PDA

View Full Version : Soft Soft Soft

Sammy7nil
09-05-2018, 09:14 PM
You me everybody knew it would be a fight. We lost.

Yes the free kick never was but we were terrible.

Stevenson, a 14 year old laddie would not have been caught out with that. Yes double winner blah blah that was truly awfuly.

Second half did you see Barker McGeocgh McGinn Kamberi (penalty aside) McLaren (off side aside) McMcGinn all anonymous.

Hearts just like the 80's and 90's did not deserve to win yet our weak weak performance again gifted them the win.

The players deserve a great ovation on Sunday yet we have let the Hun spoil it as they will celebrate unless we win 6 - 0 and that will take the shine off what they players deserve for a season long effort. :boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo:

ancient hibee
09-05-2018, 09:19 PM

Stevenson, a 14 year old laddie would not have been caught out with that. Yes double winner blah blah that was truly awfuly.

Second half did you see Barker McGeocgh McGinn Kamberi (penalty aside) McLaren (off side aside) McMcGinn all anonymous.

Hearts just like the 80's and 90's did not deserve to win yet our weak weak performance again gifted them the win.

The players deserve a great ovation on Sunday yet we have let the Hun spoil it as they will celebrate unless we win 6 - 0 and that will take the shine off what they players deserve for a season long effort. :boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo:
They want to finish second.We win and they won’t.

Sammy7nil
09-05-2018, 09:22 PM
They want to finish second.We win and they won’t.

So you really care ? We will finish fourth who cares about any other team.

xyz23jc
09-05-2018, 09:22 PM

Disagree, a one off game with no pressure at home, a gubbing of der Hun is all that matters! An unbelievable season and another upcoming one with a rosy future, better and wiser with what it takes to get better! GGTTH :nlgwa

Sammy7nil
09-05-2018, 09:35 PM
Disagree, a one off game with no pressure at home, a gubbing of der Hun is all that matters! An unbelievable season and another upcoming one with a rosy future, better and wiser with what it takes to get better! GGTTH :nlgwa

Sorry but we have blown it. Yes the players deserve a great ovation but anyonne who can recall the parading of the cup after a defeat to Hearts will know what I mean .