PDA

View Full Version : Scottish football Crooked

Wellbankhibby
09-05-2018, 08:45 PM
Cheating wins yet again. Naismith should have been banned. Lafferty should have been off. Both score and yet again The boys from the other side kick us off the Park. Sick of injustice in Scottish football. Disgraceful

Austinho
09-05-2018, 08:47 PM
Don't think there's any blaming the ref tonight. We just didn't show up.

Heisenberg
09-05-2018, 08:49 PM
Cheating wins yet again. Naismith should have been banned. Lafferty should have been off. Both score and yet again The boys from the other side kick us off the Park. Sick of injustice in Scottish football. Disgraceful

Nah can’t blame anyone but the manager and players. Dreadful performance tonight.

Wellbankhibby
09-05-2018, 08:51 PM
It may well have been a poor performance but the FACTS are Naismith should have been banned with immediate effect

MacGruber
09-05-2018, 08:54 PM
Nah can’t blame anyone but the manager and players. Dreadful performance tonight.

Adao should have been off. Doesnt matter the whistle already went you still cant pole axe folk. Mitchell grabbing Kamberi blatantly on the half way line. Laffertys ****ty wee dive for their free kick and his broken arm play acting. Them turning the last 35 mins after their second into about 10 mins game time with their constant rolling about. Time wating the whole second half. If it gets to injury time and the crowd grab the ball can it just be kept for the duration of the time left!?
Oh and we were pretty poor.

Now the rant is over what a fantastic season they have given us - proud to be a hibee

MartinfaePorty
09-05-2018, 08:55 PM
Adao should have been off. Doesnt matter the whistle already went you still cant pole axe folk. Mitchell grabbing Kamberi blatantly on the half way line. Laffertys ****ty wee dive for their free kick and his broken arm play acting. Them turning the last 35 mins after their second into about 10 mins game time with their constant rolling about. Time wating the whole second half. If it gets to injury time and the crowd grab the ball can it just be kept for the duration of the time left!?
Oh and we were pretty poor.

Now the rant is over what a fantastic season they have given us - proud to be a hibeeAgreed!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Nicho87
09-05-2018, 08:57 PM
The hearts boy danced with the ball for thirty seconds and the ref blow bang on 96.

Overall we were brutal. Players lost us that tonight though.

xyz23jc
09-05-2018, 09:07 PM

Ludicrous statement! Piss poor refereeing and cheating/gamesmanship played a huge part in us getting nothing from this game....again!

Wellbankhibby
09-05-2018, 09:13 PM
Ludicrous statement! Piss poor refereeing and cheating/gamesmanship played a huge part in us getting nothing from this game....again!

Correct

SirDavidsNapper
09-05-2018, 09:15 PM

Straw clutching

Sprouleflyer
09-05-2018, 09:18 PM

I agree, typical performance at tynie.

Starting with two wingers was a bold move, it didn’t pay off, keeping Mcgeouch on the bench for me was a poor decision.

Dinkydoo
09-05-2018, 09:23 PM
At the risk of sounding bitter, I agree.

I think we probably get everything we ****ing deserve as a footballing nation if between the messing around with the pitch two games in a row (Hibs players slipping everywhere), the time wasting for a good 30 mins of the match, cyncial fouling and the sheer number of decisions the refereeing team got completelt wrong isn't put under scrutiny.

Yes, Hearts probably should have had a penalty, but they still need to score it. The freekick for thier second shouldn't have happened.

OxoHibby
09-05-2018, 09:24 PM
I'm with you on that

xyz23jc
09-05-2018, 09:27 PM
Straw clutching

So you don't agree this played a huge part in the result...Fair enough, can't argue with that!

Jones28
09-05-2018, 09:33 PM

Nah, we didn't turn up is all. Simple really.

Sammy7nil
09-05-2018, 09:51 PM

Hibs were piss poor yes you could argue a decision here there we never turned up and were pish poor. Lewis will not sleep for a week.

Hiber-nation
09-05-2018, 09:59 PM
Another joke of a thread. Our defending and to a lesser extent our final ball cost us, pure and simple.

Tyler Durden
09-05-2018, 10:10 PM
Another joke of a thread. Our defending and to a lesser extent our final ball cost us, pure and simple.

So you don’t think Lafferty should have been sent off? And Naismith shouldn’t have been banned tonight?

I think the thread title is pretty stupid but these 2 points are quite blatant and obviously had a big impact on the game.

If a Hibs player made that challenge Thomson would send him off in flash. Look at Fletcher on Berra from about 8 years ago. Sent him off in seconds.

marleyhib
09-05-2018, 10:15 PM
2-1 flattered us, could have been 3-0 at half time.

Yes they time wasted from 70 mins on and hacked us like usual but what else did we expect.

Poor all over the pitch, all wearing the wrong studs by the look of it too.

Hearts are still mince.

Hiber-nation
09-05-2018, 10:17 PM
So you don’t think Lafferty should have been sent off? And Naismith shouldn’t have been banned tonight?

I think the thread title is pretty stupid but these 2 points are quite blatant and obviously had a big impact on the game.

If a Hibs player made that challenge Thomson would send him off in flash. Look at Fletcher on Berra from about 8 years ago. Sent him off in seconds.

Thomson did give us a pen didn't he? Yes he was awful apart from that and Madden was far worse on Sunday - but we've only ourselves to blame for tonight no matter how poor the refereeing standards are.

DH1875
09-05-2018, 10:19 PM

Spot on. Naismith or not, he's pish and him being on the park tonight isnt the reason we lost the game.

wearehibernian
09-05-2018, 10:28 PM

True but Thompson was allowing that turgid mob to orchestrate the whole football environment i.e. brutal challenges and a 'by any means necessary' approach. All within the 'laws' it seems; set by the referee who has been proven as inconceivably bad in most matches he has managed.
They won because they understood those laws better, pushing the boundaries endlessly...
Hibs were pretty pish too.

NAE NOOKIE
09-05-2018, 10:36 PM
Its not crooked, that's just daft. We didn't play as well as we can and that was 70% of the problem. But yes, Laugherty could well have been sent off, Kamberi was held back in a one on one which apparently only Thomson didn't see and the free kick award for their 2nd was a joke ... but that's Craig Thomson for you, reffing his last ever Edinburgh derby, WTF did folk expect.

macca70
09-05-2018, 10:38 PM
Spot on. Naismith or not, he's pish and him being on the park tonight isnt the reason we lost the game.

Probably is, as bad as we were, did you not see he scored the winner?

Dunbar Hibee
09-05-2018, 10:38 PM
Sorry I know we were poor but that performance from Thomson was a ****in disgrace and the commentators were saying exactly the same thing. Lafferty shouldn’t have been on the park to score and how the ****ing hell did Adoa stay on the park? In fact he wasn’t even booked and I counted at least 7 fouls! We were pish but that **** Thomson blatantly cheating.... again

kaimendhibs
09-05-2018, 10:42 PM
We were poor tonight but still missed a few decent chances. Makes me boak the number of folk saying the ref didn't contribute to us losing. He let that mob do what they wanted and they took full advantage. Hammer throwers the lot of them

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Speedy
09-05-2018, 10:53 PM
We need to take the blame for our defeat, no doubt about that.

The ref could have helped make it a football match though. Should have been loads more bookings; Adao, Whittaker, McGinn off the top of my head in the first half.

Wellbankhibby
09-05-2018, 10:57 PM
Probably is, as bad as we were, did you not see he scored the winner?

It is exactly the point. Both scored their goals fact is if they were not on the park they couldn't score so 100% accurate. As for a stupid thread Scottish football will never change. Don't tell me the league and Referees don't want Sevco to finish 2nd. They got away with cheating same as Hearts and they are all at it again. Overspending further Administration on the cards for Sevco and as for Hearts No Football Skills at all Scottish football is corrupt and a disgrace.

Bobby's Cinema
09-05-2018, 10:57 PM
Managers change, players change and still our worst performance of the season and least chances created come at tynecastle

Fife-Hibee
09-05-2018, 11:11 PM
They kicked us off the pitch for 90 minutes, as they always do there. Our problem is that we don't kick them back.

Alan62
10-05-2018, 08:47 AM
They kicked us off the pitch for 90 minutes, as they always do there. Our problem is that we don't kick them back.

It's quite tragic that this is our 'problem'. If the only way to beat them is to join them, then we're in big trouble.

where'stheslope
10-05-2018, 07:00 PM

It was not up to Hearts in this instance, he would always have been available for tonight's game once the compliance officer was involved, as the player gets 48 hours to accept or appeal the charge!
The SPFL are the ones at fault as they took the Bank Holiday on Monday so nothing is done till the Tuesday, but they had made sure his appeal would be heard this Friday, and as a result they can have the day off as he's accepted the 2 game ban!!!!!

emerald green
10-05-2018, 07:16 PM
Sorry I know we were poor but that performance from Thomson was a ****in disgrace and the commentators were saying exactly the same thing. Lafferty shouldn’t have been on the park to score and how the ****ing hell did Adoa stay on the park? In fact he wasn’t even booked and I counted at least 7 fouls! We were pish but that **** Thomson blatantly cheating.... again

:agree: Hibs were not allowed to play football because they were being fouled repeatedly. Thomson's failure to take any meaningful action gave Hearts players the green light to carry on.

Their No 66 got away with murder. Game ends with 2 Hibs players booked and only 1 from Hearts (I think). Quite incredible. It's no surprise many Hibs fans feared the worst when it became known he would have one final chance to **** over Hibs before he retires.

Joe6-2
10-05-2018, 07:58 PM

This

Joe6-2
10-05-2018, 08:00 PM
It's quite tragic that this is our 'problem'. If the only way to beat them is to join them, then we're in big trouble.

The main ‘problem’ is we wouldn’t get away with it, you can bet your boots we would be down to 10!

Tyler Durden
10-05-2018, 08:04 PM
It was not up to Hearts in this instance, he would always have been available for tonight's game once the compliance officer was involved, as the player gets 48 hours to accept or appeal the charge!
The SPFL are the ones at fault as they took the Bank Holiday on Monday so nothing is done till the Tuesday, but they had made sure his appeal would be heard this Friday, and as a result they can have the day off as he's accepted the 2 game ban!!!!!

He could have been offered the ban by 3pm on Sunday. It’s 2018 FFS, the compliance officer basically has to update a webpage. Takes less than 5 minutes.

The requirement to give 48 hours notice is ridiculous in cases such as this when there is clearly no valid appeal.

Meanwhile we are penalised.

angus hibby
10-05-2018, 09:19 PM
How Adao wasn’t booked is unbelievable. Should have had a straight red for his tackle on McGinn just seconds after Whittaker committed the foul he was booked for.

Laffertys tackle on Lewis should have been red too.

And Cummings got booked at ER in the cup against them for standing in front of their fans with his arms out wide after scoring. No difference from what Lafferty did after his goal last night so why is one a booking and one isn’t?

Libby Hibby
10-05-2018, 09:41 PM
Someone mentioned last night that in a referrees retirement season, he gets to pick a game he would like to take charge from the remaining weeks fixtures.

Last night was Thomson’s ‘retirement game’...allegedly.