PDA

View Full Version : The Derby in London Tonight

hibbie02
09-05-2018, 10:14 AM
To anyone looking to watch the game tonight in London, Quinns in Camden will be open to the Hibbee cognoscente. Dress code has been relaxed and no tie will be required either tonight or on Sunday. Entrance is by the side door and the pass phrase is "Natural Order has been restored".

Iain G
09-05-2018, 10:19 AM
To anyone looking to watch the game tonight in London, Quinns in Camden will be open to the Hibbee cognoscente. Dress code has been relaxed and no tie will be required either tonight or on Sunday. Entrance is by the side door and the pass phrase is "Natural Order has been restored".

Will there be Pimms?

Rumble de Thump
09-05-2018, 10:19 AM
If there's a 'no tie' policy now they might as well just call it Wetherspoons and be done with it.

surreyhibbie
09-05-2018, 10:23 AM
If there's a 'no tie' policy now they might as well just call it Wetherspoons and be done with it.

Standards definitely slipping. tsk tsk

HibeeHibernian4
09-05-2018, 10:24 AM
Standards are slipping big time, but as long as there are strictly NO TRAINERS on show I may be there.

hibbie02
09-05-2018, 10:39 AM
Will there be Pimms?

I can assure you that the normal range of refreshments will be available for your delectation.

Iain G
09-05-2018, 10:43 AM
I can assure you that the normal range of refreshments will be available for your delectation.

Lovely, excited with getting back into sampling their fine range of French vintage wines and I love how they match them perfectly with the food :agree:

London Hibs Supporters Club
09-05-2018, 10:45 AM
There is extensive building work taking place in both the Brasserie and the Orangerie and both are currently closed to the public. We are in what was the Piano Bar tonight - no food being served as the kitchen is closed until end June/mid July.

As the OP has mentioned, the front entrance is closed as there is scaffold up for exterior work - entry by the side entrance - Hawley Road. Get there early if you want a seat as they are limited.

We expect a decent number of us tonight and I hope to see a few new faces (and old).

:aok:

cabbageandribs1875
09-05-2018, 10:50 AM
There is extensive building work taking place in both the Brasserie and the Orangerie and both are currently closed to the public. We are in what was the Piano Bar tonight - no food being served as the kitchen is closed until end June/mid July.

As the OP has mentioned, the front entrance is closed as there is scaffold up for exterior work - entry by the side entrance - Hawley Road. Get there early if you want a seat as they are limited.

We expect a decent number of us tonight and I hope to see a few new faces (and old).

:aok:

will that be the sevco part on sunday ?

:)

hibbie02
09-05-2018, 10:53 AM

How very dare you. There is no comparison. Quinns is on a totally different level to Wetherspoons.

hibbie02
09-05-2018, 10:54 AM
will that be the sevco part on sunday ?

:)

:top marks

WeeRussell
09-05-2018, 11:42 AM
I'm not up to speed with the patter above but is this boozer run by Hibbies? I'm in London maybe half a dozen times a year through work and Camden is my favourite area to spend my 'free time'.

Haven't sampled many of the watering holes though!

hibbie02
09-05-2018, 01:00 PM
I'm not up to speed with the patter above but is this boozer run by Hibbies? I'm in London maybe half a dozen times a year through work and Camden is my favourite area to spend my 'free time'.

Haven't sampled many of the watering holes though!

It is not run by Hibbies as such, but has been the regular venue for London Hibs to gather to watch games for many years.

Haymaker
09-05-2018, 01:27 PM
No tie?! No tie?! Right I'm off to write a strongly worded letter.