PDA

View Full Version : Watching Hearts game in Bathgate

vahibbie
08-05-2018, 10:24 PM
Is there such a thing as a Hibs friendly pub in Bathgate. Nae ticket and can't get into Leith on time for kick-off. Wouldn't mind watching game with a few like minded Hibbies in attendance.

ArmadaleHibs
08-05-2018, 10:29 PM
There's not such a thing as a Hibs friendly anything in Bathgate lol. Ive lived in armadale for the last five years. Just sold up and moving back to edinburgh. Its a backwards town with everyone in it behind the rest of the world by about ten years. The majority of armadale people are obsessed with Sevco. Cannot wait to move back to Edinburgh.

:flag:

dchibs
08-05-2018, 10:34 PM
Is there such a thing as a Hibs friendly pub in Bathgate. Nae ticket and can't get into Leith on time for kick-off. Wouldn't mind watching game with a few like minded Hibbies in attendance.

I'm going to try the Balbardie the usually show the games, not sure if its a Hibs pub though.

Basildon Hibs
08-05-2018, 10:38 PM
Try The Royal Bar or The Balencrieff. The Fairway will have it on too.

vahibbie
08-05-2018, 10:50 PM
There's not such a thing as a Hibs friendly anything in Bathgate lol. Ive lived in armadale for the last five years. Just sold up and moving back to edinburgh. Its a backwards town with everyone in it behind the rest of the world by about ten years. The majority of armadale people are obsessed with Sevco. Cannot wait to move back to Edinburgh.

:flag:

LOL. I didn't really think there was. Loads of Sevco sympathisers who probably haven't been to a game in years. Unfortunately any move back to Edinburgh is vetoed by my better half due to grandkids being so close.

HibeeDaz6270
08-05-2018, 10:51 PM
The ballencrief or Ballbardie for me.

Basildon Hibs
08-05-2018, 10:55 PM
I'm going to try the Balbardie the usually show the games, not sure if its a Hibs pub though.

Most of the pubs in Bathgate are/were mixed shops. Apart from the Railway which, surprisingly, was a Yam pub. 😉

Allant1981
09-05-2018, 05:16 AM
Most of the pubs in Bathgate are/were mixed shops. Apart from the Railway which, surprisingly, was a Yam pub. 😉

hearts bus used to leave from there as the guy who owned the pub is a big jambo, not sure if he still owns the pub

Allant1981
09-05-2018, 05:18 AM

the glenmavis tavern usually has most games on, not a hibs pub and isn't one in bathgate but the guys in here are a decent bunch

Waxy
09-05-2018, 05:31 AM
You lot have just founded the bathgate hibs supporters association.

Onceinawhile
09-05-2018, 06:25 AM
Probably can't make the pub tonight as the Bathgate thistle 2010s group has decided this is the week they'll extend training to an hour and a half 🙄