocker but that doesn't mean players like McGeouch and McGinn haven't done wonders for this club.

And stop Rangers getting 2nd

Greenbeard
10-05-2018, 11:12 AM
Could be a cracking game now. Had we taken a point last night I feared the hunsh-ites would close ranks and park the bus on Sunday for a draw, or sneak a goal on the breakaway (broken record I acknowledge) but now both sides will be going all-out for the win. Could be another eight goal thriller?

Hibs Class
10-05-2018, 11:45 AM
Could be a cracking game now. Had we taken a point last night I feared the hunsh-ites would close ranks and park the bus on Sunday for a draw, or sneak a goal on the breakaway (broken record I acknowledge) but now both sides will be going all-out for the win. Could be another eight goal thriller?

7-1 would certainly be good enough.